Church's Chicken Logo

Church's Chicken

Having problems with Church's Chicken?

Church's Chicken Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 345 6788 (United States)
+1 905 497 6222 (Canada, Brampton)
+1 416 439 6060 (Canada, Scarborough)
+1 647 346 0195 (Canada, Toronto)
+359 876 520 342 (Bulgaria)
+592 225 7546 (Guyana)
+92 423 540 8517 (Pakistan)
+1 866 372 8246 (Puerto Rico)
+1 758 450 8395 (St Lucia)
+1 868 225 5200 (Trinidad and Tobago)
980 Hammond Drive, Suite 1100

Brampton
7700 Hurontario St., Unit 502, Brampton

Scarborough
3563 Lawrence Ave., E Unit № B, Scarborough, ON M1H 1B2

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Church's Chicken Customer Service. Initial Church's Chicken complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Church's Chicken above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Church's Chicken. Discuss the issues you have had with Church's Chicken and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Church's Chickenstore closed early for ridiculous reason.

On May 12th, I was in the drive through line at 7.55pm at Church's Louette Rd in Spring TX. After keeping me and others behind me waiting for 5 mins, the lights went out on the board. As soon as the lights went out, the voice informed me that they had nothing left and were closed. When I reminded them that closing time was 10pm, her response was 'Yeah, but it's Mother's Day'!! I kid you not! Since when is Mother's Day a recognized holiday? I had driven 5 miles to go to that store. I have never heard of anything more ridiculous in my life!

Church's ChickenI am complaining about services

On May 7, 2019 at 14:48 went to the drive through at Churchs #5734 at 24440 A-Alessandro Blvd
    Moreno Valley Ca. [protected] I ordered a 7 piece mixed meal spicy the employee told me it would be 15 minutes for it I paid at window now she says 20 minutes to wait to employee #0171 Betty . She said park in front ill bring it out. I waited 30 minutes in my car nobody came out with my chicken, I went through drive thru, now a guy says it will be 5 more minutes. I was now pissed off . Not one employee said thank you for waiting or acknowledged nobody came out with my order. I love churchs chicken, but the service is really bad. Order #0212 . Liz Risica [protected]@gmail.com thanks

Church's Chickenraw chicken and they want give me my money back.

I went in to churches chicken in sumter sc. I order # 5 and they said they were out do I substitute and got tenders. I bite into the chicken and it was raw. I ask for my money back and the girl wouldn't give it back. The girl was fussing at the cook cause he took the chicken out to fast and it was raw. I don't know what happen to the old workers. They were better and not rude. I will not be going back. And I'm putting it on social media. And I want my money back. May 4, 2019

Church's Chickencustomer service

The incident happened on today, May 3, 2019. My friend and I went through the drive-thru of store #1482 located @ 6000 S Gessner Houston, TX 77036. The lady who served us was rude and proceeded to rush us with our order. There were no other cars in the drive-thru, so I was confused as to why she was rushing us. When we got to the window, we asked for honey and she said we don't have honey. She said it very rudely. She rushed us off with our food and we realized that she didn't give us the biscuit that came with one of the orders. Nor did she give us straws for our drinks and only gave us 3 packets of ketchup. We could not go back to get these items due to us being on our lunch break.

• Bu
            buildere May 03, 2019

Oh grow up. If they don't have honey, they don't have honey. You seem to be mistaking not getting honey as her "speaking rudely"

Apr 23, 2019

Church's Chicken — service

On monday april 22nd I went to churches chicken in my north memphis neighborhood. I and another customer...

Church's Chickenquality of food

I ordered the 10 piece Chicken meal (Mixed meat) to go. As I arrived home I noticed All was dark meat except 2 pieces. The mashed potatoes and gravy had so much salt we couldn't even eat any, the chicken wasn't even warm and the biscuts were hard as rocks. The quality of food for the price I paid needs some serve work. I ordered at Church's Chicken #955 2080 US Hwy 60 Phone number [protected]. I was charged a total of $27.26 ticket #198. This is totally unexceptable as far as I am concerned. Poor Poor Quality and also the inside of the kitchen area was filthy with napkins and etc all over the floor..

Sincerely,
          Joyce Padilla
          [protected]

• Updated by Joyce Gilmore Padilla · Apr 22, 2019

Please remove my phone number, I didn't realize it would be posted for all to see.

