[Resolved] Cell Cdata

J Aug 02, 2018

Here we go again. Just a different month of the year...I receive my monthly all inclusive benefits of 200.00 MB data on the first of every month. The first was yesterday. This data usually lasts me a month as I am at work most of the day in a WIFI zone and then again at home after work. If I am out of town and not in a wifi zone it lasts at least until mid-month.
Yesterday was no different. I received my monthly airtime and data. Then last night i get an SMS saying one of my data bundle is depleted. Less than 24 hours after I got it!!! Totally impossible unless my data has been stolen/ abused somehow. I cannot operate my business effectively without data and need to have this problem resolved as a matter of urgency please.

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Aug 02, 2018

Dear Jo-Ann Outram

Thank you for contacting Cell C regarding your data.

Please forward your query to [protected]@cellc.co.za. Kindly include your Cell C/ID number in question so we can access your account to assist accordingly and the number we can call you on.

Kind Regards