Chrysler — transmission has a hard bump
I am having a transmission or a rear axle issue with my 2019 RAM 1500 Limited pick up.
wen coming to a stop from 8th gear to 1st gear it has a hard bump either when stopping or when excelarating to go. I have taking my truck to Helfman Dodge in Houston, TX. and Tomball Dodge and both of them did the same thing to try to correct the issue and both of them failed. They tried to update the transmission computer after telling them that that is not the issue but they refuse to listen to me. It is obviouly the tranmission, rear end or the drive train. This cost me $68, 000 and I refuse the 2 Dodge dealers stated above tell me it is normal. It runs like a USED VEHICLE... I need someone to call me ASAP PLEASE to resolve this issue. Here is my number.
More Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - 2013 chrysler 200 limited no passenger side heat
- Wilde Dodge/Chrysler - service department
- Stockton Chrysler Jeep - bad deal made with stockton chrysler jeep
- Chrysler - 2015 jeep cherokee limited wheels staining
- Chrysler - recall s89