Church's Chickenfood

I showed up at the Churchs Chicken on 35th and and Peoria around 9:15pm placed my order there were other cutomers standing outside the store as well. I ordered a #2 spicy with mash potatoes and a drink with and side order of fries. The employee handed me my drink and I waited she said my order would be out shortly. As I was waiting customers started receiving their meals and leaving whilst other were pulling up placing orders and receiving their meal rather quickly. I began seeing the employees cleaning the kitchen and still not receiving my meal at this time its 10:05. My order wasnt big at all. I walked up to the window and asked the young lady how much longer would it be and she asked me what I ordered and did i receive my drink i kindly told her yes and she was the one who took my order. I asked for a refund but she acted as if she couldnt hear me. She then gave me some old chicken that wasnt fresh they had stored away since they started and cleaning. You'd think at least you could do is make fresh chicken since id been waiting so long. I waiting another 10 minutes to receive my full meal and still she only gave me two pieces of chicken i said a number 2 comes with 3 pieces she replied we dont have anymore chicken. I then just took whatever she gave me and left. I am beyond irritated.

Churches Chicken$5 shrimp and tender box and attitude

When we got there we ordered the 5$ shrimp and tender box. And a order of jalapenos. The woman was RUDE and acted like she didn't know what jalapenos we were talking about. After 5 minutes of talking to them about our meal. We ended up leaving without our jalapenos. Then I didn't get the biscuit or the tenders. I got 3 shrimp and a hand ful of fries. No other side. 3 shrimp and a handful of fries is ALL I got.. I am disappointed and angry of the waste of money. Very rude.

Church's Chickenfood

We ordered a 12pc family meal of spicy and original pieces. One hour or so after eating just two pieces each, we were both struck with severe stomach cramps and vomiting. The following morning resulted in hours of diahrrea.

Aside, the drive thru area is completely covered in bird crap.

Never never never go to this location, as after looking up their reviews on Yelp turned up lots of disappointing results.

Feb 05, 2019

Church's Chicken — customer service by staff named alejandro

It was a rainy day today, I went to the drive through at Church's on Huntington Dr. in Monrovia, there was a...

Feb 01, 2019

Church's Chicken — corn nuggets

We ordered a large side of corn nuggets & rec'd a half empty container with approximately 12 nuggets in it...

Jan 31, 2019

Church's Chicken — served expired/outdated chicken

On 01/31/2019, I bought Church's Chicken 3pc for $3 special for my lunch, which included 3pc dark (2 legs and...

Jan 20, 2019

Church's Chicken — not receiving all of my chicken with my order.

1/20/19. A very nice lady... DT Cashier 3. But for the most part, I always have some kind of problem at the...

Jan 18, 2019

Church's Chicken — I found a cockroach egg in my cup

Hi I'd like to report that u found a cockroach egg shell stuck in my cup of soda. I don't know if it was a...

Church's Chickenservice date 1/17/19 time ordered 632 pm

Drive thru window. Ticket says server ID 1
                  Order made at 632 pm. I ordered 20 piece with any 3 large sides as sign stated. Was told it came with only Cole slaw, mashed potatoes, and corn. I stated what sign said. Advised I could only get corn, mpot and coleslaw. Got to window at 638. Receipt given at 641. Seen sign on window that stated 90 second friendly and accurate service. Asked worker what that meant. She said she'd never noticed it before and didn't know. At 650 pm was advised they were out of coleslaw and I need to pick another side. I picked okra. She said no another mashed pot or corn. I told her I wanted okra. She then reviewed my order and asked me to pull over to wait. At 658 pm I got my order
                  Unacceptable in so many ways.

service date 1/17/19 time ordered 632 pm

Jan 02, 2019

Church's Chicken — management

Today, I dropped off a young lady to work at your store in Memphis, Tn. She was due there at 8:30a. No one...

Church's Chicken — bug in food

Due to the holidays and trying to visit with family, I didn't get to write a complaint on the day of visit to...

Church's Chickenbad service

Me and a friend went to churches chicken on Manchester and figureoa on saturday dec. 15th a little after 5. We ordered food but as we waited for our food. The people in the back began to argue and use bad language. Our food wasn't done, the fries was nasty and the drink was terrible. I had to rush to work so I couldn't turn back and say anything. This is the second time I have came in there and they were in the back arguing while the customers stood and listened

Church's Chickeneverything

Dec 6.2018 went to eat chicken. First thing we saw was one of the cookers sitting on the chair with his dirty head asleep on the table. Floor was a mess tables were discussing, cashier scratching her head. Just as simple as maybe restaurant should be closed. As simple as that. Restrooms we're dirty and gross. Smells like sewerage. Coke machines were a mess. Manager counting money on counter then went back to kitchen without washing his hands.0 stars sorry

Church's Chickenthe food I received was so old that I couldn't eat it

I went to the location in New Orleans, La on St Bernard Ave I went thru the drive thru. We I got home and opened my bag the chicken and macaroni was so old I couldn't eat it. I was to far away from the store I was not given a receipt. I even tried calling the store and the phone goes to a fax machine. I am very upset about the food you could clearly see that the food was old.