Having problems with ClickBank?

1800 390 6035 (United States)
+1 208 345 4245 (International)
917 S Lusk St Ste 200
Fri6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

money taken for a scam company

I paid £16.84 english pounds through CLKbank.com for onlinepublicrecordssearch.com to be able to check a couple of things, now i can not log onto publicrecordssearchonline.com, to search for the things i paid for, and also i have tried to contact CLKBank to see if they can help me locate the company but CLKBank keep asking me for an order no ref Which is HEVS6C and a ref noo which is 1892394075610BCC but they keep telling me it should be 17 digits long, well thats the number they gave me, i have tried to get email addresses for both companies but they just fob me off with rubbish.Im disabled and live in England so i cant even go looking for them. I am really distressed and very annoyed. I hope this complaints site is not a scam. My name is Christine Angel, my email address is [protected]@live.co.uk. I hope you maybe able to help in someway. And hopefully look forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much indeed. From Christine Angel.

• Dh
    dheeru Dec 09, 2010

Hi...Can we trust jobs work from home and pay them with our debit card or not?

unknown charges on visa

I have two charges on my VISA one dated Feb.6 2009 for $49.42 and one dated May 29, 2009, for $45.15. I have...

downloaded this book and have not received it or notice in my email of buying it. but have printout of transaction

I order an E-book on Organic Tomato Magic My order number is 3TED2B3Q The product vendor for my order i...

overcharged transaction

Http: / / www. Paypal.com / cgi - bin / webscr?Cmd=_contact_us.
11 / 03 / 2009 clkbank*com_xpdnde4y [protected]
$89. 22
Plus
10 / 03 / 2009 paltalk.com [protected] ny
##0309 39. 95 us dollar
$63. 16
Dear sirs,
As you can see from the data above i paid $63. 16usd for paltalk software but you charged me $89. 22usd in error. I contacted paltalk with my complaint and they told me to write to you and you would promptly return the $26. 06usd overcharge to my visa account because, as they told me, yours is a firm with unquestioned integrity and would remedy any financial mistake almost immediately.
I regret that i have taken so long to write to you but i had a computer crash due to a power outage and it has taken me some time to get compensation from the company so that i could buy a new computer. I have now done this (And turned 70 in the meantime!) and i hope you will be sympathetic to my situation as i have been told you always have been in the past.
Thanking you most sincerely, i remain faithfully,
Douglas spencer;
Gentlemen, i see problems here in that i believe the error is actually involved with a purchase of "pctools" and that the total sum of $89. 22usd should be refunded in $aus. . . I think this because if there was an error with "paltalk" then there would not be a visa transaction listed to that firm and i can find not reference to "pctools" in my banking data. However, before my system crashed, i do remember receiving an email from "pctools" telling me to contact yyou and ask for a refund as i no longer have pctools downloaded onto my system and cannot do so until you make the obligated refund and allow me to again install the software in question along with the activation code.
Please forgive me for being such an idiot, gentlemen, but i'm sure your records are more reliable than mine and you will be able to resolve this situation speedily and that, gentlemen, deserves my most sincere gratitude. In appreciation and anticipation, i continue to remain, faithfully your's,
Douglas spencer

• Ri
    Rick Feese Dec 09, 2008

Never returned e-mails about product support. Money back guarantee not valid

Rachel Dec 17, 2008

I paid for a year's membership to themoviedownloads.com website. The transaction was handled by Clickbank.com. On the last page of registration (after paying) I was cut off and never provided with a user name, password, or software that I paid for. I sent complaints via email and was instructed to click on links that Internet explorer could not open. I've contacted them again and will file a complaint with PayPal if my money isn't returned.

fraud

I discovered today that someone got my credit card number and used it to purchase items on CLK Bank.com. CLK...

wiil not give access

I signed up for 1 year membership. This site is no help. I signed up today, 04/03/08. I want a refund within 15 days.
Thank you!

anthony copes Sep 17, 2010

helo i purchase a satellitedirect tvfor my pc labtop on the date of 10/4/2009 and i can;t get it to worker i try to conta ; you to get help and no one help me at all so here is my order number e7sct6xm; mark stvas. i thing this is all the number so plaese help me if you can. ps. i have been trying for a year now need help i can be reach at 443-965-0537 that is my cell phone and my home phone number is 410-752-4211 ps i all os hand ask for my money back a yaer ago no reaspons so wath can i do plaese me if you can .

anthony copes Sep 17, 2010

helo my name is anthonycopes i am waiting for you to email me at [email protected], com plaese call me or email me my number is 443-965-0537 or 410-754-4211 about my comments of the purchase of the satellitedirtect tv for my pc labtop onceagain my order number is e7sct6xm the days date is 10-4-2009 ps vender-email-satellitedirect [email protected] all so here is some more inform; clk bank.com. for customer service . click bank/917/luskst/suite200/boise ID 83706. unlimited access to over 3, 500 HD channels-one time offor time 19;36;14pm pay with paypel acc so plaese respond.

awful experience

Upon receiving my credit card statement this month (March 2009) I discovered there was a fraudulent charge of $29.95. I have no idea who this company is nor do I know what services they provide. I have never heard of Clkbank. There were several other letters of the alphabet as well as numbers following their names. They are: KXCE88FN.

I also found another charge of $29.95 from selfhelpffcoo which after a little investigation I determined this was a Internet weight loss program that supposedly came with an order of Acaiberry Supplement. I did not authorized this charge and have demanded this my credit card be credited with the full amount. I suspect that both companies are one company but going under different names.

Roger Apr 14, 2009

BEWARE, THIS HAS ALL THE TRAPPINGS OF A SCAM!!

I just received my visa card statement which has a charge for $34.95 from CLKBANK.COM_EHVPQ67S. As I did not recognize this charge I called my credit card company. They told me it was for a software download. I have never heard of this company! I have not make any software downloads for months, and did not authorize Click Bank to make any charge on my account so I'm disputing this charge with the credit card company. It seems my credit card info has been somehow stolen or gotten into the wrong hands, I don't know how! Reading comments from others on this site leads me to believe there is a big scam going on right now by Click Bank or someone affiliate. I would suggest that anyone who is seeing this type of activity on their cards should immediately call their cc company and dispute the charges.

no service after payment

Set up account to log in to criminal background checks, with Govcourtsrecords.com. paid $39.94 for one payment only to clickbank. Since payment cannot get any access or find any information that i paid for. Notified company and was told engineers working of better access. Realized this was a scam, called bank was advised to cancel cr card. Bank gave me phone number of clickbank to cancel payment. [protected] if this helps anyone else.

• Se
    Sean Bradley Aug 20, 2009

I paid £28.80 via PayPal to Error Expert on 28 July 2009
    This promised a big improvement in my computer performance by cleaning up the registry
    There has been no detectable difference. They ignore my messages
    This was £28.80 thrown down the drain, and I would like it refunded.
    [email protected] via PayPal

• Se
    Sean Bradley Aug 20, 2009

What happens now ?

• Ga
    gary klucken Nov 05, 2010

Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Paid $34.92 on my Discovercard on 10/6/2010 and have been trying to get a response from them ever since!! They repeated my e-mail address on their so-called "receipt" and now claim the address is "invalid" and refuse me access to the website called "govregistry.com"! Please don't give these outfits anymore MILLIONS of our dollars--they have probably pocketed enough money to last numerous lifetimes already!! The only access to a phone number for them came from the credit card company, (there was NO phone number on their phoney "receipt" and that number, (1-800-390-6035), gives you a constant "busy signal 24 hours a day!!!

• Ze
    Zed350 Nov 05, 2010

So who's fault was this? Clickbank or the company selling its services?

charged 49.90 on visa bank card - no services rendered

I ordered a (1 ) Year Unlimited Search Pass (One Payment of $49.90) when I went to a search item It stated...

claiming to be sun computer

My wife and I have decided to make our move away from Office to Open Office. We simply cannot afford to continue to pay the costs. However, we do agree to help support the development of Open Office. This is where the problem comes. I went to Google to link to Open Office. I wasn't reading close enough and click on www.openoffice-software.com. It is totally my fault, I was repeated told that what was happening was WRONG but I jumped because I am willing to pay my share. The above rip-off has taken forty dollars from both you and me and gives absolutely nothing. It doesn't even link to download the actual software.

You good name and product is getting a serious black-eye from both Google for allowing this flim-flam to rip off customers seeking your quality product AND because of the traps that misleads customers from getting to your product.

I'm upset - not with you or really Google. It was totally my stupid. I'm really ticked with the www.openoffice-software.com. I really want my money back and I intend on writing to both Google and www.openoffice-software.com - your help would be greatly appreciated.

scam charges

I am glad I checked out Clickbank on this website before I set up an account with them. Too many people buy first and check later when it's too late and they have already lost their money. I did it the other way around.

I was trying to get a website setup to sell online. The online website provider suggested I sign up with ClickBank to receive my money from the sales on my website as that was the only processing center they used.

The ClickBank account costs $49.95 to set up. That's a red flag right there. I thought, 'Why should anyone have to pay to set up a payment processing account? Paypal offers free account set up and has a bonafide creditable reputation for doing business honestly.' I decided to check it out.

