AirtelWorld.com / sim registration failed!

1 India Review updated:

I am getting "Sim Registration Failed" only because i have edited my mailing address from "airtelworld.com". Regarding this issue today (11.05.07) i have made 6 call to the customer care. They told me that i have to wait for two or more days, because they people do verification on the address change. So my question is - i will suffer, because they have to do verification...

Beware people!

Comments

• Di
      20th of Jun, 2007

My no. is 9860399034, in charged with 210 but i not got the balance of 75 RS.

• Ku
      25th of Jun, 2007

I too faced several problems with Airtel. You have the right to make a complaint in http://core.nic.in/ I think this site will help you. Airtel is not supposed to disconnect as they like. I should say that the body governing the operators are not good (TRAI).

If TRAI governs them properly, then there will be no issues like this!!

• Mo
      27th of Aug, 2007

A MMS message come on my cell no.9971581770. Subject was Airtel Live at & given a site address http://www.airtelworld.com/mms. Also give my passcode ' u643df. But this site activated and i want to activate my MMS account. But how can it is possible that i will be activate it.

7th of Sep, 2007

My prepaid number is 09872277170 and it's really amazing that being an old customer of airtel, airtel has barred my incoming. My validity will end in JUNE 2008 and my balance never falls down much.

My outgoing is ok, i can receive and send messages but the problem is without any reason how can airtel barr my incoming. The problem i noticed on 4th of sep and i lodged a complaint at customer care on 5th sep. and they gave me a time of 24 hours. And now will u believe it's more than 54 hrs my incoming is still inactive. I don't know how many important calls have missed so far even I've activated MCA alert. And being incoming inactive many calls are missed calls for me. how will i trace my missed calls? And they say aisi azaadi aur kahan. Now I've talked to customer care executive and now they are saying my incoming problem will be solved till 1pm (11th sep). This is truly unbelievable. Where is customer satisfaction...

• Ne
      8th of Sep, 2007

I have also received an sms giving me a passcode for getting the MMS. But in vain.

12th of Sep, 2007

i holder of 9908351316 mobile residing at hanamkonda/warangal dist/a.p took internet on on 03-09-2007&05-09-2007&07-09-2007 but couldnot stay in the net for more than 3 minutes for all the instanses i have complined to the customercare finally ihave submitted my written complint in your office at prodduturi complex hnk finally my activation to the customer care was barred as per the advise of your customer care executives i gave my cell in the nokia care centre thereby all the settings lost tried to take the settings but not able to get till now i came to know that towar problem is the cause for my inconvinience due to busy schedule of airtel network as customers are many pl.refund rs.45 deducted towards the above and credit the same to my mobile &arrange to send the MO settings to my mobile &activate customer care servises

12th of Sep, 2007

i will be satisfied if iam refunded Rs. 45 &send gprs settings to my mobile(MO)
    ithink airtel is a service oriented &customer friendly organisation

12th of Sep, 2007

i received message from 2568 that am having a message at http://www.airtelworld.com/mms & given passcode also but i could not access the page.please send sms to my mobile no.9908351316 regarding message

• Ni
      26th of Sep, 2007

How do i get the mms from www.airtelworld.com/mms, i have the pass code. If i try to access the webpage from my phone it says " page not found", there is no link to this page on the website also, please someone help me to retrieve my mms from this website..

Thanks
    nidagal

• Pr
      27th of Sep, 2007

What to do guys? This Airtel has really bacame big headache to me. My no' is +919849968775, recently I recharged with RC120 for value added services(49ps for local GSM mobiles and 1ps message offer) on 25th sep07. Its validity is for 30 days and Rs o balance k. Now From past few days I am unable to contact customer care. When ever I make a call to 121 its just giving me a note to send a message as Queryfollowed by inquiry needed we will consult in 2 working hours. Hmm dam I just trying from past one week with no of sms sent to 121 but no responce.
    So tried to 123 and gone for value added services and found that my value voucher is going to expire on sun 30th sep 07 instead of 25th oct 07. What to do now can any one help me regarding this please respond to me. I had another complaint too regarding I bought new nokia 6030 mobile, Airtel gave a new free sim with in the set wit life time validity. The no' that I registered is +9959472718 on 27th aug07 but now its lost its validity even all concern proofs and I was shocked because the no too changed (to +919959132005) and with regular monthly tariffs, -23 balance so funny thinking of this stupidity by airtel I thing Airtel is sinking in hell gone so bad @ customers no proper response bla bla bla.

• Ba
      2nd of Oct, 2007

i am holder of the mobile no:9949947370.on 20th august 2007 my balance had deducted by 5rupees,and on 24th september2007 again my balance had deducted by 6rupees. both the times i complained to customer care,but they are not responding well and they are giving tne answer irrespectively. I called so many times they are saying all the times lie.i want my balance back to my mobile

• Gi
      9th of Oct, 2007

To,
    Sathish
    Customer Relationship Officer
    Bharti Airtel Cutomer Care

Dear Sathish,

Iam Gin Babu here, You have debited money in my ICICI Credit card for the Airtel no.9940670405 which is not in use(You can check your system if needed).

Tell me when you will refund the money for the following or try to adjust this amount with the amount to be paid for the Airtel no.9940688756.

Invoice date invoice amount Paid amount date mode
    27/07/07 150.64 150.64 11/08/07 Credit card payment
    27/08/07 168.54 168.54 11/09/07 Credit card payment

Please get back to me immediately regarding this also make sure money for the Airtel no.9940670405 is not debited on 11th October 2007.

Regards

G.I.N.BABU
    Sr.System Analyst-IT

• Si
      9th of Oct, 2007

I am From Himacahl and working as a executive for Ambassador Resorts Manali. I have taken your Two post paid no. and every month I am paying the bills. But after paying all the dues Sim Card Registration for both the no. comes fail. It is happening with me every month. I am also from the customer services and I have never seen such type of services.

For more infomation kindly check it up from your Shimla Office.

• Hi
      21st of Oct, 2007

I also took a Airtel connection from on 28 sep-07. But my problem is the connection is still not get activated after near about one month. I submitted all the document that is necessary but i still didn't know the reason. But i am suffering now a day's because i mentioned that mobile number in my resume. The customer care number that is mentioned on the Airtel Boucher that is not working and didn't know any other customer care number. Right now i am in Bangalore so can any one give me any suggestion what i will do? I am trying 9845098450 customer care no. So can any one give me right customer care no or email address of Bangalore.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Ha
      27th of Oct, 2007

Hi guys.. I have a nokia N95 China make. I think its OS is different from real Nokia N95. Can anybody send me how to activate mobile office in this China make model?

30th of Oct, 2007

Hi, my number is 9880743574 I think my bills are too high after clipping from pre paid to post paid and the company have all types of fancy charges which are not told before we take connection all these charges silently exists in our bills I had applied for an addon sim I never got the sim in my hand but I have paid 82 rs. In my last bill and this month I have been charged with 176 rs.

• Hu
      6th of Nov, 2007

I have mms setting in my phone. But I can't send the mms to other phone. Some error is their. Plz tell to, how to send to mms to other phone. Ok, bye.

• Ga
      29th of Nov, 2007

I have mms setting in my phone. But I can't send the mms to other phone. Some error is their. Plz tell to how to send to mms to other phone. Some one smskwik.com and way2sms.com site to not login plz tel me suggestions.

25th of Jan, 2008

mms is multimedia messase service

29th of Jan, 2008

Hi,

I am airtel subcriber for postpaid no.9967013205 using Sonyericsson w700i handset On 29.1.08 i requested for activation of GPRS service i have received the NOP setting but GPRS not yet activate