Borderlinx company logo
Borderlinx
reviews & complaints
Borderlinx
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

59 complaints
9 resolved 50 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Borderlinx reviews & complaints

Borderlinx complaints 59

Borderlinx - they kept all my items value $270us

I asked borderlinx to consolidate my shipment, suddenly I got an email saying they will close the united states office, I tried several times to ship my things and couldn't do it, I wrote several emails asking for help, if they answered it was thought, and most of the times no answers at all. I have screen photos of all what happened and the receipts of the orders and what did I paid.

What can I do

Alejandra cabezut

Jun 15, 2018

Borderlinx - abandoned products in usa of $2,150

I have $2, 150 in products at the Borderlinx Ohio warehouse that were just abandoned. Prior to abandonment, I called customer service multiple timesto try to get the goods released from a security hold and reshipped to my address in the USA. Customer Service (what a joke) now says "there is nothing we can do". They offer no help, zero, to assist in the recovery of my goods, even for shipping to another address in the US. No contact information (even to HQ in Belgium) for anyone that can assist. UNBELIEVALBE

S

Borderlinx - lost my package/poor customer service

They have had my package for 10 days at the new facility in Lockburne and can not not find it now. Horrible India based customer service with attitude and no help. No North American customer service contact available. They claim 24/7 customer support but emails not responded to for 24 hours. Chat support useless with clueless staff who give attitude. Avoid using these clowns. Find my package Borderlinx or refund my money for the lost item.

Apr 11, 2018

Borderlinx - the worst company ever !

Feb 20, 2018

Borderlinx - lost packages, unresponsive service & follow up won't refund

I purchased an echo from Amazon in December 2017. The item arrived at Borderlinx.com warehouse. I paid to release the package via DHL. The package did not move. When I checked with DHL they said that Borderlinx has not given them the package yet.

After more than 2 months of back and forth with their useless support (that are outsourced and have no access to any kind of information in Borderlinx itself) they admitted that the package had gone missing.

They suddenly went quiet and no matter how many times I followed up the support kept saying that they have escalated it to management and there was nothing they could do. They refuse to provide any contact information to anyone within the organisation for followup.

I requested a full refund and they are still quiet. It is now closing in on the 3 month mark and I have not had any response from them.

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. IT IS A FRAUD.

They will not refund your money and they will not delivery on any promises they make. Their support is totally useless and you won't be able to get any kind of meaningful response.

V

Borderlinx - excessive charges in shipping

On January 13, 2018, I bought one Lenovo Yoga Pad and accessories from Amazon for shipment to Borderlinx.
Upon receipt I was stunned to see that the cost of the shipping (to Mauritius) was excessively high, exceeding $250. When I drilled down in the details, I found that:
1) they were forcing me to choose all duty paid
2) they had included an amount of custom duty $80 whereas this duty does not exist according to the local customs charges on the item,
3) they had calculated tax at about 38% whereas VAT on such items in Mauritius is only at 15%
4) the volumes and weights have been exaggerated when compared to the weight and volume of the original items (0.34 kg item becomes 2.34 kg !)
5) They do not allow me to ship to a local address in the US (to a friend)

It is a real scam and they should be punished,

B
Jan 26, 2018

Borderlinx - shipping

The worst. Their shipping is not cheaper than alternatives albeit may be a bit faster. You are better off asking a friend to stick your item in a bottle and throw it in the sea.
They seem to indulge in very consumer unfriendly practices- one being sharing storage for items you may not know have arrived. I used them once and had some things shipped, one item obviously did not go in the shipment and they began to charge for it. Fees shown were over 300 stg !
On top of that their customer service is probably the worst I have encountered. I tried using their web chat and had to wait an hour to be told my issue was being sent to a team and to wait for an email- all the while while charges were still added. I followed this with a phone call to be told the fee would be removed in 24 hrs- which of course it was not. I called again and was told they were looking for the item but couldn't locate it- so I was being charged storage for an item they could not find! Hopeless, at time of writing fee is still showing on my account ...
So scratch that worse than hopeless.
I plan to deactivate my account at the earliest opportunity. If I ever forget how bad their customer service is I'll bang my head against a wall, violently and repeatedly for an hour to remind me what it was like.

Jan 24, 2018

Borderlinx - missing items

Do not use Borderlinx. They charged premium price for shipping of goods from United States to Singapore but service is totally horrendous.

I order my merchandise during Black Friday and used Borderlinx to ship it to Singapore. Suppose to arrive before Christmas but until now the goods has not arrived.

I emailed Borderlinx and they could not tell me the location of goods saying it wasn't shipped and there is backlog so couldn't locate my goods. Told them to refund and compensate for my losses which I paid insurance for they simply refused and told me to wait.

We are 1 month pass Christmas and now they simply ignore the emails I sent to them.

L
Jan 23, 2018

Borderlinx - waiting for product to enter my suite ready for shipment

The product I purchased 24th December 2017 and delivered to BorderLinx on 29th Dec 2017 is still not showing ready for shipment to me in Australia, I am very upset with this long delay having spent over $200- on my product. It seems lost in the system; have used livechat several times as well in email contact but they keep saying it's been escalated & there is just no response unless I hassle them with more email. Unsatisfactory service!

V
Dec 11, 2017

Borderlinx - shipping company

I ordered a stroller from a merchant in the us and arranged to have borderlinx ship the package to the uk. The merchant sent the wrong item and arranged with borderlinx to have it returned to them. Borderlinx provided a shipping confirmation (2 weeks ago) for the returned item but have not returned it! Instead they are now trying to charge me a fee to return it and are withholding the package. After reading reviews I am certainly not paying them a penny! The merchant have already arranged return and covered labels etc. Yet borderlinx still have not returned the item but claim to have done so?! Seem to be trying to keep hold of the item... Very untrustworthy and dishonest.
Borderlinx's so called ‘customer service ninja's' are a joke. You have to have the patience to wait in online chat for hours or wait for a min of 4 days for a reply to your email to receive a generic response... Repeatedly. There are no contact numbers and no complaints department... Big surprise.. Customer service is non-existent.

A
Dec 13, 2017

Borderlinx - borderlinx - unnaceptable service - 20 days after they received my package and still it's not shipped

I have been waiting 22 days and still my camera lens (650USD value) is not yet shipped. Their chat service is literally useless, I have been waiting for hours for an answer.

I opened an issue with them and still thery are unable to help, they told me to wait as they face backlog issues due to warehouse move

Date Delivered to them and signed - 21 November 2017

Borderlinx - inept customer service, outrageous fees

I will keep this brief. Be very careful about using this company. The charges to ship something to Indonesia were so high that I couldn't practically follow through with it. Example: a box of candy and little gifts costing $100 in US was going to cost over $400 to get to me. I needed to get the stuff back from their warehouse and that proved very expensive as well with all the fees. I needed to do that because they were going to begin charging me storage fees while I dealt with their very slow and broken English speaking reps. The call center is in India. They are very Borg-like in their canned replies. Borderlinx unfortunately is another company taking the road of shading the truth about their services and then providing a labyrinth of insanity to folks who are unwilling to subscribe to the nonsense they call customer service.

Nov 01, 2017

Borderlinx - paid for service that was not provided

Borderlinx - Poor service. After 21 days of them being in possession of my package order 4147595 suite [protected] I am still being told my shipment date is unknown because you moved locations. You charge a hefty sum and that is not reflective of efficient service. I follow up everyday and all I am told is "sorry I don't know when your package will be shipped." You have my product, take my money for shipping and don't fulfill your end. This does not sounds like a fair trade service but more like a scam taking peoples goods and money and not delivering on their end of the deal. Tired of the run around from their customer service reps. I just want my stuff and so worried I will never get it or by the time they go to ship it its either lost in the mix or damaged. Its so frustrating having to email/contact your company everyday for the last 21 days and get the same answer that they have no clue when my item will be shipped, I feel like I'm being scammed. I hope please stay away from Borderlinx, If you are looking for an honest, transparent, helpful and efficient service I need to go elsewhere. I have since filed a complaint with the BBB and DHL regarding this debauchery.

Update by MelRam23
Nov 03, 2017

I have had a horrible experience wit this company and I think they are scamming me because they have had my shipment for 23 days and wont release it nor confirm the have it. I paid there high DHL express rate and they have my money and my goods. Sounds more like theft than the service agreed to. I have contacted their customer over 25 times with no answers when my package will be shipped or they can't confirm if they even have it. They had no problems taking my money though lol That was easy!

I File a complaint with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started

Also by signing this petition: https://www.change.org/p/borderlinx-find-and-release-our-items?utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_campaign=triggered&share_context=signature_receipt&recruiter=598731299

In addition to that I filed a dispute with PayPal for the shipping cost I paid to Borderlinx because they have my money and have not provided the service I paid for.

Trying to work things out with Bordelinx directly has left me with more questions than answers and ongoing issues, so I hope going through these other channels will provoke Borderlinx to fulfill their end of the service I was promised. and paid for.

K

Borderlinx - my items is missing and very poor service

I m prefer some items through amazon almost since one month ago and I did not receive any mail from them and I spoke with them every and nothing at the end the are send for me one mail (the are said ur items is ready to ship, when I check my account is nothing fake service and fake action ) when I contact them they said to some items is missing and after 2 days we will update ur account with what is ready the are spam and fake company I advice not deal with them and don't trust them they are thieves

Oct 27, 2017

Borderlinx - international shipping

Borderlinx - Poor service. After 16 days of them being in possession of my package order 4147595I a still being told my shipment date is unknown because they moved locations. They charge a lot and that is not reflective of efficient service. I follow up everyday and all I am told is "sorry I don't know when your package will be shipped." They have your product, take your money for shipping and don't fulfill their end. This does not sounds like a fair trade service but more like a scam raking people good and money and not delivering on their end of the deal. Tired of the run around from their customer service reps. I just want my stuff and so worried I will never get it or by the time they go to ship it its either lost in the mix or damaged. Its so frustrating having to email them everyday for the last 16 days and get the same answer that they have no clue when my item will be shipped, I feel like I'm being scammed. Please beware of Borderlinx, I do not recommend them. If you are looking for an honest, transparent, helpful and efficient service please consider going elsewhere.

Oct 10, 2017

Borderlinx - don't do business with them

If you avoid troubles, then this company is not for you. They will give you a hard time working like a piece of crap.
I used them several times and every time there was something wrong.
I used to send several items at once and it was a mistake because they miss them. How? I don't know. When you pack the things all together you never expect that all of a sudden they will be missed. So I assume they unpack packages. I don't know why either.
So please use a different service, don't trust them.

D
Oct 06, 2017

Borderlinx - missing parcels

Beware scam.
7 of my parcels are missing on top of the other one they lost back in january. After they lost one parcel in january and it took me so many correspondance to get it refunded, I stop using their service. I decided to give them another try and 80 parcels to be shipped from various borderlinx suite.
Then the disaster happen. Ghost shipment - 10 items to be delivered but only one make it to me with 2 weeks delay. They can't find all other parcels. This is now 2 weeks they are searching. Already paid 291 usd and still talking through a web chat with people keep telling us the same backlog delay is the reason.
They hide behind a web chat and let poor cs officer to deal with it but since they cannot find the parcels... The cs officer is running out of explanation as he keep repeating the same. Sorry backlog issue.

So we all pay a full premium price, but the service isn't prime. For example, we have to do the admin work to fill up the duties form whereas I discover aramex shipping company with their similar service offer a burden free shipping. On top of that, I realize borderlinx / dhl is 35% higher as they charge per 500 grm instead of 100 grm with aramex.
I have spent 1 month working everyday to settle these issues but in vain. I am still chasing but have little hope as the last time it was similar, they never recover my goods.
There is only one thing, they worried. It is their reputation which is very low but funny enough, you always get the cs manager to respond to all of them but never to our complaints.
At your own risk

Sep 30, 2017

Borderlinx - delays in processing my products and ship them to me.

I am getting really nervous with this company.
I know they received my goods on September 15 2017
I have called (livechat) 6 times and the excuse I get is backlog due to US warehouse move.
I have emailed myself all the live chats.
The first time I ordered everything went really smoothly but now I am starting to feel that I have been conned.

Is the move real?

What to do?

Nov 03, 2017

I have had the same experience and I think they are scamming me because they have had my shipment for 23 days and wont release it nor confirm the have it. I paid there high DHL express rate and they have my money and my goods. Sounds more like theft than the service agreed to.

Also you can help getting our shipments by signing this petition: https://www.change.org/p/borderlinx-find-and-release-our-items?utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_campaign=triggered&share_context=signature_receipt&recruiter=598731299

D
Sep 20, 2017

Borderlinx - excessive charges, no repack and hidden vat.

My advice is: Stay away from Borderlinx.

They provide you with a cost calculator, which makes their pricing look good. But, after you get your orders delivered to them, and when you are about to ship them to your address, additional VAT is charged (20% german VAT in my case - they never inform you that estimated costs are VAT EXCLUSIVE), so your shipping cost will be AT LEAST 20% higher than expected when you use their calculator.

They also publicize their repack service to save you volumetric shipping costs - this is a total scam. Not repack whatsoever was made.

I used Borderlinx to ship 9 items by DHL express service, 3 of those items were wrongfully measured, which led to overcharged volumetric weigth, and 3 other items could have been repacked in order to save over 50% of the volumetric weight charged, but they did not repack them, dispite what they advertise on the site.

They refunded about 10€, when the excess VAT (you are not informed about it) plus the excess volumetric weight (wrong measurements and items not repacked) amounted about 80€! And Paypal is supporting the scam, they will side with Borderlinx, as you will have a hard time proving this overcharge and illegal pricing VAT exclusive - private persons MUST be informed about final prices including all taxes.

Once you get your orders delivered to them, they will hold your items "hostage", and the prices get a lot higher than you expected in the first place. Excessive charges, no repack and hidden VAT.

Stay well away from Borderlinx, or learn at your own cost!

J
Aug 08, 2017

Borderlinx - no response

I shipped acrylic colors in May & similar products in July were declined to be shipped - reason given was flammable goods. I sent Borderlinx all Material Safety Data Sheets proving it was neither flammable nor hazardous. They agreed to release the shipment and I paid for it. It was a part of 5 packages but only 4 were shipped.

The acrylic colors were neither shipped nor I had any response to my almost daily follow-up for over 2 weeks!

Unprofessional & unethical! I have been using Borderlinx for many years without issues but something seems to be very wrong about them now.

I
Aug 20, 2017

sejauh ini saya tidak pernah ada masalah menggunakan Viabox. saya suka menggunakna Viabox. selain harganya murah, barang akan diproses dalam kurun waktu 1 hari. selain itu saya bisa meminta untuk dikirimkan gambar paket tanpa dikenakan biaya sedikitpun. yang terpenting tidak ada biaya pendaftaran, tidak ada biaya pemrosesan dan tidak ada biaya lainnya yang tersembunyi.

J
Jul 20, 2017

Borderlinx - scam/fraud among agents

The agents at Borderlinx seem to be stealing all the products that were delivered into the Hub.

UPS had proof of delivery with the following details:
According to our records 1 parcel was delivered on 07/12/17 at 10:35 A.M.. The shipment was received
by BOERNER as follows:

However, Borderlinx has declined receiving any parcel . Judging from this complain site, similar events have been file too.

All parcels seems to be missing and we have to do constant chasing for the goods delivered. The offshore CS does not response promptly as they are based in New Delhi and does not get any response from Hub promptly. They have their delay tactics in asking proof of delivery and etc.. in hoping that you will give up and ask a refund from seller instead. Constant chasing is needed.

Totally unprofessional and dishonest of the agents at the Hub. It is disappointing to know that their services offered are a scam.

Sep 30, 2017

i am worried that someone at borderlinx is walking around with my clothes.

I
Aug 21, 2017

itu alasannya kenapa saya lebih suka menggunakan Viabox. selain harganya murah, pelayanannya juga cepat. CS akan merespon dalam waktu 1-12 jam.

1 2 3