Chinatera LimitedI still have not received the item that I paid for

R Jan 03, 2018 Review updated:

It's been over a month now, and i have still not received my item. The order number is NF2017120807185115342. The tracking number says it's been delivered. But nothing has come in to my postal box. If you can check from your end, and see if you can locate it, it would be helpful. If this doesn't work, could i have a refund. I would appreciate your time in this matter.

01-03-2018
Phone [protected]

• Gr
    GöranJ May 07, 2018

Can I have a new phone or money back.

Göran Johansson

John Keogh May 15, 2018

Hi I purchased an ultrasonic tank level meter and i cant get it to work, we have lost the instruction manual so wondering if you could email one to [email protected] . The transaction ID is 2NH25655G80691500. Thank you John Keogh 0428304972

Edward Holman Jr Jun 17, 2018

@John Keogh I recommend that you get a refund back from this company immediately They do not follow through with what they say.

• Ti
    tilsalg May 28, 2018

CHINATERA LIMITED is a scam-company ; they dont deliver the goods you pay for.

Edward Holman Jr Jun 17, 2018

@tilsalg I will force a refund rest assured, and so should everyone else who purchased items from this scam company.

• Ul
    Ulla Bengaard Sørensen Jul 08, 2018

@Edward Holman Jr Ja i den grad

• Mo
    Mosa Matshato Dec 12, 2018

@tilsalg I placed an order dated the 5th of December 2018 and recieved my order on the 11th of December 2018. after going through all the complains I gave up n my surprice the Fastaway courier called me for the delivery, just be patient u will recieve ur order

Edward Holman Jr Jun 17, 2018

I have NOT received the item that I paid for as listed here-in below. Where is it, and when will I expect it to arrive. What method of shipment will it be delivered to me; from UPS, FedEx, UPS, USPS or by whom?
    Seller info CHINATERA LIMITED Invoice IDPB2018060311324775429
    Purchase details
    Eye Jeweler Watch Repair 20X Magnifier Magnifying LED Lights Glass Loupe Lens
    $4.61
    Item #21068
    I paid with PayPal via my bank and expect you to also live up to your seller and shipping agreement and get the merchandise to me Immediately, please. Thanks, Edward Holman Jr.

• Ho
    Hotel Inspector Canada Jun 18, 2018

I placed an order for coins (Bitcoin replica) and have not received my coins, the order was in May.

Someone please advise.

Howard

Encl;

paypal 7-May-2018 13:15:10 PDT
    Transaction ID: 17088664C7500235L

Hello Howard,

You sent a payment of $4.28 CAD to CHINATERA LIMITED
    ([email protected])

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
    Merchant
    CHINATERA LIMITED
    Instructions to merchant

Description Unit price Qty Amount
    Gold Plated Iron Bitcoin Commemorative Antique BTC Coin Art Collection Gift Home Decoration Crafts Non-currency Coins E5M1
    Item# 186733.01 $2.14 CAD 2 $4.28 CAD
    Subtotal $4.28 CAD
    Total $4.28 CAD
    Payment $4.28 CAD
    Payment sent to [email protected]

Invoice ID: NF2018050713145359620

Issues with this transaction?
    You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.

Questions? Go to the Help Center at www.paypal.com/ca/help.

This email was sent to [email protected] for the ongoing support and maintenance of your account. To manage your communication preferences, please visit our Preference Centre

Terente Jul 08, 2018

Número de orden:NF2018070312272903629( Lepai LP-268A 12V 2ch Mini Super Bass Hi-Fi estéreo Audio Amplificador nu am primit produsul, si este asigurat nf .santeti o companie inselatoare .cer rambursarea banilor in contul meu de unde iati luat .urgent multumesc?

Número de orden:NF2018070312272903629

Terente Jul 08, 2018

daca nu se poate livra comanda, cer rambursarea banilor . am platit si asigurarea, cer rezolvarea problemei in 48 ore

Terente Jul 08, 2018

santeti o companie inselatoare, am sa va fac o reclama buna pe internet (international)?

@Terente bani mei hotilor

• Ul
    Ulla Bengaard Sørensen Jul 08, 2018

Scam jeg har bestilt diamant painting men har ikke modtaget varen og yderligere er så så frække at trække 3998 kr på mit kort til premira air limited
    Hvad fandme er det for et fup firma godt mit kort er spærret og der er lavet indsigelse på jer
    Hold jer langt væk fra det fup firma

• Ru
    Ruxandra Roxin Aug 14, 2018

I did not receive the item I paid for it by PayPal On july 7 (15.30€) The transaction ID is 04R11092G K237815X .I Wang the item or my money back.

