620 N Black Horse Pike, Mount Ephraim, NJ, 08059, US
Fri:8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Mt Ephraim Chrysler Dodgehorrible service

I got approved for a charger on the 18th drove off the lot the 19th with temp tags (old tags in trunk until next month)registration and new insurance on the vehicle also they accepted my trade in and put it up for sale the following day. Joe Primo was my salesman, he told me his finance manager was out of town, so I had to wait to finish the rest of my paperwork but after 3 weeks of having the vehicle he then tells me that the bank that approved me for the car denied me because of my credit. I talked to another sales person to verify those reasons and he told me I was approved he's not sure why he told me they denied me, so how can I trust this dealership if they are just trying to scam me on a deal with the car. Will never do business with them, nor will I recommend them to anyone. Thank goodness I got my trade in vehicle back.

Comment Guidelines