Menu

complaints

Dewey Ford Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
6 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Dewey Ford at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Dewey Ford has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Dewey Ford. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Dewey Ford complaints 6

Sort by:

Newest Dewey Ford complaints

S

Dewey Ford I bought a Jeep from Dewey Ford on October 2

I bought a Jeep from Dewey Ford on October 2. I live in *** and I've tried to register my vehicle many times. It's November 3, 2022, and Dewey Ford still hasn't sent the title of my vehicle to the Colorado DMV. I still can't register my vehicle after 13 months. This ain't right, man.

M

Dewey Ford January 31, 2022 Purchase Agreement No

January 31, 2022 Purchase Agreement No. *** Cash Delivered Price: $44837.49 Me and my hubby, we bought a car from Dewey Ford in October . We stayed in touch with Dewey Ford for 4 months while waiting for the car to be built. The sales guy and the bosses knew I was gonna have knee surgery in January and they said they'd help us out if the car arrived during my surgery time, but they didn't. The bosses hinted that they might sell the car to someone else if we didn't make the 120-mile trip to pick it up on the day I got home from the hospital. Our experience was the worst ever. (Please see attached docx for all the deets.)

S

Dewey Ford My old car got wrecked in a crash

My old car got wrecked in a crash. After battling with the insurance company, I went to Dewey Auto Outlet to buy a new car at the end of January. The van I wanted needed some detailed and mechanical work. I was gonna leave, but they said I could have a loaner car if I bought the van and they'd fix the problems. But when they gave it back, there were still 4 issues that weren't fixed. They've had my van 3 times now and every time they give it back, none of the issues are fixed. Now they're giving me the runaround, ignoring my calls. I leave voicemails but they don't call back. They told me 2 weeks ago that they had all the parts and were waiting for a dealer plate that was supposed to come in the next day. But every time I call, they send me to voicemail. I tried reaching out on their *** page, they read my message but didn't reply.

Is Dewey Ford legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Dewey Ford as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Dewey Ford stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Dewey Ford should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Dewey Ford earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Dewey Ford achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Dewey Ford has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Dewey Ford's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Deweyford.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Dewey Ford website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Dewey Ford has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 6 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Deweyford.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The deweyford.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Dewey Ford protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
E

Dewey Ford Got an oil change yesterday on 9/10 - service was pretty bad again

Got an oil change yesterday on 9/10 - service was pretty bad again. They asked if I wanted my tires rotated, which is supposed to be done every time. I told them I didn't have any more free oil changes, even though the service manager, John ***, told me last time that I had 2 more. There was no record of that. They also charged me for full synthetic oil on my first visit, even though I specifically asked for it each time. Yesterday, on 9/10, they told me I never got full synthetic oil for the other 2 oil changes, even though I was charged for the upgrade with the first oil change. They tried to charge me again last night, but I refused to pay. I get lied to every time I go there. Also, when they closed my hood, they left an oil smudge on it! How is that good service? I've bought 3 cars from this dealership in the last 6 or 7 years, but never again! I want a refund for the upgrade charge I paid because I was told I needed to pay for full synthetic oil, but only got partial synthetic.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dewey Ford On May 31, I took my Mustang to Dewey Ford for a scheduled appointment

On May 31, I took my Mustang to Dewey Ford for a scheduled appointment. The car was acting up and stuck in limp mode. Since my car is modified, I specifically asked for a technician who knows about these types of cars. They told me it would cost around 160 bucks to diagnose the issue. They had my car for three whole days and apparently spent five hours testing electrical connections and replacing a pigtail connector. Then they called me and suggested getting a new throttle body for about 800 bucks, even though they hadn't actually found the problem yet. I declined their offer and ended up paying a hefty sum to get my car back.

When I got home, I discovered the problem myself and fixed it for free in just 15 minutes. If their technician had simply observed the car in action once, they would have seen the problem too. I decided to meet with their service manager to discuss the situation. Although he tried to justify the high price, he agreed that the technician should have checked the throttle body operation. He also asked if I had authorized the hours spent and the pigtail replacement, to which I replied no. He requested some time to investigate and called me back two days later. He still tried to justify the price, but offered me a free oil change as a gesture of goodwill. I declined the offer, and he mentioned that he wanted to do something for me but needed to consult with his manager first. I'm still waiting for that call.

It's really disappointing that a certified dealership like Dewey Ford would throw parts at a problem without even knowing what the problem was, and then charge me almost four times the quoted price without fixing the car. They even told me I needed to take my car to a specialty shop for repairs, but the service manager later admitted that I shouldn't have been told that. The communication throughout this whole process was seriously lacking. The truth is, all the time they spent testing circuits and replacing the pigtail could have been avoided if they had just taken a simple look at the throttle body operation. They should have informed me if there were additional hourly charges on top of the quoted price. It seems like they're fixated on the time they spent, even though they admit that all that time could have been saved if they had actually inspected the car properly.

V
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dewey Ford On black Friday, I bought a new 2022 **** Explorer *** 4WD from Dewey Ford

On black Friday, I bought a new 2022 *** Explorer *** 4WD from Dewey Ford. Just 3 days later, on Monday, the car broke down and left me stranded on the road. It was freezing cold and windy, and I was in a bad and unsafe neighborhood after work. I had to get the car towed back to the dealership. The car showed 4 different error codes, including powertrain and engine coolant overheating, even though nothing was actually overheating. I tried restarting the car multiple times and checked under the hood, but there was no sign of overheating. The next day, my first option was to take an Uber to work, but seriously? I just spent over 55k on a new car, it should be perfect and I shouldn't have to pay for anything. My second option was Enterprise, but they didn't have any available cars at the Ankeny location for a few days. After a long struggle throughout the day, they finally gave me a loaner car from the dealership while mine is being fixed. When I got to work, I noticed that the *** Escape they gave me had a low tire on the left back driver's side. Later, when I picked up my son and my 4-year-old niece, she found a razor blade in the back seat that she almost swallowed. My son stopped her just in time. That could have been fatal! When I called the dealership to report this, they didn't seem concerned at all. It's been 9 days now and they still haven't figured out the problem with my car. They've put over 200 miles on it trying to diagnose the issue, but no luck so far. Today, I reached out to higher-ups at Dewey for a solution. After a phone conversation, they sent me an email thanking me for chatting about my Bronco issues. Hello? I bought an Explorer! They can take as much time as they need to fix the car, but I believe I deserve a full refund on the car and the loan. It's just not reliable. *** from the service department even told me that he doesn't feel comfortable giving me the car back because they can't figure out what's wrong with it and it could break down anytime. They didn't provide any additional information regarding a refund.

Overview of Dewey Ford customer experience

Dewey Ford, as reported by numerous consumers, has been plagued with a range of issues that have left customers dissatisfied. Complaints highlight problems with their services, products, and customer support. Many customers have expressed frustration with the poor quality of vehicles purchased from Dewey Ford, experiencing frequent breakdowns and costly repairs. Additionally, the dealership's service department has been criticized for its slow response times and lack of expertise in resolving issues. Customers have also voiced concerns about the unprofessional behavior of staff members, including rude and dismissive attitudes. Furthermore, the company's customer support has been described as unhelpful and unresponsive, leaving customers feeling neglected and unheard. These recurring problems have led to a significant decline in customer satisfaction and trust in Dewey Ford.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Dewey Ford contacts