Airtel India / not giving free flight offer!
In the month of jan 06 airtel launched a scheme of free flight offer with every connection with some condition and a am within that condition i.e monthly rent of rs 349 or more etc. I am in the plan of 599, so i qualified for that free flight offer. After 3 paid bill they are sending registration form but unfortunately they are fail to send that form. So, i complained to floor supervisor about registration he assured me that you will get the benefit. In the month of june 18 bill rs 500 deducted in my bill for free flight offer, and up to now the are not giving that offer and today they told that that offer is now finished and you do whatever you want.
In the whole case i am having proof of enrollment form of free flight offer and i am having that bill of june in which they deducted rs 500 as a registration charges. I request to all the people not to believe airtel about any offer for promotion for the selling postpaid cards!
More Airtel India Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data