Terente Aug 15, 2018

ami sorry that you are not a word you say that the package is received within 48 hours .but the last four days of purchase not know. respectfully. Cornel quince Número de orden:NF2018070312272903629

• Pe
    peter chow Aug 20, 2018

The camera on the unite is front 1.3MP n rear is 2.0MP but in the add it said front 2.0mp n rear 8.0MP

also the auto on/off timer does not work.

and with whatsapp video call i can not hear the other party but they can hear me.

Chris Nelligan Sep 03, 2018

they took my money out of pay pal over a week ago
    never sent shipping info nor have they answered any emails i sent for tracking number if they did ever ship phone

• Ab
    abraham sandel Oct 02, 2018

what about my order for 3 swim goggles item no. 272580182027 tracking no hkanh1809110073640
    a.sandel

• As
    ASTON55 Nov 25, 2018

They are on EBAY and fool people. I bought this from them and paid with paypal.
    5x10x = 50pcs 90cm LED Röhr Tube Batten Light Leuchtstoffröhre Deckenleuchte Kaltweiß. On German ebay.
    But they do not want to deliver. Said it was over in the store but they had several ads with 90cm LED Röhr Tube Batten Licht Leuchtstoffröhre Deckenleuchte Kaltweiß. in both Germany and England.
    WARNING WARNING WARNING
    In Germany they are called led_piazza_2016
    and in England under the name tamy-sun on ebay
    WARNING WARNING WARNING

• As
    ASTON55 Nov 25, 2018

@ASTON55 Wrong name in England it should be lilangda-led on EBAY NOT tamy-sun

john b cassar Nov 27, 2018

PLEASE note that i have not received my item No 273037563992, tracking no UF030773865SG.It was due on 23rd november .

AndiNinjetti Nov 30, 2018

I submitted a complaint about chinatera limited to econsumer.gov and i suggest everyone here does also. Maybe with enough complaints we can get this bullshit criminal scam company shut down.

Marko66 Dec 11, 2018

Beware of Chinatera Ltd and Paypal. I purchased a gas detector through them on Newfrog. It arrived but without a manual so I have no idea how to operate it and have no information on calibration, etc. This means that the items is useless. Chinatera have no contact information at all. I lodged a request to Paypal for either the contact details for Chinatera, to arrange for a manual to be delivered or for a refund. Paypal were useless.

Paypal are supposed to provide purchase protection; "Purchase Protection covers all eligible purchases where PayPal is used, as well as payments made through our website. To take advantage of Purchase Protection, we require, among other things, that PayPal accounts be kept in good standing and ask that a dispute be filed within 180 days of your purchase or payment". Don't trust them either; they were useless and the customer service from them was non-existent.

Avoid using either Chinatera or Paypal at all costs.

Annelise001 Jan 24, 2019

Still waiting for my Rear Brake Pad Wear Sensor for BMW E81 E82 E87 E88 E90 E91E92 34356762253
    Item #: 182743 . Receipt No: 4515-9690-4502-2163

Please refund me ASAP as you cannot de;iver

• Ge
    Georg Linke Mar 04, 2019

I received a damaged item purchased from “CHINATERA LIMITED" paid via PayPal. That company never responded to my messages until I escalated a case with PayPal. My experience with that company was terrible and I will never deal with them again.
    PayPal has a ‘Return Shipping on Us” service which must be active when the order is placed. So make sure to activate this service in case you ever need to return an item. Without the PayPal Shipping on Us Service, typically return shipments to China are not practical for low cost items as the minimum shipping cost from US to China is $15 or more.

• Gy
    Gyula Aug 28, 2019

1 month ago on 05.August 2019 I ordered from CHINATERA LIMITED a Huaway smart wach. Payed by PayPal 320.39 Swiss Frank. Still no notification yet!

• To
    toni marie delvecchio Apr 16, 2020

receipt number 1066-2010-8567-0035
    invoice number c12692052279395.1
    where is my order. you took my money real fast but did not receive a thing?????????

• Di
    Ditas Tumakay Apr 28, 2020

I placed an order on April 18th the amount of almost $39.00 was immediately deducted from my account but I have yet to receive my order or even a tracking number. How can I contact this company?

• Da
    Daniel2020 May 21, 2020

I ordered an IP Camera from Chinatera's website using Paypal for payment for $74. Paypal took my money right away and emailed a very nice receipt but nothing from the seller how to contact or track my order. My card company will reverse the charges, but this is time consuming and very unprofessional. Do not buy from Chinatera or pay with Paypal you will have problems...

• Di
    Ditas Tumakay May 21, 2020

I still haven't received my order but the amount was quickly deducted from my account!!! What's going on?!?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices