ClickBankcompany logo

ClickBank

ClickBank

Learn how the rating is calculated

3 126 complaints
51 resolved 75 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

ClickBank reviews & complaints 241 - 126

ClickBank complaints 126

Z
Jul 10, 2008

ClickBank - forex automoney

Iamttrying to cancel theirs product and service for two days now no contact what so ever. This is a scam

S
Apr 28, 2008

ClickBank - credit card

I was also charged $39.85 I have know ideal why I looked at my statements and I was not happy there were a few charges I was so mad I call my credit card company and I got to go through this red tape to try and get them of my bill I think i'm going to cancel my card and never put anything on the internet again

The book you ordered was an "ebook"... an instant download exactly as described on our homepage. We're happy to send you the link to download this book. Just contact our customer service department at help.jonbenson.com and send them this message. Happy to help you! Jon

Have not recieved product THE EVERY OTHER DAY DIET order number EN6QG698

Ordered and pay for The every other day diet payment of$45.60) order number EN6QG698 have not received this probuct.
Please look into this for me please
thankyou
shaynne

Jun 11, 2008

I'm sorry to hear of your negative experience. If you feel the product or service was unsatisfactory, I would try to resolve it with the publisher first. It costs the publisher much less to make you happy or refund your money than to go through the pain of a chargeback.

Here's a link that might help:

Allow me to introduce myself, I am a software publisher and I use ClickBank to handle all my financial transactions. Unfortunately, the problem is not with Clickbank but rather the publisher. Clickbank has thousands of these publishers and unfortunately there ARE some shady ones. Clickbank tries to weed them out, but they obviously can't get everyone.

I am here to tell you that there are honest publishers and Clickbank is a reputable company for managing online financial transactions.

J
Apr 25, 2008

ClickBank - corrupt companies

On 25 April 2008, I paid $47.83 with my Visa to get unlimited free DVD movie downloads, music ad TV shows to my PC. It directed me to another page that gave me 'step by step instructions to download movies, music, TV shows and more.' I could not complete the download of UTorrent. It directed me to another page that gave me 'step by step instructions to download movies, music, TV shows and more. I got back to my original clickbank.com page and sent a message to the support site. I did get an email stating my payment but did not include a link in case I didn't receive my product after payment. I noticed there was NO phone number or address. I clicked on the email link to send an email and have heard nothing so far.

Jun 11, 2008

Sorry to hear of your negative experience. If you feel the product or service was unsatisfactory, I would try to resolve it with the publisher first. It costs the publisher much less to make you happy or refund your money than to go through the pain of a chargeback.

R
Mar 31, 2008

ClickBank - did get the information that the site said that I would

I payed for a year membership to be able to search for marriage and divorces record, but was not able to recieve these record even though thr site said that it was avalibally

ClickBank - scam charges!

6 March, I was on Apple website, joining Itunes. I was asked to join with a lifetime membership at 58.63$ Not having visited their site before, I thought that was how Apple did business. On checking my emails, I discovered that my money had been taken twice, on 6, and 7 March. Apple disown all responsibility, and say I must contact Clickbank-easier said than done, as I cannot find a way of complaining to them all they want is to tell you how great they are. (Last posting 2004!!)

On March I purchased a back to life -3level healthy back system video and did not receive it .they billed my credit card for 39 59 .I would my money returned. thank you CLKBANK*COM-5TGFU9XG confirmation #

I have a purchase on my credit card sometimes twice a month please let me know what is happening. I want to cancel. thank you very much.
[protected]

A payment was taken out of my account without my permission, I have no idea what it is for! Can you help please? Here are the details ;
Unauthorised payment taken from my account on 19th June 2019, amount £14.23
Transaction ID: 5KF65035MS5748458
Name M P. Briody

Thank-you

D
May 18, 2019

username or password you sent is not valid unable tp sign in ordered and paid for product and upgrade...

This is another pseudonym used by Clickbank. Every single word is a lie.

S
Jan 21, 2008

ClickBank - total scam!

I signed up for a vipmembership plus account order numbermjnq17fd for search capabilities to find non-paying customers for my mini storage I looked for one person about 15 minutes did not locate that...

1  ...  5 6 7