Bab Al Madeena Rent A Car Logo

Bab Al Madeena Rent A Car

Having problems with Bab Al Madeena Rent A Car?

Bab Al Madeena Rent A Car Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bab Al Madeena Rent A Car Customer Service. Initial Bab Al Madeena Rent A Car complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bab Al Madeena Rent A Car above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bab Al Madeena Rent A Car. Discuss the issues you have had with Bab Al Madeena Rent A Car and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 20, 2020

Bab Al Madeena Rent A Car — Car rental

The worse customer experience ever. Covid time, the least you expected is the cleanliness of the car. They...

Jun 27, 2020

Bab Al Madeena Rent A Car — Car rentals

Please avoid renting car from this company. They are atrocious and unreasonable. This company announced in...

Bab Al Madeena Rent A CarRent a car

I renter a car from bab al madeena. The condition of the car was very bad. They took a deposit of 750 aed from me. I returned the car at 4.50 pm on Thursday and they cut 200 aed from my deposit saying that I did not return at 1pm. no information was given to me verbally about this. They always conveniently say ‘you ve signed an agreement maam! Very unprofessional and not at all customer friendly! Please AVOID THEM ! And I wish to mame a complaint against them!

Mar 26, 2020

Bab Al Madeena Rent A Car — They are fraud and police is involved

Can't believe this is happening in Dubai and yet they are getting away with this, I rented a car from them...

Bab Al Madeena Rent A Carnever return deposit, fake faults, open fake civil cases

I rented a car for a month in jan 2019. I never got my deposit back till now and when returning the car they made me get police report for a tiny dent that 9 out of 10 people can not see when doing initial car check and I have a suspection that it was made by one of their staff on purpose when I went up to their office and left the car in the parking lot. They wanted me to pay 2.000 aed for repare that I refused to pay. Though deposit was supposed to be credited after 30 days I haven t rscieve it till noe and 1 year and 3 months later they sent me civil case application form by whatsapp claiming 47.000 aed for I don't know what!!!

never return deposit, fake faults, open fake civil cases

• Ha
        Hassib Saalehi Mar 27, 2020

Hi, I lodge a complaint too but police is absolutely hopeless and I can’t believe it so why not we all send email to police, CID and customer right department again and make them take action and also any country your located contact the embassy of Abu Dhabi and get them to contact the the police as well . Thanks

Bab Al Madeena Rent A Carthey are changing customers stay away

Avoid this company as you can. And I will explain you why,
      I rent a car from them for a month, first was Maga durty, outside have major accidents, I say OK I was in hurry and I received, Car was 1390 aed per month. Any way on renewing they ask for 1990 aed for a Renault symbol scrab car as condition so I cancel, I give them deposit 1000 aed and they say after 25 working day will refund. This never happened. They give reason of extra km salik and raod violations. On top of this they open CIVIL CASE for a 160 aed wich was not fare any way now this company is asking 10600 aed. So my advice to you Don't ever rent car From this company!!!

Bab Al Madeena Rent A Carpartial refund of the security deposit

hi,

i have taken rent a car from Bab al Madeena, on 19th Oct 19, i had paid 750 AED as the deposit, i returned the car on 26th Oct, my car number was M68029, i had cleard all the outstanding payment through Cash (salik and other charges) before returning the car, i was told my security deposit will be reimbursed in 21 days.

Now i have received 633AED instead of 750 AED i called the reception of BAB al madeena, they say Salik was pending which is a lie as all the Salik between 19th Oct till 25th for the vehicle M68029 was paid in full.

Can someone look into this, it is gross cheating practice and cannot be tolerated.

Nov 10, 2019

Bab Al Madeena Rent A Car — rent a car

This company serves car which is such bad condition - attaching photos for it And they are recovering car...

Bab Al Madeena Car Rentals — scam on security deposit

I rented a car in Dubai from Bab Al Madeena car rentals in May 2018. Found this company online and they...

RentaCarDubaiMonthly — this company is a joke!

I have used RentaCarDubaiMonthly service and rented a car! This was the most terrible experience ever! I...

Dubai