CLK Bankfraud

I discovered today that someone got my credit card number and used it to purchase items on CLK Bank.com. CLK Bank gave me an email address associated with my credit card number. There is over $60.00 worth of charges on my account that was not authorized. I am being told that I will receive a refund in 3-5 business days. You can guarantee I will be checking my account to see that I am refunded. I had to close my credit card account. This has been a total nightmare! And to top it all off the CLK Bank associated told me that "it's not a big deal someone used my card without my permission, it happens all the time". I was pissed because he was not being sympathetic and very cooky. I asked him "has your credit card been stolen before"? he said "No" so, I said until it is "don't say its not a big deal". This company is a TOTAL scam, please beware!!!

• Ra
    Ramagiri Jan 27, 2013

unknown charge on my credit card
    CLKBANK*COM_FZWNWQEL without my my knowledge they have charged Rs. 5632,
    My ICICI credit card Bank also without my authorization they have released the amount Rs 5632
    how to recover / my money from CLICK BANK, I feel this is new big scam/fraud/ CHEATING the people world wide
    without my knowledge CLICK BANK taken money from my ICICI credit CARD please help
    without my authorization How the ICICI bank released the amount Rs. 5632
    how to recover my money

• Ih
    iholsbp2 Aug 17, 2012

About your credit card being used by an unauthorized user...Clickbank is great! It is some of the affiliates that are contracted with Clickbank that are the crooks!

MAURICE B. MILLER Jan 26, 2012

THIS MAURICE MILLER([email protected]), ON 1/5/2012 I ORDER
    POWER4HOME SYSTEM. AS OF 1/26/2012 I HAVE NOT RECEIVE THIS PRODUCT.
    I HAVE EMAIL CLICKBANK TWICE-NO ANSWER FROM THEM. I HAVE PAID FOR THIS PRODUCT, I WANT IT. IF I DON'T HEARD FROM YOU PEOPLE BY THE END OF THE MONTH, I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
    UNHAPPY PERSON.

• Li
    Linda.L.Haywood Nov 08, 2011

I am Disabled and I went on line to get Norton and this add showed up and I filled it out thinking it was Norton and before I knew it they have taken not just once but twice money off of my card, at first it seemed to have not gone throw so I did it again but with my government card, to make a sure it did go throw, after I read it all that is when I seen it was not what I won't do I got on the phone asap to fix it, but they got the money before I could do anything, I got there number from my bank and I called them to tell them it was wrong and please put my money back on my card's, They treated me like a kid and was so mean and rude with me on the phone, they said that they would do it but I have to wait till Sunday, I had asked them why so long a wait when it took them only a min to take it from me and he said I was in the wrong and they where in the right, Well I learned a BIG lesson never ever give out info to anyone, So you all can learn from me on people like that, That is NO way to run a company, I was a Mgr for ten year's and one thing you do is make sure that the customer is happy and they are right even if they are not, I don't even treat my friend's or family the way they did me, To all the people who deal with them all I have to say is God be with you when it comes to them and God help the one's who work for them, I thank you all for your time to listen to what I went throw with CLK.

joseph . m . new york May 07, 2011

ordered computer book from clk bank on 4/2/11 and never received it.

• Tr
    Trish_Support Aug 05, 2010

Hi. This is Trish from the Power4Home Support team. We sincerely apologize for your dissatisfaction with our product. We want to help you resolve this matter directly. Please contact our support centre via telephone [protected]) or visit us online (http://www.power4home.com/support/preform.php) for further assistance. Again sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for letting us help you!

javonne kibby Apr 10, 2010

listen i didnt give you permission to take my money off my card so can you put this amount back on my card 39.95 plus 9.99 buy the next business day please.javonne kibby

• A1
    a1stonemason Mar 27, 2010

NO ACCESS OR ACOUNTABILITY FROM ANY OF THE FLAKY CLIENTS LIKE POWER4HOME

POWER 4 HOME TALK ABOUT HIDING BEHIND YOUR WEBSITE YOU((((( COWARD))))))))!!!
    NO ONE CAN CONTACT YOU AT POWER4HOME AND COMPLAIN OR INQUIRE FOR SUPPORT
    no contact email,
    no phone #
    no address where their from,
    no comfirmation # upon purchace
    NO CONFIRMATION E MAIL OR ORDER #
    was supposed to get 5 books

and a CD on wind and solar plan to build your own,

all I recieved was a cd, no reciept or shipping lable,

and probally wont get books

so I PAID 59.00 WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO 49.00 TAX AND SHIPPING INCLUDED THEY SAY

SO I PAID 59 FOR 1 DVD, i COLLECT DVD AND FOR ONE OF THE RAREST ONS BEGING AT 50 BUCKS

I DO NOT FEEL SECURE WITH cc INFO AFTER READING THE COMPLAINT ABOVE WATCHING ACCOUNT AND WILL HUNT DOWN THE PERSON IF IT HAPPENS TO ME, I HAVE THE RESOURSES AND TIME AND $ TO FIND YOU.

• As
    ashleymm22 Feb 23, 2010

i am trying to get my refund from this site i dident give my card number to them but i got charged 29.95 i would like that back