Menu

reviews & complaints

Maxsip Telecom Corporation Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
13 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Maxsip Telecom Corporation with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Maxsip Telecom Corporation. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Maxsip Telecom Corporation complaints 14

Sort by:

Newest Maxsip Telecom Corporation reviews & complaints

J
10:15 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Today is February the 7th, 2024 I received this new phone on December 29th 2023. On the 20th of January of 2024 my phone stopped working, I've had the phone for 39 days. The phone stopped working on that day and has not worked since. I called them and they informed me that they were going to send me out a new SIM card and I will receive the new SIM card in...

E
9:41 am EST

Maxsip Telecom Corporation Service

Had a representative take money from my son for a phone and than they cut it off. They charged $20 for the phone and it was cut off within a month.

They have people on the street taking money from other for a free government phone. They are ripping ppl off. Also having kids work that are under age and not hired thru the company. smoking weed on the street and trying to make a sale. MAXIP TELECOM IS A HORRIBLE.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Maxsip Telecom Corporation representatives only. If you are affiliated with Maxsip Telecom Corporation, please claim your business to access these details.

K
5:17 pm EST

Maxsip Telecom Corporation maxsip tablets

On December 29th at 8:00 something a.m. I had made a purchase for two tablets for two different people with the last four digits of the card number 5175 I called maxed several times they told me I haven't active account with a hotspot box I still do not have but I paid for these tablets and I was told that the friend that I ordered it for has been opted out of Maxim I am giving they are giving me the runaround I have not received the device they said it was pending resolution with ACP and I have an active case with ACP it is not nothing is pending with them

Claimed loss: 120.00 Dollars

Desired outcome: I would like what I paid for

Hide full review

Is Maxsip Telecom Corporation legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Maxsip Telecom Corporation highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 7% resolution rate for complaints about Maxsip Telecom Corporation raises questions. Diligently reviewing Maxsip Telecom Corporation's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Maxsip Telecom Corporation's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Maxsip Telecom Corporation earns 88% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Maxsip Telecom Corporation near-perfect at 88% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

The age of Maxsip Telecom Corporation's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Maxsipconnects.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Maxsip Telecom Corporation website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Maxsipconnects.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A trust mark has been identified for a maxsipconnects.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

Several positive reviews for Maxsip Telecom Corporation have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Maxsip Telecom Corporation's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. The support team lacks customer service skills, training, and resources, resulting in only 7% of 0 complaints being resolved.
  • Maxsip Telecom Corporation protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
5:48 pm EST

Maxsip Telecom Corporation Maxsip

They have sim cards that just stop working then they send a new one and u lose your phone number it's not a good service their app has no info or it says coming soon your info is wrong and u cant fix it their customers service people are horrible my phone number was connected to alot of my accounts and i lost access to alot of my business accounts its not worth it it needs to be shut down completely

Update by Ciara Sims
Dec 15, 2023 5:52 pm EST

They have no help at all don't answer questions just repeat the same thing over and over no solutions phone app is the worst it stops working when it chooses

10:30 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I formed a business relationship with Maxsip Telecom Company in early 2023. I was introduced to I., CTO/Owner of the company by someone very close to me, and I had all intentions of delivering my best efforts and services. We established an agreement where I would sell their product in exchange for commission. Maxsip had me personally come to pick up...

J
5:39 pm EST

Maxsip Telecom Corporation Data

If this is a lifeline free government program then why is it not even December yet and I'm already out of diet it's back to God to get my phone to do anything thought this was going to be a good program hey there y'all do y'all's job and make it a lifeline free program and we have data all month like i should in case of emergency considering I have no income or give me heads up and I'll change companies

Claimed loss: No Internet Service

Desired outcome: No Internet Service

S
6:44 pm EST

Maxsip Telecom Corporation Tablet

Got my tablet on 11/15 and I cant use it if its not connected to WiFi. Umm, the whole reason I got it was to keep my toddler occupied while on our road trip this Wednesday. Called Customer service 6 times before I got a rep to give me a different number to call. When I finally got someone, she kept saying that she was going to escalate my issue, but what are you escalating if I STILL have to wait 7 days for a new SIM card. Escalating my issue would be me getting the SIM card within the next 24-48 hours. Im so annoyed with these people! At this point they can have the tablet back and process a refund for me! It completed defeated the purposes of getting this thing since Im not going to be able to take it with me.

Desired outcome: Refund

I
4:36 pm EST

Maxsip Telecom Corporation my application being ok'd and why I can't get anyone to call me concerning this issue

I have been trying to get approved for a tablet and I have called numerous times to find out what the holdup was. Every time I was told that my problem had to go to a special dept. that would take care of this. Each time they promised me that they would have them call me and I have yet to hear back from them. All I want is to find out what is going on with my application and what is the holdup.

Desired outcome: I want someone to call me. I want a tablet

7:35 am EDT

Maxsip Telecom Corporation Sexual harassment and scamming

I was lied to and sexually harassed by the person who sold me the phone then then they randomly cut my phone off. Filed a complaint with them on October 20th (not even a week after getting it) for all of this. Their investigation unit was supposed to be calling me back and I never heard from them. Then a manager contacted me and I never heard from them again. Each time I called back all managers were in a meeting. I provided them with evidence they have yet to see. They were notified of their workers lying, taking my money, and serially harassing me.