When I came here to the [redacted] page, I saw all of these bad stories about people who had lost money with ClickBank and I decided not to set up an account with ClickBank and probably saved myself a big headache and saved my money too!

• Gd
    GDav Jul 13, 2011

I can totally agree with the previous comments. Clickbank should be wound up and shut down. they are dealing unfairly with other people's money which in everyday terms is called "fraud". they certainly dont have the integrity to provide the type of customer service and attention one would expect of an escrow or brokerage type business where trust and reliabililty is paramount, regardless of how hot under the collar a frustrated customer may get. This online operation is making reputable sites look bad. Does anyone know which government agency consumers report their complaints to in the USA?

scam and lies

I purchased a Sony walkman for my 8 yrs old daughter as a Christmas present. The walkman allowed her to download movies, music, or videos. I landed on the clickbank website through one of the disney channel websites and thought the price $29.88 was quite reasonable. Therefore, I decided to make the purchase using my mastercard. There were so many softwares to download prior to being able to have access to download the movies, music, or videos. So many steps to follow to the point where it became time consuming and confusing for my 8 yrs old and I. I finally decided to get my refund after trying to figure out the damn thing for 2 days. They continued twice to send me the 11 steps that I had to follow instead of refunding my money to the mastercard as I requested in 2 separate emails I sent. Then, they just stop responding. I was never sent an email as most honest professionals do, apologizing to the customer, trying to fix the issue to make things more efficient or fast and if it's not possible then they'll just refund the customer's money.

overcharged

On January 18th I signed on to criminal check.com and ordered a membership for 1 year and access to civil information for 1 year. The charge was $25.94 I received a confirmation of my order but could not acces the site. They give a customer service web site for help of http//www.recordsarea.com/support/ I have tried to contact this site but it does not come up. They also make note of the software publisher to email for help at [protected]@recordsaarea.com I cannot get anything at this site either. I think I have just been ripped off. My concern is for the fact they have my credit card information. Please let me know if you can help.

Rocky Jan 30, 2009

I wondered how I was going to download movies by paying a one time fee but I still foolishly paid the money. Then they sent me an email which told me to go to a website to download movies which was in torrent format. So it's basically file sharing over the internet. I'm sure that there is some sort of copyright infringement going on here.

I told them I wanted a refund and all I got was (it seemed to me to be ) an automated response giving another way to download the movies with more instructions. This occurred four times. I have not gotten a response from the help link in the emails. I have directly gone to clickbank.com and left them an email there telling them I want a refund. On their website they do not have contact by phone which annoyed me even more. I am waiting to see if I get a response from them. In the meantime I contacted my credit card company which promptly told me that they would credit back my money to my account and deal with click bank themselves . Go Amex!
    If there is anything positive to report on my dealings with this company I will update my comments.

Nevertheless, my opinion is that this company is doing some real shady business. For me it was making me pay for something I can most likely get free (if i want to ) and most likely encouraging me to infringe on copyright laws. That's more than shame on them. That's criminal shame and blame on them.

• Re
    REBECCA Feb 13, 2009

I can not get in and I paid today

• Mi
    mindy Mar 30, 2009

I can help, go to http://www.clickbank.com/csinquiry.html and request a refund from click bank, if it was a scam they will refund your money if its within the 60 day guaratee. i just done it and it took them maybe 10 minutes to send me confirmation that i was getting my refund in 5 buisness days

online fraud

I am fairly new to online downloading and purchases. i wanted to download Limewire to my computer, since I'd purchased an MP3 player for my son. I wanted him to be able to download music to it. As I was trying to do so, up pops this message stating for $ 49.90, iI could have 'lifetime unlimited access 'to download music and video. So, I say 'OK' and click 'yes'. Then in jumps Clickbank, I give them my info and make the payment. They direct me to something called members area and give me a username and password, which were unusable. Nothing happened when I tried to use those numbers. I later found out from more computer savvy friends that Limewire is a FREE service. When I checked out 'the [redacted]' site, I found out this was a common practice by Clickbank. I e-mailed several rather nastily worded, yet polite, emails to [protected]@thememberarea. After 2 or 3 e-mails, clickbank sent me an e-mail telling me how to get a refund. I got an e-mail today saying my $ 49.90 would be returned. i haven't checked my bank account yet today, but of course it may take ' up to 5 business days' to return the money. it took them like, 30 seconds to take the money, but I'll have to wait 5 days to get it back. What I have learned is READ things closely before you press'yes' or 'ok'. These outside companies somehow access legitimate sites and steal from you. I was lucky. They 'say' they will give me back my money. others haven't been so fortunate. Will update, If the cash doesn't 'reappear'.

• Ho
    ho yit foong Dec 06, 2009

termination account of oder number JS5K5HE4 instantly.

