Airtel GPRS Mobile Internetgprs connectivity problem!

S

I purchased a new airtel connection postpaid in nov 06 particularly for gprs mobile internet. From day one till date (06 feb 07), I am unable to connect to gprs as normally as my colleagues do. I don't know if it is a problem with sim or network. I had filed 5 complaints against the same in airtel 121, but no response. I had visited airtel outlet number of times but no improvements. They have simply looted my money in the name of monthly rent.

Dont go for airtel!

• Pa
    pankaj chandak Jun 06, 2012

can i put case in the court . i pay money for gprs pack 98rs for month, but from 15th day i cant login to internet. how will pay for 15th days.?

• Ar
    arvinth samy Jan 13, 2011

what shoud i do?
    the previous week i am opening gprs connection in the airtel. its open but not connect to the anything. how to clear the problem?
    and i am recharged my sim in rupees 10(12.01.2011 wednesday). its added 6 rupees but airtel office takes the balance. many time complaint the problem there is no reaction. so what shoud i do?

Kailash.k May 04, 2010

Airtel offers very bad service. No customer care support. They always ask for sending SMS on 121. But it fails all the time. Airtel really sucks!! Best to go for Tikona if available.

• Ab
    ABC May 25, 2009

My personal experience: Airtel Sucks and have a problem of bad smell...

Technical Manpower is filled with ###s and Idiots. Customer executives are a joke thier Nodal Officer is one of the biggest joker around.

Need I say anything about thier complaints section...?

BSNL/ Vodafone is any day better

• Ki
    kiran Apr 16, 2009

m the regular user of AIRTEL. i m using GPRS through AIRTEL. i m also paying Rs.250/month for GPRS. For the last 15 days GPRS is not functioning in my Network Areabcz on the renewal date i wasnt hd sufficent balance in ma phone. I had called customer care so many times but no solution has yet provided by them. Now Airtel stopped listening & suggesting to send SMS. i called to customer care about this they people guide me in wrong way firstly they told me if i am 6 six months old customer only then i can avail service of rs. 250 but now they people are nort listening me abt this Airtel provide very bad service!

• Gu
    gurkirat singh Apr 04, 2009

i am using 3230 handset speed is very low please upgrade

• Va
    Vani Srinivasan Nov 25, 2008

Hi

I am using airtel service quiet for some one year. I changed my service from aircel to airtel for the booster and recharge offer. But now the airtel service is money minded. they changed the ten paisa Airtel to airtel mobile from 65 then to 97 rupees, now suddenly to 145 rupees. Hope if this service continue like this, they will lose so many customers.Think in better way which nominal to customers.
    regards
    vani srinivasan

• Ad
    Aditya Nov 13, 2008

I'm also facing the same problem as Amrish with Airtel MO.
    [Goa region]

It's happening from the last Saturday( Nov 8), that whenever I make a connection the data transfer just stops after some 2-3 minutes.
    And then I've to reconnect it again.
    My neighbor is also facing the same problem.

I tried calling their Customer Care, but none of the 'POLITE' jokers answer well!

Please, somebody look into this matter.

Thanks in advance.

-Aditya

• Dh
    dhavan Nov 08, 2008

command

kashmir chand Nov 05, 2008

sir i want to know my airtel no.[protected] is delhi, s last two days dailled call full detail with call duration in everycall. pl call me on my other no.[protected].
    thanks,

regards,
    kashmir chand

MATHAN KUMAR Oct 16, 2008

the above or below people are dont know the power of the airtel

• Pr
    Prashant Oct 11, 2008

I hv act gprs few day when i browse one site is after some time speed is very slow and the massage will come 'link not available

• Ha
    Hari Sep 22, 2008

Previouslly i uesd AirTel Mobile Office, but it is very slow.

now i am using Vodafone Mobile Contant it s better than AirTel.

• Uj
    ujjwal gamre Sep 12, 2008

airtel live Internet gprs [protected]

Nitin Kamble Sep 01, 2008

i was activated GPRS on AIRTEL but it is too slow and some times it is not even display the main page.
    and for that they r charging 15 rs.
    can any action will be taken against AIRTEL

• Am
    amrish Aug 24, 2008

airtel mobile office sucks i recharged my mobile with 395 Rc after 5 or 6 days when ever i connec t to internet after 15 minutes airtel mobile office stop responding i complained them about this issue but they said call customer care and bla bla

• Am
    amrish Aug 24, 2008

i connect to mobile office with my computer but after 10 to 15 minutes it stops responding

• So
    sojan Aug 20, 2008

please contact me we are planing to go airtel office to give compaint for our problem my number is [protected]

nishatjohn Aug 15, 2008

my gprs working too slowly, i am not sutisfy it please help me,
    my acctual speed is 10 to 12 kb/s
    i am using nokia 6630
    country- india
    state- jharkhand
    city- jamshedpur
    ph- [protected]

nishatjohn Aug 15, 2008

i have to probleme within 2 month my gprs work too slowly. i am not satisfi it my gprs actual speed is 10 to 12 kb/s please help me & increase my speed
    i am using nokia 6630

• Au
    aurovenkatesh Aug 11, 2008

Sir, i am aurokatesh . I am not satisfied with the service provided by Airtel since, it is not regular.

