Clicks Retailers Logo

Clicks Retailers

Having problems with Clicks Retailers?

Clicks Retailers Customer Service Contacts

+27 860 254 257 (Customer Service)
+27 214 601 009 (International)
PO Box 5142
Thu7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Clicks Retailers Customer Service. Initial Clicks Retailers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Clicks Retailers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Clicks Retailers. Discuss the issues you have had with Clicks Retailers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Clicks Retailers Complaints & Reviews

Clicks RetailersEmployee harassing a customer

This is a complaint about the store manager (clicks Bethlehem at Setjhaba Mall). Her name is Lizzy..
On the 30th December 2020, my 14 year old son was accused of stealing by this ride woman Lizzy of stealing. This happened as my son was on his way to join the que to go make a payment. This incident happened and he was more than 3 meters away from the door. He stopped a bit just by the snacks looked at the snacks price and then he responded to a text that came through to his phone.. Lizzy then called security on him claiming he was planning to steal and she couldn't even explain / talk to us when we got there with my mom what had happened, she was plain rude...

Clicks RetailersPoor customer experience at Clicks Vincent Park, East London, South Africa.

Clicks Pharmacy in Vincent Park has terrible customer service - Pharmacist Assistant who served me was grumpy, unfriendly, and did not explain how and when to use the medication that I had asked to be put through my medical aid. It was an issue to have to get medication from an aisle to put through the medical aid and then she could not (or maybe did not want to) find me on the system, until I presented my medical aid card. It felt as though she was spiting me at every opportunity and angle. And, I had approached her initially with a smile, and I had to greet first. I'm not sure if this is perhaps the new norm now for Clicks - that the Pharmacist's Assistant treats the patient/customer with total disregard and with an unfriendly atmosphere.

Clicks Retailerspharmacy

on the 30 december i was asiisted by a pharmacist assistant by the name MOSA .. her behavior was very unproffesional .. she showed my very confidential script to the next person and they both just starred at me ...i think clicks staff need to treat client's confidential information with confidentiality and dignity i would understand if she was asking for clarity or somthing but that was not the case she just wanted to show the next person what i came to collect its very unp[roffesional ...i was so disturbed

Clicks RetailersPharmacy

Good day.

Today I went to the Click pharmacy in Mthatha, NGEB mall. The pharmacist name was Khwezi Mrwebo. I request 2 boxes of panamor At 50. He refused to give me two boxes and claimed that he only can give me one. He also was rude. I informed him that I purchased two boxes before and it's not a scheduled drug. He told he that his the head of the pharmacy and refused.

I spoke to the Assistant Clicks Manager and he was also rude to her.

I would like this matter addressed cause I feel that this pharmacist is unprofessional and making up his own rules.

Regards..
        Kasavan Moonsamy ([protected])

Dec 02, 2020

Clicks Retailers — Steam iron

My name is Bob Gillies, phone number [protected]. I am a pensioner. My wife was given a green Clicks steam...

Oct 20, 2020

Clicks Retailers — Poor customer service

Worst costumer service ever at Clicks Capital Towers, 224 Church St on the 16th October 2020 by Ronett...

Pretoria
          Oct 07, 2020

Clicks Retailers — Customer service

Good Day I am extremely unhappy and actually disgusted at the service I received at your cradle stone click...

Aug 11, 2020

Clicks Retailers — Very bad customer services

Hi, I felt so disrepected today at your store in Catwalk. So I pick up a Monster energy, gives it to Getrude...

Aug 06, 2020

Clicks Retailers — Customer care

I walked into Clicks Mall of The South, pushing my trolly full of items I bought from other retailers at Mall...

Clicks RetailersUnfair treatment towards customers

I am writing to mainly enquire if it is legit for the staff to buy items for the public using staff discounts? My perception is that Clicks contributes greatly towards the destruction of families as mostly the female staff buys at discounted prices for males who are not related to them and this leads to affairs. If it is legit can we at least all be granted the access for the staff to buy for us at staff price even as strangers or normal prices? The current special ending 19th August, do you know what the staff does with them, they don't own these things as these things are sent off to other households.

Jul 01, 2020

Clicks Retailers — Complaining about the store manager

My name is Slavia Mate. I have a complain about Clicks store manager at The Glen Shopping Centre. Today at...

Jun 05, 2020

Clicks Retailers — Return of air fryer

Thank you for placing your order Hi Tanya We would like to confirm that your order from www.clicks.co.za...

Clicks RetailersPoor regard for paying customers

In April 2020 I purchased a cordless kettle online. It arrived without a base. I was informed to go into the store to exchange it, this after I explained I shop online because I am disabled and reliant on oxygen. I was so frustrated, I decided to just purchase another one. It arrived today and again, no base. Customer care are simply no help. I am unable to go into the store, this was the reason that I just purchased another one. Very disappointed that such little regard is shown for paying customers. I do not have any expectation other than to receive what I paid for.

Clicks RetailersTerrible service and rude pharmacist at clicks in thaba mall

The pharmacy assistant didn't process my father's chronical claim correctly, sending him home with only 2 of 11 items. I contacted the medical aid to determine why only two items would have been processed. The medical aid confirmed that all 11 items have been approved on his benefit and should have been cleared for processing.

I contacted Wilma at Clicks in Thaba Mall. She advised me that she doesn't know why I had to go and contact the medical aid. She barked at me that they are only two people on duty and slammed the phone in my ear. I then contacted the Pharmacist to complain but clearly he leads by example with bad behaviour. He condoned her behaviour and blamed my 74 year old father instead.

Needless to say, I will be moving our business to another pharmacy where people are treated with respect.

May 14, 2020

Clicks Retailers — Staff members

I am complaining about the disgustingly experience I received from the clicks staff in Bellville and how they...

May 05, 2020

Clicks Retailers — ebucks card

My husband went to clicks heiderand, mossel bay to buy an e bucks card. The cashier was extremely rude &...

Clicks RetailersManager safe sesh

I have hand in n philips saver at clicks gezina on 13 March 2020
                During April a store worker phone me to inform me shaver will be exchange with a new one.
                On 1 may i went to store to collect the shaver.Unfortunaly it looks of there s only one person who work with repair and if the person is off no one can help.
                I spoke to Sefa Seshbe the manager but he is more intrest in his possion as manager then to help customers.He s also quick to say i can lots a complain if
                I like. Why can only one person help with a repair. The manager have nt even look in the repair book or at my repairslip.This service will make that i never buy any thing from clicks again.There was no sign of customer service from the manager he just tell you to come tomorrow if thats customer service clicks have nothing of that

Clicks RetailersCovid 19

To i collected my medication and firstly these was no prototypical in place in terms of seating clients that they waited for the meds... Even after it had been pointed out to by a member of the public.

The most disturbing fact was when i arrived at the teller...This young man had a look of dis pear...As none of the management at Clicks are taking better care of their staff !!! Again NO PRECAUTION MEASURES, they go about the day with no face mash and no gloves.

So whist seeing all this, whats playing in the background... What Clicks is doing about the safety of the clients... seriously!!!.

You enter the store and are given wet wipes not just any but BABY WET PIPES are are dumped inbox .

Seriously Guys...

Mar 17, 2020

Clicks Retailers — Ticketing system at pharmacy

14 March went to collect Moms Chronic, they did not have all the meds available, advised they will order and...

Mar 13, 2020

Clicks Retailers — Bad service with attitude

Clicks Wonderpark 12/03/2020 I bought Isomile milk 2 and realized when I get home I was supposed to get...