[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car / payment not received, and unethical behaviour at miami airport office

Miami, FL, United States

on early morning of august 5 I rented a car at Miami airport, RA [protected], RES [protected], and I pay in cash one thousand dollars, the employee stated to me that 300 dollars will be a security deposit, for tolls and any additional expenses, and the balance toward my rental contract, when I returned the car I request the balance of my deposit back...and the employee that received back the car said to me to request it on the main Alamo office at the Miami airport, I did it, but the Alamo employee at the main office said to me that all the deposit money was used for my additional expenses ...plain words without any proof or recipes ...now I am seeing in this month credit card statement that Alamo charge me additional money on 16/09/2018 in the amount of $127.95 for tolls...if this is not corrected your company will have a very negative reference with me and all the people that I know, also the name of the person that did te contract, and received the car, at Miami airport is absolutely illegible, you an not identify him by a name or al employee number

• Resolution statement

• Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, Oct 25, 2018

jorge panizza, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences and we recognize how disappointing this must be for you. We would like to look into this further for you. Please email [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this situation. Thank you. – Carol H.

Jo