ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:10:30 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:10:30 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Church's ChickenManagement

Yes my name is Rebecca Hampton the police were called on me because I was told I could sit in the lobby while I waited for my bus to show up, my ticket was purchased I walked 131 miles in 5 days from Clearwater to go back home to my children now someone could have simply asked me but now I feel like I need make serious action since clearly I was being targeted as a homeless person I have a home back in Ga with 4 children waiting on me not only did I feel targeted but im not familiar with this area and I felt as if I was look down upon because of what ever business you people get now I will be taking action I felt disrespected and again targeted for whatever People around here do I had done nothing wrong nor was I bothering anyone.

Management

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Church's ChickenChicken

Was not fresh and when I offered to stay until they cook more. The guy name James said it wouldn't matter because it is all the same. Not my first go round with them. Nasty attitudes. I travel all the way from Gainesville, fl because we don't have a church's and I spend at least 30.00 to 40.00 each time. I'm so sick of these rude people. It was the same lady the last time that charged me for ketchup. And I'm not talking about me being greedy and just asking for ketchup. Gave me 5 packets of ketchup and when I asked for more charged me. I feel like I'm imposing on them for coming to buy fresh chicken. I would tell you to not go here, but I do because I love the chicken. Totally nasty people. Makes no sense. The customer is not always right and you get nasty customers sometimes but these people look and act nasty. Small mostly white town and I'm black, maybe that's the problem.

Comment Guidelines