Airtel Mobile Services / billing and network issue
This is in reference to the complaint raised by me for "No network coverage" in the basement in Sector 18, Gurgaon (behind Maruti Udyog).
The complaint number is : [protected].
The request was raised on 23-Nov-06 and the expected date for resolution was 27-Nov-06.
I wish to bring to your notice that the status of my request is still "OPEN" and I have not heard from anyone from Airtel side.
This is a known issue in this area and I am not able to understand why Airtel is so keen in loosing it's old customers for this very old issue which can be resolved by installing a booster (which all other service providers have already done).
I take this opportunity to raise this issue through your esteemed organization, so that Airtel does something to improve it's services and does not let few people to spoil the company's name.
More Airtel Mobile Services Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming - charged more for no service
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet