Menu

O
Author of the complaint
5:13 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Order from 1800Flowers was not shipped as promised. Someone from 1800flowers actually called me on the day of the order and advised that it was a difficult order to fill but assured me that is would be delivered prior to Christmas. I was sending this as a Christmas gift to family out of stat. As of 12/29 the order had not been delivered. I called 1800flowers and they advised the order will NOT be filled because they could not find a remote flower shop to put the order together and deliver it. THEN why put the items out on the website and take the consumers money prior to KNOWING the items are available for shipment/delivery. And at the very least they could have told me! I waited and waited and finally called them and then I found out the order would not be delivered. They did offer my money back. We will see if that comes through. I DO NOT recommend using 1800Flowers and I DO NOT have anything good to say about them and this was the first and LAST time I will use them!

4 comments
F
May 28, 2022 11:00 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The worst. Stoke my money, on mother's day no less. Absolutely terrible company and experience. They will rip you off, and mingle finger you when you combine. How are they still in business? Flat out criminal. Never ever use this terrible service. You will regret it.

R
Feb 15, 2020 11:12 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DISCUSSED! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY or TIME - ITS A SCAM!

My 1st and LAST time I’ll ever use 1800 Flowers!

1) Agent language barrier caused huge issues
2) Agent gave me wrong customer ID for tracking
3) Agent guaranteed and confirmed delivery date, then changed without notice or asking me
4) No email or any confirmation
5) Called to cancel order, transferred and left on hold 1x for 37min 2nd time almost 1hour
6) Asked for supervisor but given runaround when there was no one
7) Agent left my “ticket” open so no other Agent or Supervisor could access my order to cancel and refund me
8) Was told I’d be contacted to be refunded when “ticket became available (NEVER HAPPENED)
9) then CHARGED TWICE! I don’t have the money spent nvm charged twice?!
10) Couldn’t be refunded bc order was “in-process” but nothing done on florist end!
11) Come to find out the changed delivery date was again wrong (per their local florist) and can’t deliver until 4-5 days later
12) Florist now not answering so I was told by Agent to “Wait and See”!
13) I had to remind Agent that all my calls are/were recorded by them and they should review and own up to the lies, wrong information given to me! JUST MAKE IT RIGHT! ... but of course they don’t have access to information (the recorded calls) that’ll prove CUSTOMER WAS WRONGED!

REALLY?! ILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN AND FURTHERMORE I’ll WORN EVERYONE ABOUT THE AWFUL, RIDICULOUS LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE I RECEIVED! I WAS SCAMMED!

P
Feb 16, 2019 1:28 pm

Another Victim! I ordered flowers that apparently they never had to begin with and were not delivered. I then placed a new order, which, more time and hassle to only have it happen yet AGAIN. The time alone was a hassle, none of the employees speak proper English (likely also within the scam, they certainly understood I wanted my money back) every letter spelled out for them, sometimes several times. When I called to tell them nothing was received and I wanted my card refunded, they replied that "We can only give you half back as the order was placed, we can send an apology to recipient, and give you 20% off your next order"! Oh my word! My time, two orders placed, no flowers ever delivered and charged and the audacity of their reply! More time spent with my bank today to open a fraud claim.

R
Apr 23, 2016 8:07 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I 've been a victim of 1-800 flowers also. They kept delaying and delaying, now they say that it was delivered and it is not true. The show no proofs of what they are saying. These people are cheaters.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

225 complaints