Cell C / service at a cell c shop
My cellphone was stolen 3 days ago. I was told by customer services that I need to buy an unregistered sim card at a cell c shop for a sim swap.
I went to cell c in Blue Route Mall, Tokai today and they told me to go and buy a sim card at Checkers. Checkers reused to sell me a sim card if they cannot rica it. I went back to the Cell C shop and the lady told me that if she sells me a sim card, she need to rica it. I ask her to call the customer line at Cell C and she did. They told her that that she needs to give me a sim card. I got one and phoned the customer services at 084 135 to do a sim swap.
They me that the Rica serial number is invalid. They cannot do a sim swap. They also informed me that the Cell C store in Blue Route Mall Tokai can do the sim swap.
I am totally confused now at the service I got at the Cell c store. It was a lady with a Orange Cell C sweater on.
Please advise on my work e mail : [protected]@faircape.co.za or [protected].
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - paid up contract
- Cell C - unauthorized debit after payment made.