Claimed loss: $50 and stress

Desired outcome: They do not need to be in business, Gregory Hinton needs to be charged, and I want my money back

K
4:02 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Maxsip Telecom Corporation My service getting shut off for no reason.

My service went down today. I payed 20.00 a month ago for this phone and the service. I receive food stamps. So I've been approved or i would not have this phone. So now the gentleman i got the phone from called to deal with the problem they told him my service will be back on in 1 hour it been close to an hour and a half now and still no service. My name is Kevin Snelling the last 4 of my social is 5654. The cell number is [protected] Mr. Evenson asked if I tried to get another phone or tablet and i enformed him that I did not.

Desired outcome: I want my service back on please.

1:31 pm EDT

Maxsip Telecom Corporation Reginald Smith who works for maxsip

I work for maxsip. My name is dashana clark and I haven't been paid from maxsip.

I am now 2 checks behind and my lawyer is about sue maxsip. For slandering my name, accusing me of fraud even after my name was cleared. We are about to sue maxsip if I'm not paid. I am owed $2,230 from maxsip and as of up coming Monday I'm owed a extra $1230.

I just want my money and the company admitted to not paying me

My email is [protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: I want my money that's it. I did the work

B
12:17 am EDT

Maxsip Telecom Corporation No data & seeing about a more updated phone.,. Aww a

I have no data it says I reach my max which is 15gb. But that never happens bc I use WiFi every where I go. So I really hope someone fixes this glitch in the system or something bc I can't make any calls or receive any calls. If I'm on WiFi I can sometimes send texts to some ppl but most of the time it doesn't work ... I wish I could get a better upgraded phone the one I have is so slow & lags so bad. IDK what is going on but I really hope to see it get fixed ASAP bc if not, I'm just gonna have to go somewhere & find better...

Desired outcome: Get my data back & a newer updated phone or at least a phone that doesn't lag and be slow. I want a 5g newer phone and get all my data back is the goal.

9:28 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I live in Buffalo Newyork and today my mother was approved in downtown Buffalo while she was on break for the company name Maxsip Telecom Corp. For free phone and tablet. But she had to pay $10 dollars for her tablet. Now I went to downtown Buffalo after I seen her devices new and box and try to get approved also for me and my son. Buy the agent was no...

S
4:01 pm EDT

Maxsip Telecom Corporation Max'sip telecom HD65

Internet connection and service problems with phone my name is Mark McLaren my fiance Rebecca Whitaker and I both have the same phone a HD65 cellphone we got ours through the acp and my fiances phone kept cutting off the service the internet is very poor where I she called about 50 times about the service where it officially crapped out and she had to get a whole brand new device the hearing on the device in so crappy where u cant hear people talking while u are in a middle of a phone call

Desired outcome: Internet connection and service problem

Read full review of Maxsip Telecom Corporation and 6 comments
6 comments
Diane Pantisano Patterson
Jan 07, 2024 8:38 pm EST

All an all it's not been fun having a phone with maxsip. It's like im not worth 5G ,,😏

V
V
Vortex/HD65
Eufaula, US
Dec 04, 2023 4:52 am EST

Phone volume is low,and call's keep breaking up, and people can't hear me, on the other line.i don't know what else to say, except,i would like to get a new phone, one that works, with the Sam phone number, and it's will send this phone back,Terry Morrow 2003 Anna court eufaula ok 74432.

Tammy Guillot
Nov 13, 2023 6:05 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I spoke to the Supervisor an she had me take pictures of the old phone I sent it back on October 9th They said my new phone was going to come in at the beginning of November around the 4th but I never received it!

G
G
Gaming Address
Nov 05, 2023 1:04 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

All he does is get hi every twenty minutes and asked for help they treat it like a it's not our problem thing do not go up to the the Lottie store on 23rd to get a phone

Alvin Paulk
Buffalo, US
Oct 04, 2023 8:47 pm EDT

I truly believe you cause i'm actually having problems with there device also, today the same day issued to me. This what happens when things are consider free.

Cindy Culbreth
Fountain inn, US
Sep 25, 2023 11:28 am EDT

I received a phone from them with no SIM card enclosed. Front of phone was just hanging by a thread. They refused to replace it, saying my account isn't active. Of course it's not active since I couldn't activate the broken phone you sent me . I have provided photos of how phone arrived to me. This is not good business

Overview of Maxsip Telecom Corporation customer experience

Maxsip Telecom Corporation, also known as maxsipconnects.com, has received numerous consumer complaints regarding their service. Customers have reported poor call quality, frequent dropped calls, and connection disruptions. The customer service has been deemed unhelpful, with long wait times and unresponsive representatives. Billing issues, overcharging, and hidden fees have also been reported. Furthermore, some customers have experienced unauthorized charges on their credit cards. Overall, Maxsip Telecom Corporation's service and customer support have left many customers dissatisfied.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Maxsip Telecom Corporation contacts