Albertson / bad service
On sunday May 24 as I do every weekend I went to buy my groceries at Albertson's located on Palms and Sepulveda. I always tend to buy steamed shrimp which they must be cooked. However, I am tired of the workers that are in the seafood department. On every occasion in which they do not feel like cleaning the steam machine they lie and say that they are broken. There have been many occasions in which I can prove that they use the lie that the machines are broken because I return a couple of minutes later find another worker and request the same shrimp and they are magically able to cook my shrimp in the machine that was supposable broken. On this occasion when I insisted that they cook my shrimp while completely frustrated because they said they were unable to help me I went to look for the manager. When I found her she had received a call from the woman who couldn't help me in the seafood department. And to make matters worse the store manger supported the lie about the broken machine claiming that the machine was leaking water. This whole compliant is just to ask for better service at Albertson stores. Because after all there are plenty of people whom hate lies especially when we are aware that they are lies.
If any one in this company can bring about a change I will highly appreciate it.
-A shrimp customer extremely disappointed.
More Albertson Complaints & Reviews
- Albertsons - denied check cashing 
- Albertsons - reverse racism is alive and well in murphy texas! no lunch! no restroom break? 
- Albertsons - poor customer service 
- Albertsons - terrible experience
- Albertsons - rediculous company policy 
- Albertsons - all of them 
- Albertsons - bait and switch marketing 
- Albertsons - bathroom syringe disposal
- Albertsons - employee
- Albertsons - 6 pc containers with lids