• Ar
    arul Aug 06, 2008

how to connccted airtel mobile office with sony ericsson w200i

• So
    sonu Aug 05, 2008

hi jaj jdplf jfl jsgdsi jfs

• Mo
    mohsin ali Aug 05, 2008

I am using Airtel gprs, I am using Sony Ericsson K530i Handset, My Problem is that when i am Using Interntet the Speed of my Internet is very slow, so please give me sugession how can i increase speed of my internet.

waiting for reply.

Thanks.

• Mo
    mohsin ali Aug 05, 2008

helllo sir,

i am using airtel gprs, & my handset is Sony Ericsson K530i, my internet speed is very low, how can interntet speed is become fast, plz give me suggesion urgently.

waiting for reply.

Thanks & Regards
    Mohsin Ali.

sammy olumola Jul 27, 2008

my phone is WAP enable but i cant access internet services because i haven`t activated it.please seend me the setting.sumsung C 140

vineesh Jul 23, 2008

hi, m facing a problem in gprs.my gpps not work properly for last 15 days please solve my problem

• Aj
    AJITH Jul 01, 2008

i dont get gprs connection in my handset...but i got the settings twice installed..but no access...many calls to 121 no use...AIRTEL GO DAMN

Nicklas Jun 19, 2008

idea cellular is providing a good GPRS facility in Goa I get a speed up to'8Kbps'using download booster so it is better to go for idea for GPRS

• Kr
    K.Ravikanth Yadav Jun 04, 2008

I dont like the offers given by the Airtel, other offers are more fatching than the this. they should come down in terms of their call terrif and call rates.

• Kr
    K.Ravikanth Yadav Jun 04, 2008

I heard Reliance GPRS service is good compare to airtel, more over i am not receving any good service from the so called Airtel.

Thanks and Regards
    Ravikanth Yadav.

chanti May 23, 2008

Hi friends,
    Am completely confused with all above charges/costs.so please if you dont mind can anyone help me out by giving GPRS costs on different networks, names of the schemes if any??

thnx n regards,
    Chanti

vivek singh May 22, 2008

I have been using Airtel since last two years. Earlier it was fine but since last 2 months i am totally irritated by network service which Airtel is providing. Recently I have activated it's GPRS service. and it's also meeting the same fate. It's as slow as a turtle. Not only downloading the browsing time taken is also very huge. Due to which i have waste a lot of time on browsing.
    It's better to use BSNL brodband. If someone know's how to speed up the browsing on Airtel GPRS please tell me. my e-mail address is [email protected] presently i am getting 460.8kbps speed.

• Su
    sunil verma Apr 26, 2008

what's the tariff plan for unlimited through prepaid & post paid connection

• Lg
    lg8302 Feb 13, 2008

Can anybody recommend me a prepaid card which have better speed. I am visiting Goa and intended to buy an Airtel prepaid SIM card and activate GPRS for internet connection with my laptop. Does anybody know if Idea will be any better? Vodafone is not an option for visitors as only on a postpaid basis. Can anybody help me finding a mobile phone provider with GPRS service South Goa (Varca, Fatrade, Cavelossim). Thanks in advance and greetings from Switzerland

Vickey Feb 10, 2008

I'm Using Airtel gprs and not getting good speed as company executors was said. I Want Upgrade My gprs speed upto 20kbps.

kalasagar Jan 30, 2008

I want airtel Mobile office settings for my SAMSUNG SGH C 140. I send MO to 2567 ,but i dont get those settings. Please kindly send me AIRTEL MOBILE OFFICE SETINGS for my SAMSUNG SGH C140.

kalasagar Jan 30, 2008

I want airtel mobile office settings for my samsung sgh c140. I sennd a message MO to 2567 but i didnot get those settings. please send me AIRTEL MOBILE OFFICE SETTINGSfor my SAMSUNG SGH C140 TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS.

manoj sahu Jan 19, 2008