Comcast / Xfinity

Sat:7:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Dec 29, 2019

Comcast Corporation — tv/internet/phone billing

Comcast once again raised my bill by $8 adding to my expenses which adds up quickly because it does thi...

Comcastterrible service and install

Independent Contractor came to install service. He left the modem in the middle of my living room with wires stretched to my dining room, kitchen and bedrooms. Comcast could not return for one week. At that time, they were late for their appointment time and the second tech also could not fix so he said that he would be back "later". Comcast has rescheduled my install but it will be two weeks. In the meantime, I have two TV's that have no service and wires throughout my entire house. I hope I fall so I can sue them! The customer service department refuses to credit my installation charge and no supervisor will return my call.

• Er
      erasmorodriguez Oct 12, 2008

i had a guy come out 2 times in the same day, and still was not working right<slow> then another guy came out a week later and fixed it. this was my first problem, then i get a bill a month later for 179.90 . my normal bill is 57 dollars
      i just added internet for the 19.99 for 6 months, and the lady told me that there was no activation fee. which when i got my bill there was 1 for 50.00. so that pissed me off, cause i did ask her, and she said no, but whatever. if u take the numbers i gave in here, do the math 57 plus 50 plus 19.99, =127.00, then there was also a pro rate of 13 dollars cause i got internet hooked up at the middle of a month =140.00 how dare those fckers send me a bill for 179.90. THEY DID FIX SOME OF THE PROBLEM AFTER I HAD TO TALK ON THE PHONE FOR LIKE A HR WITH THIS LADY. THE WAY ISEE IT IS THEY TRIED TO SCAM SOME MONEY FROM ME, IF I PAID IT DO U THINK THEY WOULD HAVE GAVE BACK AND SAID SORRY WE MADE A MISTAKE HERE IS UR MONEY. THEY TRY TO STEAL FROM U ON A LEGAL SLICK WAY AND IF U CATCH THEM, THEY ARE LIKE SORRY WE MADE A MISTAKE, I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE PAY THE BILL AND GET RAPPED BY COMCAST.

Comcast Digital Voicepaying $3.00 rent on their phone modem!

We called Comcast to find out where we could buy the phone modem so we could stop paying 3.00 a month to rent it and what we found out was really irritating. They told me that the phone modem cannot be purchased by the public that we have to have it for the phone service so we have to pay the 3.00 a month to rent it. My point is, if it is not for sale to the general public and we HAVE TO HAVE IT if we have the phone service, the 3.00 should have been included in our monthly rate! When the modem was installed the service person said... you can purchase one of these at Best Buy if you won't want to pay the rental fee. So this is what we were trying to do!

I know, it is just 3.00 a month but it is the point that it should have been included in the price not an additional fee. Anyone else that might feel this way should email Comcast! When I spoke with Customer Service the other day they told me to file a complaint and if enough people do they might make them available to be purchased!

• Bb
        BBetts Sep 19, 2017

COMCAST YOUR ATTITUDE TO YOU NEW AND VETERAN CUTOMERS MUST!!! CHANGE SOON; BECAUSE YOUR HIGH MORAL GROUND ATTITUDE IS ABOUT TO TUMBLE. IN ADDITION TO YOUR ON-SHORE AND HIGH VOLUME UNTRAINED CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS GOING TO NO LONGER BE TOLERATED. I PERSONALLY WILL BE FIGHTING WITH YOUR COMPETITORS TO HELP YOU GIVE US BETTER SERVICE. WORST CASE BYE, BYE COMCAST WITH YOUR BAD BILLING; HIDDEN CHARGES ETC.

• Me
        Meckisland Sep 18, 2010

I pay $5.00/month for this VOIP modem!

• Dr
        Dragon_Rider Nov 24, 2008

A few month's ago we were trying to get the Comcast Triple Play in our Townhouse. The salesperson said we could get all that for one low price. We said, that would be great. Well when the time came to have it installed, Comcast kept putting off the install date, stating the salesperson re-set our install date. Well this went on for about 2 weeks. Then when the day came for them to install the triple play, the installer said he couldn't install th digital phone. I asked him why and he said he would have to get into the NID and do all kinds of things.

Plus the guy said th salesperson put down for our install, to install HSI on one computer which we didn't say, we said we had 2 computers and wanted them both hooked up. Then the guy called his supervisor and asked him about the phone service and his super said they couldn't because of all the things they had to do to install phone service. Well just today after stewing over this for 2 months, I went to a website that stated, they can just unplug the service from ATT and install theirs. They also said apartments all over the country can get digital phone.

After I write this, I am going to the comcast website and am going to make a big stink about this. Hopefully something will come of it.