[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car / fraudulent charges to credit card

Greensboro, NC, United States

I rented a car through Kayak for a rental car from Raleigh airport to be retuned at the Greensboro airport 2 days later. I returnedthe car at the agreed day/time and everything seemed normal with the check in. No damage was reported and the rental aggreement was for $131 in total. I later saw that a charge for $697 was applied to my credit card. I called Alamo and they told me the car was returned Sunday (not Saturday) and there was damage to the car. I told them this was incorrect and filed a dispute. They said a customer service person would call me back. It's been 2 days and I have not heard from anyone. I am extremely upset and horrified. I will never use Alamo again. I am in the process of disputing the charges with my credit card company.

• Resolution statement

• Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, May 02, 2017

KrisMD
    We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
    We look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards,