Having problems with Honda Motor?

1800 999 1009 (USA and Canada)
1888 946 6329 (Canada)
1800 804 954 (Australia)
8800 555 7711 (Russia)
1800 368 8500 (Mexico)
+81 334 231 111 (Head Office, Japan)
+64 800 246 632 (New Zealand)
+44 845 200 8000 (United Kingdom)
+43 22 366 900 (Austria)
+32 26 201 000 (Belgium)
+45 76 305 530 (Denmark)
+49 69 830 060 (Germany)
+353 14 381 900 (Ireland)
+31 207 070 000 (Netherlands)
+351 808 918 281 (Portugal)
+966 122 638 200 (Saudi Arabia)
+82 803 600 505 (South Korea)
+65 63 399 002 (Singapore)
2-1-1, Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku

India
409, Tower B, DLF Commercial Complex,nJasola, New Delhi-110025

Singapore
370 Ubi Road 3 (Level 2), Singapore 408651

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Honda Motor.

Complaints & Reviews

Honda Shinepoor pickup & milege

Kiran Manohar Shirke
PUNE
Invoice No.-10IN02977
ME4JC36CLA8140759
JC36E2207683
COMPLAINT:- I bought new bike as on 18.12.10 till today bike has run 9562 k.m.
Poor Pick up & Poor Mileage when bike goes up to 50 k.m. speed some noise comes from engine. I have done all servicing at your authorized dealer ( Aero Honda)
I have complaint many times but my problem does not solve out by your dealer. If my problem will not be solve by you. I will be go to the Consumer Court & Press
Your Dealer Is not co-operate to the consumer. They havan't skilled worker
Please take the action immediately as per your goodwill.
You can contact on this mail ID- [protected]@yahoo.com
Mobile:- [protected]

Honda CRV 2009 EX — brakes seized

at 43330 km rear passenger side brake seized causing a heavy grinding noise.going on the honda canada website...

Montreal

Hondaengine smoke and suspension

Hi,
    I reside in Qatar, I would like to bring following issues with my Honda Pilot, 2011 model (Car No. 385504 under my wife's name Doli Alias Monica) bought in October, 2010. I live in Mesaieed and not easy to visit everytime Industrial area (50 kms. distance) for the same issues again n again since service centre was unable to resolve the problems.

1. Very first time at 5000 kms. service I heard noise from front suspensions (especially while crossing humps) and informed one of the service incharge at Domasco Near Mid Mac R/A service centre. He went with me for a road test and advised me to visit Industrial area Street 43 for the same issue next time when I take the car for 10, 000 kms. service.
    2. 2nd issue came up with burning smell in the passenger compartment frequently and both the issues were reported to Honda service center at street 43 to resolve. Once again once of the service in charge went with me for the road test and heard the same noise while driving on humps. He brought the car back to service center and lifted on the jack for further inspection, but found nothing (leak or any damage) and explained me that since it is new car it must settle within a few days. He pulled down the rear bumper to re-seal the area to arrest any leak entering passenger compartment due to engine exhaust. I went to the service station to pickup my car as service in charge told me that all the issues are resolved and bad smell was due to some gaps in the rear bumper. This time noise from front suspension stopped (due to what reason I really don't know).

3. I drove the car back to home and after few days the same problem of bad smell started again. I called the service center and they asked me to come back for further inspection. They again did the same (pulled down rear bumper and re-sealed the area) and asked me to collect the car since the problem have been resolved.

4. I had the same problem before my car was due for 10, 000 kms. service. I called Honda service center street # 43 and they asked me to go to street # 10 for the service and explain the problem. I went to street # 10 and explain the issue (bad smell) to the service engineer (Mr. Vijith).

This time I reported one more issue about the passanger seat which had started getting cracks on the sides. They called & confirmed me that car have been serviced and resolved the issue (except car seat which they have ordered and might take 15-20 days time). 2nd issue was some deposit on the alloy wheel (grease / carbon from the brake shoes, but not sure). I went back in the evening and asked the service engineer (Mr. Vijith) to collect the car, but he apologies since smell issue was not attended due to some miss-communication. I was very much upset because I had to hire a taxi from Mesaieed and come all the way to Industrial area. I was asked to take the car and service engineer decided & promise me to pickup my car from Mesaieed and drop back after the work completion due to communication problem or to correct his mistake. He picked up my car from my house in Mesaieed and delivered the car after the work completion.

5. Again this time smell issue was not resolved and I had to call and book another appointment. Mr. Vijith asked me to come at the service center and go for road test. I also reported him that noise from suspension while driver over humps have again started since last few days. I reached at service centre and one of the service incharge came with for the road test and witnessed the same smell. One of the service incharge (Ms. Jance) called me next day and informed me that they have to service the car as part of their warrenty at 25, 000 kms. for which i was surprised because Mr. vijith told me that I need to bring the car at 30, 000 kms. service due to they have used Senthetic oil while servicing the car for 20, 000 kms.. She called me later and informed me that they have found the problem (smell) coming from compressor due to some leak and changed the boots at front suspension due to leak was found. She told me that seat of the left side need to be ordered which might take 15-20 days.

This is the first time I have to drive several times to industrial area from Mesaieed and arrange (pay taxi every time Qatari Riyals 70-80) waste my time at service centres explaining same issues every time. I appreciate Honda for its good after sale service, but upset about same issues for which root cause was not found. Therefore I request you to investigate this issue with your service centre and do the needful. I suggest you to have full inspection on my car to avoid any future problem.

Warm Regards,

Anup Sharma
    +[protected]
    [protected]@yahoo.com

Honda Activa Scooterdissatisfied service

I went Hasan Honda in Mudaliarpet Pondicherry for 1st free service. I get charged for engine oil Rs.180 and labor Rs.110. Totally I Paid Rs.294. I asked them What's meaning for FREE SERVICE? They didn't answer properly. In the bill they mentioned '-' in the place of free service coupon code. Everything eyewash. First they pleasing customer and they are making business by sucking money from the customer. Worst management. Top level staffs or management are responsible for this. Do you think they don't know this?

Thanks!
      Ashok.

• Dr
          Dr.Sanjeev Narang Nov 12, 2011

1.Bought a honda activa from M/S.Kasliwal Honda---Indore (MP) India and learnt that how people can fool you.
          2.At every scheduled service requested for improvement in average (33-35Kms/lit) but to no avail
          3.Total disregard for the customer; takes atleast 1-2 hrs to give vehicle for service.
          4.Self start system faulty since 2 months. The dealer changed the rectifier with no result. TOLD ME THAT BATTERY NEEDED TO BE REPLACED AND UNCEREMONIOUSLY DUMPED IT IN MY LAP AND TOLD ME TO TAKE TO A DEALER EARMARKED BY THEM. A REQUEST FOR SERVICE BATTERY FELL ON DEAF YEARS AND THEN I WAS TOLD THAT THE BATTERY DEALER WOULD GIVE IT TO ME.
          THE BATTERY DEALER TOLD ME THAT A CHARGE PER DAY WOULD BE LEVIED FOR SERVICE BATTERY AND ALSO FOR CHANGING THE BATTERY.
          Such OBNOXIOUS PRACTICES OF CHEATING THE CUSTOMERS are not desirable in a company of your repute. This episode has TARNISHED THE NAME OF YOUR COMPANY IN MY MIND.
          Please look into the matter and issue instructions for redressal of this complaint.

Dr.Sanjeev Narang
          Assoc.Prof. Pathology
          MGM Medical College
          Indore

• Aw
          awdhesh Nov 27, 2011

It seems there is no response to these
          genuine complaints.

-awdhesh pratap singh
          Cell : [protected]

• Iw
          i wont Jun 06, 2013

i worked in service center for a month where i get salary for 3500/month even i am a bachelor of technology in mechanical engg...so many politics and the mechanics workin there also paid very less...its below 4000 rs for 3-4 yr experienced mechanics..there is no appointment order for the employee and no experience certificate.

Honda Shineabnormal sound from motorcycle engine and while raining water is going inside the engine, mix with the engine oil

Dear Sir,

I HAVE PURCHASED A HONDA BIKE MODEL SHINE FROM MODERN MOTOR ON DATED [protected]. Chassis No- ME4JC36dja8042713 & ENGINE No- JC36E2138791. During running the bike, I was felt that abnormal sound was coming from engine. I have compliant about this problem to dealer and he accepted and told me it was due to misalignment of its tabbits. During first service they checked and replaced the clutch plate outer gear. But problem was still there. After almost 7 days, again I was gone to dealer workshop and complaint the problem was still persisting. They checked and accepted the problem and replaced again clutch plate outer gears (big and small both). At the same time the Rajasthan site in charge of Honda Mr. Amol Tiwari was also present there I was compliant him but he did not hear about the problem and tell me bike was ok and I don’t want to talk and altercation with you. I think this is not a way to deal with customer. Again three times I was complaint for same problem, they replaced some other part but problem is same. Please take of this matter seriously and take necessary action because now I have loose my patient other wise I will come through consumer court. I have spent one year for this matter. I am unhappy to purchase a Honda bike. Again I am requested to you please take this matter seriously and take necessary action.

Thanks Regard

Honda Canadaiincomplete honda parts results to damage

I have a Honda CRV 2008 model which I accidentally put a diesel fuel in it instead of gasoline which resulted to engine trouble then I called up Honda Roadside assistance for help where they brought my car to nearest dealer and it found out that its not covered with the warranty and they ask me to pay $1, 600.00 for full flush of fuel system.

I decided not to have my car fixed to them and bring it to another car garage but they still ask me to pay $ 123.03 for diagnostics which I did. I called up the Honda roadside assistance again which I pay a monthly fee since I got the car but they refused to have my car towed for free then they refer me to a towing services which I have to pay from my own pocket.

I want to file a complaint to honda manufacturer because this things will not happen if they did not miss to put a lid on my gas tank that can only be fitted to a gasoline fuel nozzle not by a diesel fuel because it has a big nozzle on it as i'v seen in other cars.

• Ra
              raythea Nov 17, 2011

That's just a stupid complaint.
              It's not Honda's fault you put in the wrong gas nor is it their fault that they don't have a lid that only allows gas nozzles.
              You purchased the vehicle from them, you were fully aware of what you were purchasing including a car that does not have a special lid on the gas tank.
              You still went ahead with the purchase, thereby accepting the car as it was made. Take responsibility for your actions, mistakes happen yes, but attempting to blame Honda for the issue is ridiculous. Here's a better idea, pay attention when your pumping gas

Honda Activa — engine noise & crank shaft bend

Due to more Engine noise, I handed over my bike TN05 AB 0892 to service dealer of Honda at perambur in August...

Hero Honda Passion Proplease do the hero honda passion pro on line r.c. no.-i0127767

good evening sir this is mahejabeen from azamgarh sir i purches aa new hero honda passion pro motar bike on dated 4 oct 2011 from eastern distributors city azamgarh after that this moter bike bring out to distt rampur (u.p) so on first service of this bike on dated 03 nov 2011 the manager of R.N. MOTORS rampur says there is no service avilable here for this bike unless the R C no. - I0127767 of this hero honda passion pro bike would be on line .
            so sir ple do t R C NO. of this bike on line it would be so nice of u
            (maejabeen )
            chassis no. MBLHA10EWBGJ09309
            engion no. HA10EDBGJ36168

• Su
                SURENDRA T TAYADE Oct 31, 2009

when i try to take out number plate from motorcyle for printing the number. i used screwdriver provide from compny in tool box. when i start to rotate the screw driver, it get broken. quality of material used for screw driver not good.

• Pr
                Prasobh Nov 10, 2010

I have purchased a Hero Honda Passion Pro from M/s. Zion Automobiles, Mallappally who has the the sub dealer of M/s. Priyanka Motors Ltd, Pathanamthitta on 01/02/2010. But within 9, 000 KMs it's chain and spoket got damaged and I have replased same with my on cost. So please reimburse the same to me

• Na
                Nagaraju.nakka Apr 11, 2011

Hi,
                I PURCHASED PASSION PRO TWO WEEKS BACK FROM KARUNA HERO HONDA SHOW ROOM BALANAGAR HYDERABAD. I GOT A PROBLEM WHEELS WOBBLING. DEALER TOLD ME THAT ' I WILL CHANGE THE TWO TIRES AFTER IT REACH 500 Kms(ON 1ST SERVICING) '. IS THIS RIGHT SOLUTION .

Honda Activanot given me rc book

DEAR SIR,
              MAINE JANUARY-2011 MAI HONDA ACTIVA LI THI, AUR GADI KE AUR INSURANCE KE AUR RTO REG. KE PAISE NAKAD MAI DIYE AUR ISKE ALAWA 2000 RUPYE ON MAI LIYE THE, PARANTU UNHONE NA HI INSURANCE KI POLICY DI HAI AUR NA HI, RTO KI RC BOOK DI HAI, MERE BAR BAR PHONE LAGANE BAD BHI KOI RESPONSE NAHI DIYA JA RAHA HAI, KUCH LOGO SE MALUM CHALA HAI KI UNKI HAMESHA KI YAHI AADAT HAI, TRAFFIC POLICE KE DWARA MERA 5 BAR CHALLAN MAI 500 RUPYE LIYE JA CHUKE HAI, KYA MAI GADI UNKO VAPIS KAR DU YA KUCH AUR KARU?
              VAIBHAV AGRAWAL
              MANDLA

• Ga
                  GAJJU AGRAWAL Nov 22, 2011

aap koi action kyu nahi le rahe hai "SHRI SATYA SAI HONDA" ke khilaf ? kya aap company wale bhi mile rehte hai is tarah ke kam mai, aur kya customer ko pareshan karne mai aap logo ko maza aata hai?

