Airtel / number used for 6 years assigned to someone else
I have been using the same number for over 6 years now. All of a sudden, it gets "suspended". When I call up airtel @121 - answer given is that this number belongs to some other name, so no complaint can be entertained from me.
Later on persuading, I have been asked to visit local office.
I am in Bangalore Bannerghatta Road office for over 4 hours - but same situation. All that manager has to say is we have given request, it will take few days to correct it?
I had a important international call, working with international client and at present in very critical project phase. People are already questioning my accessibility. Thanks to Airtel, what a payback/gift for being a LOYAL customer for over six years.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - Network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid