Having problems with ClickBank?

ClickBank Customer Service Contacts

1800 390 6035 (United States)
+1 208 345 4245 (International)
917 S Lusk St Ste 200
Thu6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ClickBank Customer Service. Initial ClickBank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ClickBank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ClickBank. Discuss the issues you have had with ClickBank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ClickBank Complaints & Reviews

Clickbank.comquick treatment for plantar fasciitis

I live in Australia, was visiting in Canada and having trouble with my feet. I purchased an eBook for the treatment of Plantar Fasciitis- paid for it with my credit card and the eBook was sent to my email address.I am having trouble with my BIGPOND email and I never received it. The transaction on my credit card statement is as follows: CLKBANK*COM_JZQ24YET [protected] ON FRGN AMT: 54.13 Canadian Dollar.
Is there any way I can have that eBook sent to my new email address: [protected]@outlook.com.au
Regards
Jo Campbell

Clkbank — they charged me three times

ClkBank is a total fraud and they charged me three times without my permission. First when they charged me...

Clickbank.com — ridiculous!

I can't understand what is the problem with ClickBank!! They do not accept my cards! I tried so many time...

Clkbank.com — motor vehicle title search

After posting an ad for a used car on Craigslist I received an email from an individual who said he name wa...

Clkbank.com — their website and programs ruined my system

I won’t advise other users to deal with www.clkbank.com. I have used the website and their program one day...

Clkbank*com — fraud transactions

Cairo 11/05/2015 Subject: Fraudulent transaction - (CLKBANK*COM) Potential loss amount : 79, 99 EUR, 79, 99...

Clickbank.comthey overcharged me and ignored my emails

I logged in on the website www.ClickBank.com ChroniC Commissions. It was mentioned that the download was about $50 and after I ordered the download, these scammers took $185 from my account. I have no idea for what. They provided the magazine, but it was too much to pay such sum for the magazine. I tried to get my money back, but no one replied to my emails. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problem? I really need help or any useful advice. Please, post your comments and ideas. Thanks.

Clkbank*restore Visiondid not send product purchased

Their website showed exercises that you could obtain that would help you strengthen your eyesite and stop wearing glasses.
      I very foolishly sent them my credit card number. Now that i have seen they are a front for a scam, if i cannot get my money back i will cancel my credit card. And report name to better business bureau.

Transaction no. On statement # 2469216hm004xbf7q $37. 00

• Ci
          Cindy John Sep 28, 2016

Website called gun carrier said I could purchase d2 t-shirt to shw my gun carrier support an dI only had ot pay for the shipping and handling - OI never got the shirts but I have acharghe for the shipping nd handling from clkbank.com for 6.38 and I know it is not as much as some people but Its the point I never go the shirts

• Pr
          Protosigns May 18, 2016

I placed an order and paid on the 25/04/2016 for 2x Lumitact Flashlights. have NOT received goods.
          Can someone give me an email address.

• He
          Heather Goslin Oct 21, 2014

I wish I had seen all these comments before I put an order in.

This company, if one can call it a company, is a living disgrace. What they advertise is a complete SCAM and they are taking the details of peoples credit cards and like me have received nothing back, surely something can be done to stop this rubbish company from trading!!!

Clickbank Productcharge

The above order was not completed due to power failure.
        Next order 53339742rt87f88e was completed and is acceptable.
        Next order 533396e7nfq84eld was also completed and is acceptable.
        Your confirmation will be appreciated.
        Thanking you walter taylor

The Clickbank Codecan't get hold of michael jones

There was two amounts that was deducted from my Mastercard I'm aware of the First One but not the second one. According the Website I do have 56 days to ask for a refund. I did try and send a few mails thru as the address that is giving to a person that you must go to too raise a ticket doesn't work at all. All I want is to be refund my money that's all - this what I experience now is just make me very careful on the web.

Martin Kutzler Feb 26, 2015

I just want to report that my first and perhaps only experience with Clickbank has been very good. On Monday morning I noticed a charge for 79.00 dollars for a product that I had reviewed online, but unaware that I had agreed to join "the program."
              I contacted Clickbank that evening and on Wednesday afternoon my MasterCard had been credited the 79.00 dollars.
              Clickbank took care of cancelling any future products or charges from the Vendor which saved me a lot of phone time.
              So, thank you to the customer service department at Clickbank, you did a great job.

jacob haugland Aug 25, 2014

This week- end I had a unknown withdraw on my credit card abouth 50 dollars.
              Its not supposed to be any withdrawels I stopped it before

from the adress [email protected] ore [email protected]

Clkbank*com Download — $149

Recently when checking the credit card statement I found out that there are two transaction of inr674446...

