Having problems with Al Ghandi Auto?

Al Ghandi Auto Customer Service Contacts

P.O.Box
Dubai

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Al Ghandi Auto Customer Service. Initial Al Ghandi Auto complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Al Ghandi Auto above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Al Ghandi Auto. Discuss the issues you have had with Al Ghandi Auto and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Al Ghandi Auto Complaints & Reviews

Al Ghandi AutoI am complained on my GMC terrain regular complaint

Sir,
This is Mathew joseph and my vehicle details as follows,
GMC Terrain 2014 model, plate no - AUD-13 -52038 which is in Al Ghandi auto service in Ras Al Khor, Dubai.
we would like to bring your kind attention that, my car has been stocked on road 15th Jan 2021while running and getting indication as (break over heated) and vehicle not moving even giving accelerator. vehicle in starting condition as normal and not moving at all. same problem is happening this is 4th time in 7 years' time. every time we are tacking to your service centre and giving back us saying that the problem is resolved and same issue has been repeating. Vehicle is in extended warranty even though we are fed-up with this problem and now we are in fear condition while driving. Hence, we hereby request you to fix the issue immediately for us and our safety.
Thanks for the understanding and for your support.
With regards,
Mathew Joseph,
[protected].
Mail - [protected]@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2019

Al Ghandi Auto — repair works

I had dropped off my vehicle for a few repair works at the Al Ghandi service centre on July 27th, 2019. Since...

Al Ghandi Auto — engine vibrating at ideal position & rpm goes down when I lightly press on brake at low speeds

I am Ahmad Dowaymeh, have a Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 2010 VIN # 1GNUKCE00AR268556, bought from the agency in...

Dubai