Airtel Chennai — false commitments by the airtel customer care executives!
I called to book my Air Tickets through an agent called 'Make My Trip.com'. I had to call them to know the status of my tickets later. Per the agency website, [protected] is a Airtel toll free number. I called to them on Jan 02, 2007 at 10:07 P.m. The call went for 14 minutes and to my surprise, I was charged Rs.140 @ the rate of 10/min. When contacted Make my trip Customer care, they have written to me saying that it is a toll free number and clearly stated they receive calls to that toll number every day from their customers. So, I contacted Airtel Customer Care regarding the same.
Initially, Some of the Airtel executives said that it is not a toll free number but later they said that it is a toll free number and promised me that the amount will be refunded in 24 hours. But it didn't happen as promised. When I called the Customer care, they again promised that it will happen in 2 hours. This same old story repeated many a times. I called to Airtel Service more than 11 times. Now, they say that it is not a toll free number.
There are lot of discrepancies prevailing with the Airtel executives. I have written to Airtel customer care but no response from them so far. If this prevails for long then Airtel will soon lose its good customers in the near future.
More Airtel Chennai Complaints & Reviews
- Airtel - don't trust airtel!
- Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597
- Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number!
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms!
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent
- Airtel - refund of money through dd
- Airtel - screw the airtel
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud
- Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit