[Resolved] Cell C — data
Here we go again. Just a different month of the year...I receive my monthly all inclusive benefits of 200.00 MB data on the first of every month. The first was yesterday. This data usually lasts me a month as I am at work most of the day in a WIFI zone and then again at home after work. If I am out of town and not in a wifi zone it lasts at least until mid-month.
Yesterday was no different. I received my monthly airtime and data. Then last night i get an SMS saying one of my data bundle is depleted. Less than 24 hours after I got it!!! Totally impossible unless my data has been stolen/ abused somehow. I cannot operate my business effectively without data and need to have this problem resolved as a matter of urgency please.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response · Aug 02, 2018
Dear Jo-Ann Outram
Thank you for contacting Cell C regarding your data.
Please forward your query to [protected]@cellc.co.za. Kindly include your Cell C/ID number in question so we can access your account to assist accordingly and the number we can call you on.
Social Media Team
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946