Cell Cupgrade / follow up

R

On Monday the 20th of June I applied for an upgrade. I spoke with and agent with the name of andile. he were suppose to call me back because he needed the otp and I haven't received it yet. He then never phoned and on the Saturday I phoned to find out how far are they with my phone and the person I then spoke to told me that their is not a upgrade done on my account. He then overed to help me and said that he will let andile know that he must phone me on Monday. The guy then went on to book the upgrade for the AG Ghost. His name is Ibraham. On Tuesday the 28th they delivered the phone and it was not the phone I ordered. they delivered a AG Styles. I then phoned Andile and Abraham and they had long stories on whos fold it was. No one was willing to take responsibility and then I was told that I must call the follow up company so that they can come to collect the phone again. I then phoned and the booked the collection and on Wednesday when I phoned back they told me that their was never a booking made. I was so pissed I almost thru the phone away. I then wanted to book the phone I again then the guy on the line told me that its going to take 3-7 working days for them to collect and another 7 days to check the phone but I didn't even open it. And the another 3-7 working days to bring the correct phone. I said no, it wasn't my mistake it was theirs so I spoke to someone else who assured me the phone would be picked up on Thursday. I phoned back the Thursday and they told me the phone is coming. I waited till 4 o clock and when I phoned again the lady told me they did put the wrong address on. Shes going to rebook it for me and the will pick up the phone Early morning on Friday 01-07-2016. I phoned back the morning and they told me its on the way. that was half pass 8. I'm still waiting and its now 12:51. I just feel that they are messing me around and not keeping to their promises.