1-800-Flowers / did not deliver the order
I was out of town and ordered a plant for my aunt’s mother’s day.
A few days later I checked confirmation and the address was listed as 9 instead of 91.
I notified them immediately. They said ups had tried to deliver to #9 twice and then returned the plant. They offered to give me 20% off on a future order.
I told them ups would not deliver twice, because there was no street #9, so they should have called my aunt, them, or me. They said ups didn’t do that. I told them ups had called my son 2 weeks prior when proflowers had a delivery at his prior job, and they delivered. She hung up on me.
I sent an e-mail request for a refund of the $ 50 and they responded by offering 15% off a future order. I used a debit card, so there was not stopping the payment.
More 1-800-Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - Fruit basket
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers
- 1800Flowers.com - flower delivery not arrived for daughters birthday
- 1-800-Flowers.com - delivery and lack of customer service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - I ordered two (2) amazing mom bouquet-large for mother's day - got nothing!!