Rodger Adair Jan 28, 2016

rodger adair [email protected] This is my third email to clickbank so far no reply. About 5 weeks ago i paid $59 for a download for ED . but becaue of the fact that when i ordred your advertising swamped the screen and i couldnt find out how to pay. . When i did pay using paypal i couldnt find out where to download. I inadvertantly paid again . still no download. Could you please remit to my paypal a/c the econd payment and make avaiable the download. . It really stinks to have to tell you about the problem so much.. I will tell the Choice Magazine and put it on facebook and twitter if I dont here back soon.

Rodger Adair

site comes up not found (oops)

After one pays and reg, then the process is stopped by a big "oops" page and says the web site can't be found... So this is a fraud and i'm reporting this to the better business bur and att general of evstate...

• Sh
    shanie Aug 13, 2009

I did not get my serch compleated

Jacqueline VanWyk Sep 21, 2009

I ordered after just about being forced to, "FAT BURNING FURNANCE TRIAL OFFER" I received confirmation from ClickBank that the amount had been paid, but come time for the digital product to be downloaded:
    Oops! my e-mail address was suddenly incorrect!!
    What di I do noe??

maria aguilar Jun 21, 2010

i ordererd product and received email that payment had gone through but i did not get digital downloaded to my email address

• Ai
    AIM DANIEL Jul 05, 2011

I GOT NOTHING SO I ASK TO HAVE MY MONEY BACK =35, 84 EUROS THAT I PAID BY VISA CARD ON THE 06/02/2011
    MR daniel AIM 30 BOULVARD MAILLOT 92200 NEUILLY SUR SEINE FRANCE e-mail : [email protected] TEL >FRANCE >0603098406

wrongfully charged account to my credit card

I was charged for a 1 year membership to mp3downloadbox.com for 29.88 I have never even been to that website. clkbank.com charged me for the acount I didnt order so I decided to atleast make the best of it and use the account I didnt order, but when I tried to gain access to mp3downloadbox.com it said I needed a membership so I was charged for something I didnt order and can't use

Randal Block Feb 04, 2011

On my credit card bill I was charged $39.95 from CLkBANK.COM KTWHR5EQ 800-390-6035. I would like to know what this charge is for.

Randal Block Feb 04, 2011

On my credit card bill I was charged $39.95 from CLKBANK.COM KTWH5EQ 800-390-6035

Randal Block Feb 04, 2011

On my credit card bill I was charged $39.95 on 1-6-2011.This came from CLKBANK.COM KTWH5EQ 800-390+6035. I would know what this charge was for.

Randal Block

took money out of account

I dont know if im supposed to b writing to you or limewire.com so im doin both, I was tryin to get music for my sons ipod and it said for 4 yrs. unlimited it was .95 cents a mon. but after i puit in all my info including my credi card # it said it was $49.95 so i didnt confirm the buy i exited out of lime wire and i went to my email and had a mess. saying that you took 49.95 out of my checking acct. well i dont have it and now im gonna get an overdraft fee if you dont take it off . i really need someone to take care of this cause im broke and cannot afford this.it should never have been seen by anyone if i didnt confirm it!!!

its a scam

I signed up for a lifetime membership to a government-records website and as soon as CLKBANK*COM received my...

cant get access to my affiliate acct.

Here's the email I sent and still the questions isnt answered correctly.. The original quest was re; there...

suspicious site

This site appears to offer film downloads when in reality it offers programmes for downloading films and torrent programmes that can be obtained free on the internet. Any question put to them receives and email which appears to be automatically generated and more often than not no relation to the question asked. They do not respond to requests for refunds apart from sending another automated email detailing access to their member area.
Payment is made through Clickbank and therefore go to the clickbank site and request a refund here is the link https://www.clickbank.com/csinquiry.html choose refund from the list.
Good luck

• Bl
    blooeyes60 Oct 29, 2008

I used pay pal last nigh and made a payment to [email protected] for £36.92 for a subscription to watching tv and movies online, and the website doesn't even exist! Is there any way i can get a refund from this so called company, I am furious, especially as i am a single parent who has 2 kids to pay for christmas presents for! I am disgusted that these sites are running, and making money off of innocent people like myself.

• Ta
    Tayjers Nov 19, 2008

You could try requesting a refund from Clickbank as they appear to handle the money. Here is a link for them slect refund from the dropdown list at the bottom: https://www.clickbank.com/csinquiry.html

Good luck

Mallysue Jan 11, 2009

I have now had the service for about a week and have had pretty good luck with it. I also contacted customer service and got back what seemed to be a real person response. The only reason I contacted them was because I needed more instructions on how to download and they promptly responded back to me. In other words.. "So far so good"