Al Futtaim Group Logo

Al Futtaim Group

Having problems with Al Futtaim Group?

Al Futtaim Group Customer Service Contacts

P.O.Box: 152
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Al Futtaim Group Customer Service. Initial Al Futtaim Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Al Futtaim Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Al Futtaim Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Al Futtaim Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Al Futtaim Group Complaints & Reviews

AlfuttaimFly chart incorect

Dear,
This is my frist time experience in my life. This is the frist traveling flydubai. flight no:FZ-4314 . Date : 04/12/12 It was incident i am very unhappy. I cant travel this flight because they are told me the flight is full. How can full sir i buy the ticket in a vacant seat. My job joining date 30/11/12.i am maximum extend finaly i take the ticket this day(04/12/12). Please tell me actual reson for this issue. I believing flydubai flights. Please tell me answer pls contact me
Booking reference: 1DTZ87
My email id : [protected]@gmail.com
Uae no : [protected]
India no : [protected]

Al Futtaim GroupDelayed Car Repair

I bought my RAM1500 in 2017 brand new with service warranty package. Only driven for 19, 908km when the front right axle broke down. I have sent it to Trading Enterprise Umm Ramool on 16th November 2020 and was informed that it may take up to 50days to get the parts and replaced and fix the problem. Unfortunately till now, there is no news from them and the car is still at the workshop. I have contacted the service centre and they said delay is due to Covid and due to the breakdown is most likely manufacturer defect. I requested for replacement car as it has been more than 2 months but was informed that ther have run out of replacement cars.

Jan 16, 2021

Al Futtaim Group — Vehicle service - poor service

I would like to share a very poor customer service that i experienced today from Toyota Service centre...

Al Futtaim GroupRAV4 - 2019 - Noise from the AC

I am writing with regards to the RAV4 (2019) that I bought from Al Futtaim Group in July 2019.
      In the same year, within a few months of purchase, I realized that there is a noise from the AC. I took it to the service station; and the Workshop Manager fixed it.
      But again in the last quarter of 2020, I realized the same noise coming as soon as the AC is switched on. I took it twice to the service station in Musaffah, Abu Dhabi. But strangely enough, the guys out there tell me it is 'Design Problem'. They took me to a new RAV4 that was being prepared for delivery to a new customer, switched on the car and AC. The AC did seem to be making a similar noise but at a very very low scale. Thus, they concluded that nothing really can be done about it.
      After spending AED 130K for a new car, it is not at all professional for the Al Futtaim Group to not fix the customer's problems.
      I have been reading on the net about some customers facing similar noise from the AC - so whether it is Toyota or Al Futtaim, there needs to be a resolution! Appreciate if you could kindly look into this matter. Thank you.

Al Futtaim GroupService

I'm a loyal customer since 2013 and my Honda accord have service 175000 and I have dropped the car at 7:55 am and when I came at 11:15 I got chocked when discovered they didn't even start the job on my car.

I'm really disappointed after 8 years and will never bring the car to Honda service rashidiya centre any more and if I have the right to promote this center I will give them zero for 2 reasons. Service is very weak and problems I'm facing in my car because I have changed the 4 tires with them from day one I'm facing problems and every time they are doing balancing and rotation which is useless.
        Unfortunately I'm so disappointed after loyalty of 8 years.

• Na
            Narayanan Sridhar Jan 11, 2021

hi did they resolve the issue? because I have a similar issue only much worse

Al Futtaim GroupWrong vehicle delivery | toyota hiace delivery van different generation

We Booked Toyota Hiace 3.5 Litre High roof with Chiller Delivery Van on 10.09.2020 and we decided later to change the Engine Variant from 3.5 to 2.7, Then we processed all documents and when we went for pick up the Van on 26.11.2020, It was the old model and the salesperson did not mention anywhere that this will be an old model if we will change Engine Variant.

Solution
          We are really disappointed with this mismanagement from Al Futtaim Deira Branch - DUBAI, and we need to return this car and get the same generation vehicle we requested before since.

Nov 17, 2020

Al Futtaim Group — Problem always

Am irritated to write following message I bought toyota Fortune before two month back with faulty tyre after...

Al Futtaim GroupPoor management services

Al Futtaim Motors
            Dubai UAE
            Dear Sir,
            I by the undersigned booked a Car from Toyota Showroom located at Dubai Airport Road and they had promised me that I will get the keys within 3 working days until 3rd of Nov, 2020. But I have not received the car until to date, I have contacted several times at showroom but nobody is giving me any promising date for the delivery, I have been tired of their miscommitments, I am a Toyota user from many years and have bought 4, 5 cars. But this bad experience has really disappointed me due to which my mind is being changed now. If I will not be intimated with the exact status of my car & strict action won't be taken against the poor management and their services, I would withdraw this deal.

Thanks & Regards
            Asad Ali
            [protected]

Oct 06, 2020

Al Futtaim Group — Replacement of my car steering - nissan tiida (abu dhabi - plate number:-9/33719

Dear Sir, I am writing this email to highlight my attention and bad experience with Al Futtaim Group...

Sep 30, 2020

Al Futtaim Group — gac gs8 service

[CAR DETAILS] GAC GS8 Plate number 813236 Vin number LMGJS3G85Kw1011790 Hi, This is in regards to...

Al Futtaim GroupAutomall

I was cheated in al futtaim automall in festival city. Last week I booked hundai creta 2017 model white colour. I submitted all documents. When time came to collect my car I was in big shok. They gave me different car. Same model but different colour with higher millage. And they don't want to change. They said that somebody already booked already white colour and they cannot do anything. This things really not exeptable. This is my worst experience in my life.

May 02, 2020

Al Futtaim Group — Request for warranty update and formal complaint on poor services of service and maintenance division (sharjah al wahda street) ace

I have sent following email on 29th February 2019, but still no response even after reminders. Dear...

Al Futtaim GroupResponding in RTA SINCE ABOVE 6 MONTH

Dear
                I sent my car civic REG.95973 code T last year for updating RTA system I dropped for 2 days in umm al ramool branch but till now your team not update my registration is finish can I ask what is the reason and without registration if police catch my car how is responsible for that
                I AM WAITING YOUR REPLY AS SOON AND I AM IN YOUR SERVICE CENTRE IN UMM AL RAMMOL BRANCH

Al Futtaim GroupComplaint About Mortgage Clearance

Good day sir.
                  I would like to inform that we have a motorcycle registered on Dubai -26024.
                  we need to cancel the vehicle. but the RTA system showing that there is a mortgage on the vehicle from the Al Futtaim.
                  we are requesting continuously (More than 4 month ) to Mr. Manuel for updating the mortgage. but did not finish these issues until today.
                  we need to clear the issues immediately because our traffic file blocked.
                  so pls update ASAP.

regards,
                  Ibrahim
                  [protected]
                  P.R.O Gulf Pastry

Al Futtaim Groupservice intermittent

Dear group

Actually I have a complain about the web store of carrefour egypt and sending out of desperation, since yesterday i am trying to buy online an item for about 4800 EGP and there is issue in the payment of credit card the portal keeps always cancelling the request and not directing me to the payment and sending a mail and calling the customer care service in Egypt they employees seem so careless and keep mentioning that they have upgrades with no resultion till now . I hope you would take an action against this practice as I think it violates the e-commerce rules.
                    I always trust your services and quality here in UAE as i am a resident and shocked of how things are running in Egypt.
                    I wish to hear from you soon.
                    Regards
                    Ahmed

Al Futtaim Groupbaby experience

Roof weld disassembled during warranty time
                      My car in the body shop more than a month with no respond back with my answer my calls
                      With no support a replacment car
                      I'm asking a new car
                      It's not the first car from toyota I owned
                      Never faced a situation like this before in any other car
                      Very disappointed
                      There is video attached to view my roof in the body shop

Al Futtaim Groupsecurity of cfc

I've been beaten by the security of CFC!!!

There was alot of parking lots that he refused to make me park in. And after I parked away and got back to him asking for a reason of what he did.. he pushed me away saying that he has work to do & has nothing to talk about.

I asked him for his name, he replied back with I have no name. I asked the other security people and they told me we don't know either.

I don't know what kind of service is this from a company that supposed to be respected.

Dec 17, 2019

Al Futtaim Group — guess

Hi, am a loyal customer and frequently do my shopping from guess, till i bought 4 purses that I didn't use...

Al Futtaim Groupservice center al futtaim toyota

Al Futtaim Toyota Service center in Al Badia received my car on 9th December 2019 for servicing. I received my car a day after their poor service I found out that someone from their servicing team had "stolen" a brand new perfume bottle which I had in my car.

I place a complaint with the service center and its not a surprise that no one from their management replied.

I think that Al Futtaim is not paying their employees thats why they are stealing customers belongings from cars which they receive for servicing.

Very terrible.

Al Futtaim Groupcar service

I made an advance car Service appointment a day before and arrived well before the appointment time. I was told that the car would be ready in 5 hours. After 6 hours when I tried contacting the service agent, no one responded even the main call center was not helpful. When I arrived at the service center after 7.5 hours the service agent didn't have a clue about the status of my car. On enquiry he told me that they have only just started the service about 20 minutes ago. On hearing this I requested to see the manager who again didn't have any clue. He said it would take another 1.5 hours as it was a major service. I told him that I wasn't my car back and the full refund of my money as they took advance from me the whole contract value of 40, 000 km. Totally ridiculous and unacceptable from such a well known Group.