Alamo / upselling through fear
My senior parents were taken advantage of.
They booked a car online and upon checkin were asked where they would be travelling to, which was Sedona (for the first time).
The employee mentioned that the engine of the Compact car they had reserved may not be large enough to handle the air conditioning as they would be in the mountains and they should upgrade to a larger vehicle.
More Alamo Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged 
- [Resolved] Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause 
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs! 
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage! 
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location 
- Alamo Rent A Car - claim of invoice (receipt) no ra448059703, res 1839589945, ext ref 553916367
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo rent acar tolls 877-8601284 usa
- Alamo Rent A Car - lost and found
- Alamo Rent A Car - car rental
- Alamo Rent A Car - rental car