Carbone Hondaripooff

Carbone Honda of Utica, NY sold me an '09 Fit 10 months ago. Part of the deal was that they would install an aftermarket cruise control when one became available. One (or more) have been out for months now and, despite repeated calls, Carbone has neither installed it nor refunded my money- they made both promises, at various times.
ALSO, they sold me a car with a battery too small to start it in typical cold winter conditions. It is about the size of a motorcycle battery and when it gets to 10, the car barely starts. Below zero, it's no go, while; my 9 year old car and truck start perfectly. Carbone insists there is nothing wrong and will do nothing about replacing the battery with a larger one. I did not imagine the 2 days it would not turn over, nor did I imagine hours on a trickle charger to get it so I could bring it in only to hear they'd do nothing about it.
Buy a Honda, they are decent cars, - but buy it elsewhere.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices