Church's Chicken Logo

Church's Chicken

Having problems with Church's Chicken?

+1 866 345 6788 (United States)
+1 905 497 6222 (Canada, Brampton)
+1 416 439 6060 (Canada, Scarborough)
+1 647 346 0195 (Canada, Toronto)
+359 876 520 342 (Bulgaria)
+592 225 7546 (Guyana)
+92 423 540 8517 (Pakistan)
+1 866 372 8246 (Puerto Rico)
+1 758 450 8395 (St Lucia)
+1 868 225 5200 (Trinidad and Tobago)
980 Hammond Drive, Suite 1100

Scarborough
3563 Lawrence Ave., E Unit β„– B, Scarborough, ON M1H 1B2

Complaints & Reviews

food

I showed up at the Churchs Chicken on 35th and and Peoria around 9:15pm placed my order there were other cutomers standing outside the store as well. I ordered a #2 spicy with mash potatoes and a drink with and side order of fries. The employee handed me my drink and I waited she said my order would be out shortly. As I was waiting customers started receiving their meals and leaving whilst other were pulling up placing orders and receiving their meal rather quickly. I began seeing the employees cleaning the kitchen and still not receiving my meal at this time its 10:05. My order wasnt big at all. I walked up to the window and asked the young lady how much longer would it be and she asked me what I ordered and did i receive my drink i kindly told her yes and she was the one who took my order. I asked for a refund but she acted as if she couldnt hear me. She then gave me some old chicken that wasnt fresh they had stored away since they started and cleaning. You'd think at least you could do is make fresh chicken since id been waiting so long. I waiting another 10 minutes to receive my full meal and still she only gave me two pieces of chicken i said a number 2 comes with 3 pieces she replied we dont have anymore chicken. I then just took whatever she gave me and left. I am beyond irritated.

$5 shrimp and tender box and attitude

When we got there we ordered the 5$ shrimp and tender box. And a order of jalapenos. The woman was RUDE and acted like she didn't know what jalapenos we were talking about. After 5 minutes of talking to them about our meal. We ended up leaving without our jalapenos. Then I didn't get the biscuit or the tenders. I got 3 shrimp and a hand ful of fries. No other side. 3 shrimp and a handful of fries is ALL I got.. I am disappointed and angry of the waste of money. Very rude.

• SubSquirrel Mar 06, 2019

Oy vey Jalapeños is pronounced ha-leh-pen-yos. In Spanish the J is pronounced H. Like Juan is hwahn and Jose is hosay.

You are hust a herk.

Shalom.

food

We ordered a 12pc family meal of spicy and original pieces. One hour or so after eating just two pieces each, we were both struck with severe stomach cramps and vomiting. The following morning resulted in hours of diahrrea.

Aside, the drive thru area is completely covered in bird crap.

Never never never go to this location, as after looking up their reviews on Yelp turned up lots of disappointing results.

• SubSquirrel Mar 06, 2019

Food poisoning usually doesn’t show up for twenty-four hours. Was the chicken pink? Did you save the eight pieces for examination?

customer service by staff named alejandro

It was a rainy day today, I went to the drive through at Church's on Huntington Dr. in Monrovia, there was a...

corn nuggets

We ordered a large side of corn nuggets & rec'd a half empty container with approximately 12 nuggets in it...

served expired/outdated chicken

On 01/31/2019, I bought Church's Chicken 3pc for $3 special for my lunch, which included 3pc dark (2 legs and...

Church's Chicken

not receiving all of my chicken with my order.

1/20/19. A very nice lady... DT Cashier 3. But for the most part, I always have some kind of problem at the...

I found a cockroach egg in my cup

Hi I'd like to report that u found a cockroach egg shell stuck in my cup of soda. I don't know if it was a...

service date 1/17/19 time ordered 632 pm

Drive thru window. Ticket says server ID 1
Order made at 632 pm. I ordered 20 piece with any 3 large sides as sign stated. Was told it came with only Cole slaw, mashed potatoes, and corn. I stated what sign said. Advised I could only get corn, mpot and coleslaw. Got to window at 638. Receipt given at 641. Seen sign on window that stated 90 second friendly and accurate service. Asked worker what that meant. She said she'd never noticed it before and didn't know. At 650 pm was advised they were out of coleslaw and I need to pick another side. I picked okra. She said no another mashed pot or corn. I told her I wanted okra. She then reviewed my order and asked me to pull over to wait. At 658 pm I got my order
Unacceptable in so many ways.

service date 1/17/19 time ordered 632 pm

management

Today, I dropped off a young lady to work at your store in Memphis, Tn. She was due there at 8:30a. No one...

bug in food

Due to the holidays and trying to visit with family, I didn't get to write a complaint on the day of visit to...

bad service

Me and a friend went to churches chicken on Manchester and figureoa on saturday dec. 15th a little after 5. We ordered food but as we waited for our food. The people in the back began to argue and use bad language. Our food wasn't done, the fries was nasty and the drink was terrible. I had to rush to work so I couldn't turn back and say anything. This is the second time I have came in there and they were in the back arguing while the customers stood and listened

everything

Dec 6.2018 went to eat chicken. First thing we saw was one of the cookers sitting on the chair with his dirty head asleep on the table. Floor was a mess tables were discussing, cashier scratching her head. Just as simple as maybe restaurant should be closed. As simple as that. Restrooms we're dirty and gross. Smells like sewerage. Coke machines were a mess. Manager counting money on counter then went back to kitchen without washing his hands.0 stars sorry

the food I received was so old that I couldn't eat it

I went to the location in New Orleans, La on St Bernard Ave I went thru the drive thru. We I got home and opened my bag the chicken and macaroni was so old I couldn't eat it. I was to far away from the store I was not given a receipt. I even tried calling the store and the phone goes to a fax machine. I am very upset about the food you could clearly see that the food was old.

never have spicy chicken

Local churchs chicken in a d around my city never have spicey chicken!! I'm so tired of it. I walk out when they tell me they dont have any. I only like churchs chicken but everytime I want it, I have to drive around to different locations a d none of them have it. A few managers offered for me to come back the next morning at 9am... Like really??!!! πŸ€”πŸ˜«πŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ this doesnt make a y sense! How are you a chicken establishment with only original chicken??? Especially when you used to sell. Spicey chicken all the time and spicey chicken is still on the menus?!!! I dont get it! I'm so mad!!

staff racist asian customer with horrible attitude

I wih my mom are asain america .we had gone to Baldwin park branch (14155 ramona Blvd)this afternoon around...

customer service

I went to get some chicken on 11/17/18 and as I pulled to the drive through instead of asking what can I get from you I was greeted by (its go be a twenty minute wait on chicken) so I said OK because I was willing to wait so I sat there waiting on the lady to ask me my order but instead she left her headphones on and I can hear her asking a Co worker about when she was having a baby so then I ask (are you going to take my order or do I have to wait those twenty minutes) her reply was I'm don't have to take nothing because I'm being rude so I said I'm not being rude your customers service skills are rude u didn't even ask what I wanted after greeting me with it a 20min wait on chicken so I pulled around to see what was the problem that when she decided to take my order and told me to pull to the front.. As I pulled to the front all I see is the cook eating corn and her laughing and talking to a coworker and the Mangers look like she was in there and did nothing about the situation.. I just think it was totally unprofessional of them and I won't be going back

cold food rude staff dirty kitchen and batheroom

I ordered a 12 piece the chicken was cold and smell funny then when i asked for a refund the lightskin guy...

discrimination

I am a transgender employee employed at the Getwell rd location Memphis Tennessee 38111 . I would like to file a complaint against a manager by the bane of "Mark Reed" for discriminating against me . I was called out of my name several times, disrespected in front of customers & called derogatory degrading names & humiliated in front of everybody . I would appreciate it if I could get a call back or email as soon as possible . Thank you !

Mobile : [protected]
Email : [protected]@gmail.com

• Ra
    Rainbowbrit3 Nov 27, 2018

I'm sorry u had any discrimination displayed towards you. I hope they actually look I to this complaint because this is SERIOUS! You're a human being and deserve to be treated as such! NOTHING LESS! This is disgusting behavior!!

chicken

From the moment I walk in the door I noticed that the place was not the most cleanly. The three ladies behind...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices