Clkbank.comunknown charges on visa

M Review updated:

I have two charges on my VISA one dated Feb.6 2009 for $49.42 and one dated May 29, 2009, for $45.15. I have no idea what these charges are for and what I could have purchased! For the Feb Charge there is the #H6FEN86N and the # after the May date is 4T3ED8XN. I hope you will find out what this is all about! How can I stop payment when it has been automatically deducted from my VISA?
M. Schneider

• Fa
    Fares Al-Zahabi Jan 23, 2021

10.80 USD was charged from my CC from you guys without any reason !! i dont even know who are you ?

christa garland Apr 21, 2017

Your processing of Complaints is NON-EXISTING.

christa garland Apr 21, 2017

I do not know what you are up to? I have given you all the information required; I think you also need to be investigated in the UK.

You certainly will not get a photo of my bank statement. I will send one to the London Police instead.

christa garland Apr 21, 2017

charges in my bank account for AU $11.09 on a regular basis. See complaint above where full details were given.

Please provide me with the Address and Phone Number for ClickBank.

christa garland Apr 21, 2017

@christa garland I want your reply!!!

christa garland Apr 21, 2017

I have not received any answer, how can I comment

christa garland Apr 21, 2017

Re: I have been receiving these charges for MONTHS now and would definately like my money back!

19 April 2017 CLKBANK* COM_8WNN47ER
    [protected] GB GBR
    Cardxx3425 AUD 11.09
    Value Date 13/04/2017

19 April 2017 CLKBANK*Com_8WNN4DER
    [protected] GB GBR
    Card xx3425 AUD 11.09
    Value Date 13/04/2017

Please explain what the charges are for????? and why charged twice every fortnight?????

Christa Garland

christa garland Apr 21, 2017

@christa garland I do not wish to join any SOCIAL CLUB . I have noted inquiries of different people, but do not wish to communicate !!! I am busy with other things . Please explain what has happened!!!
    If there is no answer by Monday, then I will have to close my Bank Account, in the meantime somebody has taken unauthorised money from my Account; it appears it happened in the UK.
    Then it should be given over to the Plice - the Crime squad. If you do not answer, then I will have to contact them myself.

Regards,
    Christa Garland

• Vi
    Vincent Ratto Jul 03, 2013

Pleas let me know what can be done. Vince Ratto

• Vi
    Vincent Ratto Jul 03, 2013

I have been receiving these charges and would definitely like my money back.
    Vince ratto