[Resolved] Cell C — internet access
Internet on LTE-A router off and on for last three weeks - majority of the time off.
Can't get help. Get told I'll be called back - I don't.
Was told a 'regional manager' needed to be contacted and I'd be called. Nothing.
How do I get refunded for the third of the month I've been unable to use the service?
How do I get Internet working?
Current (latest) reference number is [protected]
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response · Oct 23, 2017
Dear Mr. Harris
We do apologize for the inconvenience caused.
The matter has been escalated and our team will be calling you to assist.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946