Carnival Cruise Linesthe cruise overall

My friends and I have been planning this cruise for an entire year. This turned out to be the worst cruise I've EVER been on. The cabin we were in did not look or smell clean. We had three people to a room and the way it was set up, we couldn't even get around in the room. One day after leaving on the cruise, we were told that we would not be allowed to go to either of the ports that we were promised. No Amber Cove, No Turks and Caicos. I was extremely disappointed! I haven't been on a cruise in 5 years. So I had saved for this very special cruise. No excursions, No snorkeling!! The only port we were allowed to go to was Nassau. It was disgusting, run down and very, very filthy. What a tremendous let down!! Why would you do this to your valued customers??!! The food on the ship was mediocre. The entertainment shows were very short. The karaoke rooms were mug fests. I will never ever go on another Carnival cruise again and I will be telling everyone I know how awful it was. Such a huge disappointment and huge waste of my hard earned money!!

• Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Oct 01, 2019

Thank you for posting your concerns.

I’m very sorry to hear of your experience and I’d like to extend my sincere apologies for the situations you’ve described.

So that we can further assist you, we invite you to contact our Guest Care Department directly by dialing toll-free [protected], or locally at [protected], extension 70530. Our team members will gladly review each of these matters in further detail. Please note the department’s hours of operation, which are: Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM and on Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST.

We look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,