Albertsons — poorly managed store
I normally spend $500 to $700 on groceries per month. In spite of the fact that I have been turned off to Safeway due to its inept home delivery service, I went to the San Francisco, Diamond Heights store on November 5 only to find the shelves near empty.
On November 6, I found very little more than cat food and coffee.
I asked the clerk why the shelves were so bad. He gave me a bad excuse. I asked to speak to the manager, who was unavailable. Only an Assistant Manager was available, but unavailable to talk to me. I called on my cell and nobody picked up the phone, five times. I called the bakery who hung up on me, after learning that I wanted to talk to management.
Based on my requests for service and assistance, I am left with only one conclusion that I will share with my friends and neighbors – that Albertsons are poorly managed and to be honest, clearly stink badly.
PS., Albertsons web site is full of web errors.
I’ll give my $6,000 to 8,400 annual grocery bill to Albertsons. I gave you a second chance and Albertsons can’t cope.
More Albertsons Complaints & Reviews
- Albertsons - denied check cashing
- Albertsons - reverse racism is alive and well in murphy texas! no lunch! no restroom break?
- Albertsons - precooked turkey dinner
- Albertsons - poor customer service
- Albertsons - rediculous company policy
- Albertsons - hash browns
- Albertson's - manager's out of line!!
- Albertsons - promposal balloon
- Albertsons - ten cents
- Albertsons - their is a worker that u have working in gardens ca at the albertson and she has been on drugs