Chrysler — service dept for my pacifica’s transmission
Day 1 of recall I notified them of a transmission issue. I've been back 4 times. They refuse to fix any issues. Supervisor (Tim) told me if it messed up again to bring it back and they would do what ever it took to fix it. They won't do anything with trans. Very unhappy with their work ethic. My trans is bad and because no code they won't do anything. I'm worried to put my kids in it. I promise you there's an issue. They won't even call to get permission to look at it. Something can be done. Now my warranty is out and it's no longer their issue.
The transmission is hitting hard when it's shifting. It's lost all power a few times. Today it died in the middle of the road and wouldn't restart. I got it restarted after 3 tries. I now can't afford any parts or labor so now I'm suppose to be stuck with this. It's a liability for my family. I shouldn't have issues with this vehicle. Is nearly new. I thought this is what the warranty and service dept was for. Fixing the issues that arise.
More Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - spare tire storage area.
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - defective brakes
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - fraud truck service
- Chrysler - 2013 chrysler 200 limited no passenger side heat
- Wilde Dodge/Chrysler - service department
- Chrysler - transmission has a hard bump
- Stockton Chrysler Jeep - bad deal made with stockton chrysler jeep
- Chrysler - 2015 jeep cherokee limited wheels staining