Chryslerbackup camera

We have a 2016 Chrysler 300. Back in the spring of this year 2019 our back up camera went black after numerous times of going out and coming back on so Anderson dodge in Rockford Illinois replaced the back up camera we have a 2016 Chrysler 300. Back in the spring of this year 2019 our back up camera went black after numerous times of going out and coming back on so Anderson dodge in Rockford Illinois replaced the back up camera When I first saw it I couldn't believe the poor quality of veiwing that I was getting!! So much so that I was under the impression that they forgot to take a film off the camera. We took the car back and they replaced the back up camera once again and once again we have very poor quality. It is absolutely not the quality of the camera that came in the car when we first purchased it and I am very disappointed in the cloudiness in the darkness of these new replacement cameras !!! I want my original camera back in working order !! This thing that is being used in place of it is totally not Chrysler quality !!!

Ba