Clkbank*comwrongly charged

I just checked my credit card statement and there are money deduction from my credit card by CLKBANK*COM_H9NJFB,
            amount £21.13 on 9th Decemeber 2013, but I did't used my credit card CLKBANK.
            Please look in to my matter and refund me as early as possible.
            I would like to have the transaction cancelled or reversed..
            Does anyone have any information that may be useful to get money back into my account and prevent this from happening again?
            thankyou

Clkbank — asking more and more money to get to online job

I applied for the work from home based job they ask INR.1954.17/- i paid. The they wants me to start create...

Clickbank.com — unknown charge on my credit card

I have an unknown charge on my credit card from Clickbank. I had ordered something through but had cancelled...

Clickbank.compaid but says checking but no account

Ktm4ejzq
              917 s lusk st.
              [protected] on
              Reference number: 1600100 cost $7. 44
              Problem: i paid, but when i went to check my mastercard balance, it said:pospreauthorization
              Checking / no accoount. What in god's name did i pay for then if the product wasn't delivered!
              The date purchased was: 05 / 09 / 2012
              Again i feel i was scammed, and i want to cancel and have my money put back on my card!
              My card number is: [protected] csv 835 name on card teri leland (Not impressed!!!)

• Da
                  Darinoy Jun 02, 2011

They took my money for some music website and there was never no such site nor could you download anything!

machiatti Aug 19, 2008

This program is supposed to give me history and background checks on people I have submitted but does not. I have already been charged and I was charged last year for $19.95 plus tax and still have no results. This year I upgraded and I still get no results. What's going on? And, how do I get my money back? I would like my $19.95 back also as I never got to use it.

Clkbank.com — fraudulent charges

I just wrote a complaint a few minutes ago not realizing that you're not clkbank! THE ATTACHED CHARGES...

Lake Forest Park

Clkbank*comsoftware did not work as stated

02/13/12 CLKBANK*COM DOW800 390 6035 $49.97 I need this transaction involving software to down load - never was able to download anything. So I want my money returned...

Click Bankrefund

Their e-mail on Oct 26, 2011 stated: The customer contracted ClickBank to request a refund because the product was too difficult or complicated to understand. ClickBank offered to send a technical support request to you on the customer's behalf; however, they declined. ClickBank granted this refund because their order was within our 60 day refund period.

• Su
                      Susan E Hylton Jan 30, 2012

Have been unable to find the $39.31 on any of my paper work and would like it returned immediately. Thank you. Susan E Hylton [email protected]

Clkban / Clickbank Customer Service — clk bank purchase

On Jan22 2012 I was interested in finding out more information on the Mobile Money Machines - Superaffiliate...

Clickbank / Gold Packageselling me products that do not work and all their contact numbers are either false or do not work

Payment to ClickBank Friday 4th November 2011 of $38.12 AUD Invoice ID P9G2K39E Push Button Softwear. Payment to ClickBank 11th November 2011 $52.53 AUD Order Number Z2CDFE78 Product Search Engine Submission Gold Package. Payment to ClickBank/Brain Host for Website affiliated with ClickBank over $110.00 AUD.Brain Host order Reference Number is 188987 Receipt Number is aOe1b-fb57e. I would appreciate it if you can get onto this company to give me a refund on these products I purchased. None of them work as promised. The site promises a refund no questions asked if the customer isn't happy with their product. The reason I am filling out this form is because I can't get any satisfaction at all from them. Because none of it works. You just go around in circles getting no where. The only thing that definately works and it works straight away is when I paid for something. Then there product is either not there or does not work. I'd appreciate your help to gain my refunds. I even notified my bank so that they are aware that I do not approve of any further transactions from my credid card. From any one line service in the future. I wanted to make sure I covered myself in this way. Kind regards Ann Petros.

• Mi
                        Michelle Caldwell May 04, 2012

BrainHost is owned by Vincent Edward Fisher, Mark Warren Jenney, and Victor J. Bierman III. They have been involved in a number of schemes and a number of law suits over the last few years.

127 Complaints 71 Comments $646, 892 Total Reported Damages