Honda Shineno proper service and response

I Have Purchased Honda shine on 30-may-11
                chassis no-ME4JC36DEB8120528
                ENGINE NO-JC36E2356334
                Staying at Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
                Purchased from Our Local Dealer-J.S.P. HONDA
                Dealer Code-TN010003.

This is my second complaint letter to your company about my bike. I have already sent a mail to your company about this problems but I didn’t receive any mail or phone call from your company for my previous complaint. If I didn’t receive further response from your company, I will have to do the following mentioned below.

My bike number is TN-05 A J-5701.
                It was emitting white smoke. I have complained to the service center about this problem but they are not giving proper response to me and they are solving the problem only temporarily. Again after one or two days the same problem seems to happen. Because of this I am dissatisfied with your service to customer and I am mentally disturbed. Please solve my problem immediately. Else I have to file a complaint with the Consumer Court as under the Consumer Protection Act of 1986.

I also have problems like
                1).Emitting White Smoke,
                2).Switches doesn't work properly for indicators, dim and dip problem,
                3).Sound while up shifting, downshifting the gears and
                4).Starting problem in kicker start and
                5).Vibration in tail lamp.

My house address:
                Dhilip.I,
                no.103, pragash nagar, 6th cross street,
                ponniamman medu,
                chennai-600110.
                Phone-[protected]. [protected]@gmail.com

Honda Activagot the new bike with lot of scratches and problems

I have purchased the Honda Activa from Saphire Honda, JP Nagar on Oct 1st 2011. When I went to collect it on the delivery day after registration, I really got shocked to see lot of scratches every where. They said, they will replace all parts next day. They have wriiten in the invoice abt the replacement. I some how got convinced and went to the show room for replacement on the next day. I literally had to fight with every one in the show room for the replacement. They said, they cant replace now. It came like that from company etc etc. And they redirected me to service center, godown, show room many times. I spent almost a day to fight with them to get the things done. Finally they replaced those parts and screwed up other things. When they replaced the parts, they have screwed up many things. More scratches on other parts and they used some paint to cover those scratches and slipped the threads of many screws. They keep postponing abt all these. For the entire last week, I went to godown/showroom again and again in the morning. NOTHING WORKED OUT. I lost the patience after seeing their response and too much redirection. Nobody is responsible and blame on others. They just tell some reason to escape pon that day. For any details about this complaint, you can contact me @ [protected]. My sincere suggestion is DONT EVER BUY 2 wheelers in SAPHIRE HONDA, JP NAGAR, BANGALORE. You will get the used piece. They will simply do mix and match with the defect parts.

• Ni
                      Nilesh 32323 Nov 11, 2013

What about never buy any honda scooter in future. Even after so many complaints, if they are not taking any actions then surely they are motivating the dealers to act in such a way.

Honda Shine — re: taking extra money in free service

Respected sir, this is to inform you that i (Jelal Uddin) have bought "HONDA SHINE" on 2/sep/2011. All wa...

Honda Activareally bad service and behaviour of the workshop managers

sir
                    myself sushil bansal from tri nagar i want to complaint you regarding the after sale service of my scooty activa . sir my scooty registration number is DL8S AR8254 sir we have done after servicer from service center "globus honda a-22 gunjrawala town part-1 main gt karnal road n-delhi-9" .
                    sir the manager was very rude there he did not give us the bill of service and threatend us he also demanded bribe as according to him till we not give him anythng he will not repair it as the engine is making noise but its in warrenty period but they are not repairing it . And also we have made many complaints regarding them but they are not taking any action .
                    sir i want you to take strict action against them as to tell them that its not there company and if its running reason are we only . Sir i want you to take immediate actions against the company as soon as possible.

• Ak
                        Akshay Bhargava May 27, 2014

I visited the Saraswati Vihar Globus Honda showroom and was very upset with the treatment meted out to costomers, Not only were the staff uncurteous, but they did not seem to be interested in selling - maybe because the brand sells well. It is a pity that a name like Honda should treat its customers like that. Really pathetic !!! And this is even before I buy the scooter.

Asheboro Honda — abusive service manager, owner

My son bought his first car from Asheboro Honda on September 23, 2011. It was a 2007 Mustang with 37000...

Honda Shineno proper service

I Have Purchased Honda shine on 30-may-11
                      chasis no-ME4JC36DEB8120528
                      ENGINE NO-JC36E2356334
                      Staying at CHENNAI(Tamilnadu)
                      Purchased from Our Local Dealer-J.S.P. HONDA
                      Dealer Code-TN010003.

My bike number is TN-05 AJ-5701.
                      It was emitting white smoke . I have complained to the service center about this problem but they are not giving proper reponse to me and they are that solving the problem only temporarily . Again after one or two days the same problem seems to happen. Because of this i am dissatisfied with your service to customer and i am mentally disturbed. Please solve my problem immediately. Else i have to file a complaint with the
                      Consumer Court as under the Consumer Protection Act of 1986.

I also have problems like
                      1).White Smoke,
                      2).Switches doesn't work properly for indicators, dim and dip and
                      3). Starting problem in kicker.

My house address :
                      Dhilip.I,
                      no.103, pragash nagar, 6th cross street,
                      ponniamman medu,
                      chennai-600110.
                      Phone-[protected]. [protected]@gmail.com

no proper service

• joe magee Oct 05, 2011

One of the problems with white smoke It might be moisture (steam)
                          or you need to get better Gasoline
                          if you ride real slow ...try riding faster
                          motorcycle run poorly if you ride slowly

Honda Activa Newworst battery

hello i am apoorva upadhyay, i have complaint against honda activa scooter that it's battery is making problems that within 4 MONTHS it become discharged 3-4 times and a liquid (electrolyte or distilled water or acid) is dropping through day & night from this, our floor and the paint is distroyed(vanished) of front part of scooter and because of this a hole is made in the front matel part of scooter. i complained a couple of times but they couldn't rectified the problem. ones they keep the scooter in their service center for a day for observation of scooter but couldn'd do anything. now i am very dissapointed and frustated because of honda service. they dont agree to replace the battery . is these are honda's custmor services? after sometime an employee named vijayandra gupta looked after my problem and said that after 1 week new dry batteries will come to their shop for replacement and will inform me but didn't do so, i called him then he said 1 week more then once after that week i went there shop he again replied that 1 week more for reaching the batteries for replacement . Mr.chitpal singh & mr. joseph & Mr.prashant dwivedi(sales executive) also have acknowledgement about my battery problem and once i asked about this from owner of the shop.After that week i called couple of times to mr. vijayendra gupta his mobile is switch off, after calling to helpline i come to know that he resigned(left) his job and i am again in the initial situation. i again went to that shop everytime they misleading me and return me from the service center. they dont show any interst in my problem and make me confused and Mr.prashant dwivedi's mobile is also always busy that i couldn'n make call.PLEASE HELP ME I AM A MIDDLECLASS STUDENT. PLEASE RACTIFY MY PROBLEM my mobile number is [protected]

worst battery

• Ki
                            KirbyDarryl Sep 30, 2011

my best friend's mom makes $77 an hour on the computer. She has been out of job for 9 months but last month her check was $7487 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read about it here CashLazy.com

• Ga
                            ganesh bargal Aug 23, 2014

My name is ganesh bargal.
                            Company ferget to add engine foundation rubber near hanger plate, so when we Drive drive i not get suspension.
                            Ur serVice center person told me Its Mfg Problem.

Consider MY complaint.

Send Me ans in wrItten to [protected]@rediffmail.com

Honda Motor Companyscam

From: HONDA MOTORS <[protected]@h-a-online.com>
                          Date: Saturday, May 23, 2009
                          Subject: This is an affirmation that you have emerged Successful and being appointed for the position...

Attention:

Greetings from Honda Motor Company.

This is an affirmation that you have emerged Successful and being appointed for the position stated in your appointment document.

The mode of selection was based on the following;

1. CV and qualification
                          2. Mode in which your data is being presented on the employment data sheet.
                          3. Work experiences.

We employ staff based on four core values namely; Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our newly recruited staff to exhibit these core values.

Also we ensure that all our staff especially our International employees are comfortable.

Please find attached herewith, relevant document containing the Soft Copy of your Contract Package for your perusal and approval. Your Job Offer Summary is as follows;

CONTRACT DURATION: 60 MONTHS CONTRACT TERM
                          JOB DESIGNATION: Team Member.
                          START UP DATE: xxxx xxxxx 2009
                          LEAVE PERIOD: TWICE EVERY 12 MONTHS

JOB REF: 008/013l/UKPF/T4-YL
                          JOB CODE: VAAT2653
                          JOB LOCATION: LONDON.

NOTE: You are to report your duty to Human Resources Manager. (Jeffery Lords)

SOFT COPY OF YOUR EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT,

THIS AGREEMENT is made today between Honda Motor Company UK of the 1st party and you as a 2nd party.

For good consideration, Honda Motor Company UK employs the Employee on the following terms and conditions.

ARTICLE 1: CONTRACT PERIOD
                          The contract period shall be for Contract duration: The contract shall last for duration of 60 consecutive months; 5 years and could be renewed based on employee's satisfactory services to the Company.

ARTICLE 2: SALARY
                          Honda Motor Company UK shall pay Employee on satisfactory performance of the services the sum of (£ 9000) Nine Thousand GBP Basic (Tax inclusive) MONTHLY equivalent depending on employee's home country.

The employee will be reimbursed by the employer for reasonable moving expense incurred only as a result of relocation or early termination of leases, storage charges; procurement of travel documents.

Reimbursements shall be made before employees embark on journey not later than Five (5) working days after submission of employee's expense report and receipts, this after the acquisition of relevant traveling papers through the assistance of the company's legal adviser on Immigration Matters..

Employer shall also take care of employees' air ticket including that of employees' family only on employees' early notification to employer and as shall be requested by employee (ONLY TWO FAMILY MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED)

ARTICLE 3: Duties and Position.
                          Honda Motor Company UK hires the Employee in the capacity of Employee's duties may be reasonably modified at Honda Motor Company UK discretion from time to time.

ARTICLE 4: Employee to Devote Full Time to Honda Motor Company UK.
                          The Employee will devote full time, attention, and energies to the business of the Automobile Company, and, during this employee, will not engage in any other business activity, regardless of whether such activity is pursued for profit, gain, or other pecuniary advantage. Employee is not prohibited from making personal investments in any other businesses provided those investments do not require active involvement in the operation of said companies.

ARTICLE 5: Confidentiality of Proprietary Information.
                          Employee agrees, during or after the term of this employment, not to reveal confidential information from rendering any services to any entity to whom said information has been or is threatened to be disclosed, the right to secure an injunction is not exclusive, and the COMPANY may pursue any other remedies it has against the Employee for a breach or threatened breach of this condition, including the recovery of damages from the Employee.

ARTICLE 6: Disability.
                          In the event that the Employee cannot perform the duties because of illness or incapacity for a period of more than 1 month, the compensation otherwise due during said illness. The Employee's full compensation will be reinstated upon return to work. However, if the Employee is absent from work for any reason for a continuous period of over 2 months, the COMPANY may terminate the Employee's employment, and the Honda Motor Company UK obligations under this agreement will cease on that date.

ARTICLE 7: Termination of Agreement.
                          Without cause Honda Motor Company may terminate this agreement at any time upon 6 days' written notice to the Employee the Employee will continue to perform his/her duties and may be paid his/her regular salary up to the date of termination. In addition, Honda Motor Company will pay the Employee on the date of the termination a severance allowance, less taxes and Social Security required to be withheld, without cause, the Employee may terminate employment upon 6 days' written notice to the Employer. Employee may be required to perform his or her duties and will be paid the regular salary to date of termination but shall not receive severance allowance. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this agreement,

ARTICLE 8: Death Benefit.
                          Should Employee die during the term of employment, Honda Motor Company shall pay to Employee's Next of kin/Family any compensation due through the end of the two months in which death occurred.

ARTICLE 9: OTHER BENEFITS
                          . Free medical care in United Kingdom for you and your family for contract duration.
                          . Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status contracts.
                          . Complete meals also for you and your family as deemed
                          . Appropriate.
                          . Life insurance Policy.
                          Maximum and efficient security both in work place and housing

ARTICLE 10: Effect of Prior Agreements.
                          This Agreement supersedes any prior agreement between the Honda Motor Company or any predecessor of the Honda Motor Company and the Employee, except that this agreement shall not affect or operate to reduce any benefit or compensation inuring to the Employee of a kind elsewhere provided and not expressly provided in this agreement.

ARTICLE 11: Settlement by Arbitration.
                          Any claim or controversy that arises out of, or relates to this agreement, or the breach of it, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the United Kingdom Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court with jurisdiction.

ARTICLE 12: Severability.
                          If, for any reason, any provision of this agreement is held invalid, all other provisions of this agreement shall remain in effect. If this agreement is held invalid or cannot be enforced, then to the full extent permitted by law any prior agreement between the Honda Motor Company (and any predecessor thereof) and the Employee shall be deemed reinstated as if this agreement had not been executed.

IMPORANT NOTICE: SIGNED COPY OF YOUR CONTRACT DOCUMENT SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO [protected]@live.com and a copy to [protected]@h-a-online.com

VISA PROCESSING FORMALITIES/CONTACT DETAILS OF THE BRISISH IMMIGRATIONS.

The Hard Copies of your Confidential Invitation Letter and other Supporting Documents has been sent to the British Immigration Service for their review and verification. Kindly note the following Points:

1. PROCESSING OF U.K WORK PERMIT VISA

Job applicants MUST contact the SHERIFF CHAMBERS who are the company’s legal adviser on Immigration Matters to for request the requirements and cost details for processing the U.K Work Permit Visa and other supporting documents that will be needed for entry into London.

All Contacts SHOULD be made immediately as late application will be detrimental and Honda Motor Company will not hesitate to revoke this opportunities as there are lots of Job applicants interested in this opportunity.

BELOW ARE THE CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPANY’S LEGAL ADVISER.

Barr.Jim Anderson
                          Member Sheriff Chambers Solicitors.
                          Sheriff Chambers Solicitors London.
                          Sheriff House
                          233 Bethnal Green Road
                          London
                          E2 6AB TEL: +[protected], +[protected], +[protected]
                          FAX: +44 -[protected]
                          Email: [protected]@officeliveusers.com

2. RE-SCHEDULE OR EXTENSION OF JOINING DATE.

Job applicants MUST meet and submit all Visa requirements to the British Immigration Service before any request for re-schedule or extension of joining date can be granted. Applicants MUST note that we will never grant such requests unless all Visa formalities MUST have been met.

Applicants who do not require Visa to enter the U.K MUST submit their Flight ticket fees to the British Immigration Service for the booking and purchase of their flight from London city.

Applicants are to note that meeting all Visa requirements of the British Immigration Service guarantees Honda Motor Company of applicant's seriousness and commitment to work for us.

3. APPLYING DIRECTLY TO THE U.K EMBASSIES WORLD-WIDE

It has come to our notice that most applicants prefer to apply directly to the U.K Embassies in their various locations and when they make applications, their Visas are usually denied especially Job applicants from Africa, Asia and the Middle East. When such visa applications are denied, it takes approximately 90 days to re-apply or make a second application and during this time, the Company will not be patient or wait for such an applicant, we usually revoke their offers immediately and recruit some other applicants.

Hence, to ensure that you pass through a hassle free Visa application process to the U.K, We have affiliated with the Local Immigration & Visa office here in London, the British Immigration Service. They will assist you with the Visa application, processing of U.K Work permit and other relevant Insurance and Travel packages that will be required for your legal entry into the United Kingdom.

Making an application with the Sheriff Chambers guarantees your Visa approval and in a lesser time as compared with applications made directly to the U.K Embassies. Once they get all your necessary papers processed, they will fax copies of the same to the U.K Embassy in applicants Country of location and such an applicant will be prompted on when to visit the embassy with his/ her passport for the Visa stamp.

This is the easiest process for International employees to meet up with Migration Formalities and join us as soon as possible.

4. IMMIGRATION EXPENSES, FLIGHT TICKETS & OTHER EXPENSES

Job applicants MUST bear costs for their Immigration expenses and submit receipts of payment(s) for the purpose of reimbursement. For no reason should Job applicants request that we shoulder such costs as such requests will certainly be turned down.

This is sequel to our past experiences we had with some Job applicants from Africa, Asia and the Middle East where Honda Motor Company shouldered all their Immigration expenses, paid them their Upfront Salaries and till this time, None of these applicants showed up. The contact numbers and emails they submitted are out of use at this time, we are currently battling this case with their various embassies in London and the case is on hearing at the London City Crown Court.

For this reason, the Management Board revised her International Recruitment Policies which entails that all Job applicants MUST bear all travel costs and on arrival to London, present receipts of payments made and will be reimbursed accordingly. Any applicant who finds this unbearable should forfeit this opportunity immediately.

5. REIMBURSEMENT OF IMMIGRATION EXPENSES, HEALTH CHECKUP & OTHER EXPENSES

All expenses made by Job applicants will be fully reimbursed on arrival to London or if applicants meet all Immigration requirements, we will send the Salary & Reimbursement application Forms for applicants to complete and return to our Accounts department for approval. Once approved, we will authorize our Bank to transfer funds to any Bank Account designated by such an applicant.

6. JOB DESCRIPTION, HOTEL ACCOMMODATION AND FEEDING

All details pertinent to this Job Offer, duties and responsibilities will be made available to applicants on arrival to London for the Orientation/ Training Program.

However, Hotel reservations/ Accommodation and Feeding will be our full responsibility.

7. ORIENTATION/ TRAINING PROGRAMME

There will be a mandatory Orientation/ Training Program on the 4TH day of JUNE, 2009. Newly Employed staff is expected to immediately get their Travel documents and Visa ready at least a week before this date to ensure that they meet up with time.

THEY COMPANY HAS MADE IT HER RECRUITMENT POLICY IN THAT ANY NEWLY EMPLOYED STAFF WHO DOES NOT PRESENT COPIES OF HIS/HER TRAVEL PAPERS TO THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT WITHIN 12 WORKING DAYS WOULD BE CONSIDERED UNSERIOUS AND WILL HAVE HIS/HER APPOINTMENT TERMINATED AND GIVEN TO SOME OTHER APPLICANTS ON THE WAITING LIST TO POSSIBLY ENABLE US MEET UP WITH OUR RECRUITMENT NEEDS,

See details of the company’s legal adviser on Immigration Matters above for all your travel arrangements.

During the Orientation/ Training Program, newly employed staff of Honda Motor Company will be enlightened on the Work out sketch, schedules and time- table. All questions pertaining to newly offered Job will be addressed during this period.

Additionally, newly employed staff of Honda Motor Company will be made familiar with the Working environment, Staff and key executives of Honda Motor Company.

We are glad today because you have taken the very important step in your career,

We congratulate you and look forward to meeting you soon!

Sincerely,

MR.CHRISTOPHER TAYLOR
                          HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER ASSISTANT
                          UNITED KINGDOM

NOTE: ALWAYS SEND A COPY OF YOUR EMAIL TO [protected]@live.com & [protected]@h-a-online.com

TELEPHONIC CONVERSATIONS ARE ON APPOINTMENTS.
                          See attached file for the direct telephone number for further info on this job offer.

BE SURE TO INPUT YOUR MOBILE, HOME TEL NUMBERS SHOULD WE BE IN NEED TO CONTACT VIA THE PHONE.

TEL: (00) +[protected], +[protected], +[protected]

2003 Honda Accord — &right front door wiring harness& & &left front door wiring harness& of my 2003 honda accord coupe were cut & detached by

Keyes Woodland Hills Honda Service Department intentionally cut the both "right front door wiring harness"...

Honda Siel Pvt Ltdserviced door lock and battery problems with my honda city mh-01-jp-3767

This is with respect to my HONDA CITY CVT MH-01-JP-3767 purchased on 20th Feb 2008 (Delivery date 1st March 2008) where we have been facing technical service problems almost from the time of purchase. In Jan 2009 (copy of letter attached) the engine oil ‘nut’ had fallen off while driving when we were out of town, there was an oil leak and hence the engine was making a lot of noise. Post an authorized check we were told that there was a Drain Bolt issue and that it was rectified and refitted. Since then there has sometimes been a knocking noise when starting the engine in the mornings.

In 2010 and 2011 we have been consistently facing issues with Door Locks, Power Windows, Battery start up and knocking sounds (attached bills of repair and rectification). Last Monsoons there was both rear door lock issues which apparently were replaced with new ones with a promise of no further issues. This Monsoon again there was the same issue and this time it was the front door locks for which I was told that all doors have been serviced and 1 door lock was changed and charged to me when a service was done on the car before the rains.

Now in a month’s time the driver’s door is not working and hence I cannot enter or exit the car from that side. We need this to be seriously looked into & have a long term solution. Also the central locking system malfunctioning making entry or exist difficult. In the past 3 years we have been consistently been facing issues and it has been rectified at the authorized service station, but facing technical issues in such a short span of time with such low usage and mileage is definitely not acceptable.

I had been convinced by your sales team to buy the Extended Warranty under which most car parts and electronic parts were going to be taken care of and would be replaced free of cost. But I regret to say that no such service has been provided for. Also on repeated occasions I have mentioned to the service station about the car starting problems and to check the battery but I am still facing the same issues again & again.

It is really very disappointing that consistently we have been facing issues with such a well know and reputed brand with emphasis that the car is not a cheap buy. These need to be taken up seriously at your end and be sorted as soon as possible so that we do not face technical snags year on year especially with Door Locks, Power Windows, Battery start up and knocking sounds which has been happening consistently. My car has been lying in my parking area and we are not able to use it at all or else we need a replacement for this Car.

Ashdin N Gandevia
                            cheryl.[protected]@viacom18.com

Honda Cbf Stunnerperformance engine

Dear Sir/Madon,
                              I had purchased Honda bike from Prakash Honda on given date and since then have been prblems. had reported on time to time, now I have been getting the services done from the day one in Praksh Honda noida centre. After recent service bike was performing pethaicly, As there was no pick up and was loosing while changing the gear, I reported the incedent after service and was consuming fuel like anything,

As the average was 20KM/Liter. When took the bike to the center and complaint for the poor service they have started making excuse. As bike was in running condition and now they are saying that there would be expence for about 10-15K INR.

As I am fedup and now is nowwhere because of the poor service from your authorised dealers, Who have not been interested at all in giving good service to the bike due to which I am in this stage. kindly take appropriate action as it's your dealers fault.