Airtelunsubscribe games club subscription

please unsubscribe my games club subscribtion from my mobile number [protected] otherwise i have knock the door of consumer court.

An

Comments

• Qa
      Feb 17, 2011

Please unsubscribe my games club subscribtion from my mobile number [protected].Everyweek i get sms from the service informing me that my gamesclub subscription is active at Rs 5 per day.I also try to unsubscribe the service through sms[UNSUBGC to 54321].But my effort was in vain.So please unsubscribe my games club subscribtion immediately now and send a sms to ensure me that the service is unsubscribed.You can also e-mail me .E-mail id is given below.

e-mail id: [protected]@rocketmail.com

• Pi
      Apr 15, 2011

Sir, Please unsubscribe my games club subscription from my mobile number [protected].I try to unsubscribe the service since 20 days. I get a sms from AD-54321 [You have been renewed for GamesClubSubscriptionforrs subscription service from Airtel. You have been charged Rs.5.] I sent to sms for unsubscribe the service .[unsubgc -54321] reply from 54321 is[You are currently not subscribed to GamesClub]. I also try to call 12118 airtel tecnical suport. Bet they also can not solv my problem. I request to you please unsubscribe games club service from my mobile number [protected]. Othervise i go to counsumer court.

• Pr
      Aug 21, 2011

Sir, I request you to unsubscribe games club service in my mobile number [protected]. I also unsubscribe this service but after 1 day it is active automatically i don't know how it is active. So please unsubscribe this service other wise i will transfer my number to another company number or i go to consumer court.

• Wa
      Mar 02, 2016

Please unsubscribe me from games club subscription form Airtel.
    My Airtel line is: [protected].

• Ha
      Aug 17, 2017

Okay, these are services that gets auto added on clicking some websites or applications - You can reach out to airtel and ask them to unsubscribe - They can enable DND service which asks for you permission to add any new vaue ad service, moreover thy can give you a waiver too ...

Jul 09, 2018

Please unsubscribe me from games club subscription which I haven't wilfully subscribed.
    My Airtel number is: [protected]

Jul 09, 2018

Please unsubscribe me from game arena subscription which I haven't wilfully subscribed.
    My Airtel number is: [protected]

• Al
      Aug 30, 2018

Dear Sir/ Madam,
    Please be informed that I got sms on mobile from Airtel an amount of Rs 99/- deduction for Games which I am not aware for this and I never subscribe or played this kind of nonsense things. Kindly look this matter on urgent basis and stop sending all these and kindly proceed for my refund.
    Thanks
    Sajid
    Airtel [protected]

• Mu
      Oct 01, 2018

Same as the above. Known as online mobile gaming, it deduct my balance ₹5 everytime which I don't even aware of it. Please unsubscribe that thing on my number [protected]