Having problems with Honda Motor?

1800 999 1009 (USA and Canada)
1888 946 6329 (Canada)
1800 804 954 (Australia)
8800 555 7711 (Russia)
1800 368 8500 (Mexico)
+81 334 231 111 (Head Office, Japan)
+64 800 246 632 (New Zealand)
+44 845 200 8000 (United Kingdom)
+43 22 366 900 (Austria)
+32 26 201 000 (Belgium)
+45 76 305 530 (Denmark)
+49 69 830 060 (Germany)
+353 14 381 900 (Ireland)
+31 207 070 000 (Netherlands)
+351 808 918 281 (Portugal)
+966 122 638 200 (Saudi Arabia)
+82 803 600 505 (South Korea)
+65 63 399 002 (Singapore)
2-1-1, Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku

India
409, Tower B, DLF Commercial Complex,nJasola, New Delhi-110025

Singapore
370 Ubi Road 3 (Level 2), Singapore 408651

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Honda Motor.

Complaints & Reviews

Hero Hondagood life card

dear sir,
I purchase new Hero Honda CD Dawn motor cycle on 12/09/2011. I take some discount rs.300 approx. After that I give my old motor cycle good life card to enter on gate pass page but he say that if They will discount me then they could not enter good life card no. & name.They say that the gifts given by us not by company and they can't enter good life card no.

• De
      DEEPAK KUMAR GOYAL Sep 19, 2011

MY HERO HONDA GOODLIFE NO. IS 10196 00 [protected]. I GONE TO SHOWROOM MANY TIMES TO COLLECT GIFT BUT, THEY ARE NOT GIVING JUST TELLING GIFT IS NOT THERE, INTERNET LINE NOT THERE. THROUOUT I AM NOT ABLE TO GET SINGLE GIFT. DEEPAK KUMAR GOYAL RAM NAGAR COLONY, CHAS, DIST- BOKARO, JHARKHAND MOBILE - [protected], [protected].

Hondabad service of activa

Dear Sir,
    I Asif S. Shaikh owner of Honda Activa is undergoing from a bad service of Honda Service Center i.e (VENETIAN HONDA )
    ENGINE NO :- JC44E0281565
    FRAME NO :- ME4JC446J98018111
    COLOUR :- RED
    VEHICLE NO :- MH02 BW2227

One month ago i was having Pick up problem in my Honda Activa(The details are mentioned above) .So to solve this problem i contect to the nearest service center VENETIAN HONDA which is in Borowali(E). Mr. Sajid Khan is Advisor in VENETIAN HONDA service center.After checking the our scooter he told us that there is problem in clutch mechanisum.According to him Working on clutch, it will solve the problem.So he worked on clutch and gave me scooter after 4 days.It cost me total 5516/-.But we are facing the same problem next day.So again we have to put our scooter in service center .Second time we talked to the service manager Mr. Kirtan Doshi . He told us that the problem is in the Gear Box.Working on Gear Box, it will make my scooter problem free just like a new scooter.So they are working on the Gear Box .Next day we have call from service center, person name Sunil Pataker(Floor manager).He told us that the problem is in MUFFLER COM, EXh.It has to be replaced, and problem will be solved.We agreed on that and we got our scooter after 10 days, becouse parts are not available that time .Floor Manager told me the parts are not available, so brought this parts and then i got my scooter next day.And bill was 5223/-.After 20 days i am facing same problem.So i went to the service center this last Saturday. Mr. Sunil Pataker told me I will fix the problem.he called me this morning and told me that we have to change the Block Piston.
    Sir I am facing this problem from 1 month, till it is not solved.I had paid my all bills on the time .Is there any garrenty after this servicing in future I am not having any kid of problem in my scooter.Sir according to me the administration of this service center is not good.I want my scooter to be repaired as fast as they can.
    Sir please help me to overcome this problem.I am totally depend upon you.

Herohonda Pleasureauthorised service center broken my scooty

Dear Sir/Madam,

I had bopught a scooty 2 months back from one of the hero moto corp dealer in meerut and got first service done in the authroised service station last month. Today while driving i feel there is something making noice while driving near rear tyre, check and found there is some part near the kick which is broken and seems to be pasted by elphy.
      I am surprised that I had only got my scooty serviced once and that too at your authorised service center Jai Kumar, Arun Kumar & Bros. Jagrati Vihar, Garh road, Meerut city (near LLRM Medical college), so definitely it was broken during service but i did not came to know till then because they used elphy to paste it back.
      I have some questions here:

1. Does it mean that your authorised service stations even not reliable enough.

2. if there was something broken by them then are they not supposed to tell me while handing over the scooty after service?
      3. Who is responsible for this brokage because if i will go to your service center now after 1 month of the service then i doubt if they will accept that they broken something during service, because if this service center was fair then they were supposed to inform me when they handed over the scooty to me after service.

Rishi Tyagi
      Mobile : +[protected]

• Pr
          Prasad A Katkar Dec 17, 2010

i am living in solapur .i thing i must take herohonda pleasure for my sister so i went to laxmi automobiles solapur to purchase a plesure . But when i reach there the representative told me that "thre is booking for pleasure for next three months, you come after three monthe, book the plesure & then we will see what we can do for you".
          This is very bad practice to handle the customers . My Father is expired from last two years .After my father i am going to handle my family problems, but as on today i am fail in my responsibilities due to u as i cant able to give pleasure to my sister.

• Bi
          binitha May 02, 2011

Poor servicing, big amount of billing for, customer satisfaction is very low in Diya motors kollam. vehicle no KL-02AE 4868. i AM not satisfied all the three servisies

• Ar
          Arti, hyderabad Dec 26, 2011

I purchased a pleasure on 02/07/2011 from Charitha Motors, Shivam Road, Hyderabad but after my second free servicing it is showing problem in self start as well as kick start. When I made a complain regarding this problem, service center take the battery for repair and told me that due to battery problem self start is not working. Now even kick start I am getting problem. After a lot of kick sometime it starts and sometime it never start. In trafic signal if I have to wait for 5 mins if suddenly I stop it, then it is also gving problem in starting and I have to wait it for 10 min again. But today it does start. My vehicle is going to complete 5 month in 2nd january 2012 but i am facing lots of problem. Even service center people does not able to understand the problem whether they doing it knowingly or unknowingly. As I am a girl I am facing a lotz of problem in this case. My office is 15 km away from my office and after a lot of effort and money I had purchased this vehicle for me where I am facing so much problem. So what should i do? please help me regarding this.

• Rv
          R.V.SATYANARAYANA Jan 25, 2012

I HAVE PURCHASED HERO HONDA PLEASURE DURING THE MONTH OF JULY, 2009 FROM KEERTHI MOTORS, 11-2-444, NEAR SURESH THEATRE, SEETHAPHALMANDI, SECUNDERABAD-500 061. IN THE BEGINING, THE CHOKE USED TO STRUCK OUT NOW AND THEN, AND THE SAME PROBLEM HAD BEEN RECTIFIED BY THE ABOVE DEALER. SO FAR I HAVE COMPLETED 7900 K.Ms ONLY AFTER LAPSING OF NEARLY 30 MONTHS AT AN AVERAGE OF 11 K.Ms PER DAY. ON 13.01.12 THE KICK-ROD WAS STRUCKED OUT AND I INFORMED THE SAME PROBLEM TO DEALER'S CARE CENTRE AND THE CONCERNED PERSON CAMDE AND TAKE THE VEHICLE TO THEIR SHOW ROOM, IN THIS CONNECTION I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THE CRANK SHAFT COMP., AND THE CYLINDER KIT WERE SEVERELY DAMAGED ALONGWITH OTHER SMALL PARTS HENCE I HAD TO PAID THE TOTAL BILL AMOUNT OF Rs.7, 053/- VIDE BILL NO.WS1104636, DATED 19.01.2012 & JOB CARD NO.1104677, AND I HAVE BEEN PROMISSED THAT THE DAMAGED PARTS WILL BE SENT TO THE CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE, AND IF THEY CONVINCED THE AMOUNT WILL BE REIMBURSED BY THE HEROHONDA COMPANY,
          IN THIS CONNECTION I REQUEST THE CONCERNED AUTHORITIES KINDLY TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND ARRANGE FOR REIMBURSEMENT OF THE ABOVE EXPENDITURE AS THE INCIDENT HAS OCCURED WITHOUT MY MISTAKE.
          THANKING YOU,
          YOURS FAITHFULLY
          R.V.SATYANARAYANA
          E.MAIL ADDRESS: [protected]@yahoo.com
          MOBILE NO.[protected]

Hero Honda / Passion Pro Bikejerk problem from last 3 months in bike no:mh04er0741, purchased and serviced at ranjit motors thane

Dear Sir/Madam
        MY PASSION PRO BIKE REGISTERATION NO: MH04ER0741; CHASI NO: MBLHA10AHAGG53310; ENGINE NO: HA10EDAGG51771

I am Sunil Nannaware pride owner of HERO HONDA PASSION PRO BIKE purchased on dated 5th August 2010; using your bikes from last almost 15 years.
        Till the Month of June 2011 I am enjoying your services, but at the end of June 2011 on date 26th I faced the problem of jerk while riding on speed of 50-60 KMPH and I admitted my bike to your authorized service center of dealer Ranjit Motors Thane.
        After repeated 7-8 attempts to resolve the fault in bike by Ranjit Motors service center; the problem, fault still persist in my bike, it may because of lack in experience of service center Mechanic for such faults restoration. (This is several times informed to Manager, Superwiser of the service center).

This jerk problem is occurred within a first year of bike life; this is unexpected as I never faced such problems in my 15 years Hero Honda usage experience.
        Kindly request you to resolve the said fault by sending proper instructions, manpower to the service center or else give me replacement for the bike.

Waiting for your earliest resolution to my request, complaint; almost three months passed for restoration of fault, loosing all my extra money, time for using other Transport Sources that is also affect my output in company Job; further delay may force me to file complaint in consumer court although not with the desire as I want to be continue to add in my HERO HONDA usage experience.

Honda — transmission problems

On July 23, 2005 I purchased a new 2005 Honda CRV. I chose Honda for several reasons; top reason being...

Honda / Aviatorno action taken towards the problem since& first service&.

Dear Sir/Mam
          I am Abhay Kashyap from Dehra Dun.I have a severe problems with the employees in Dehradun.After buying my Honda Aviator after fifteen days it started hiving a harsh sound.I took my Aviator for first service and told them about the problem, but no action was taken.This my fourth service, till now no action is taken they say that "we dont no what has happen we cant do anything".Unfortunately i have to complain here expecting some action will be taken here.Thank you for your consideration.
          My Details :
          Contact Number : +[protected]
          Email : me.[protected]@hotmail.co.uk
          Vehcile Number : UK 07 AH 0031

Honda / Activaovercharges and late delivery

sir
            i had purchased a honda activa scooter from your Sangrur dealer M/S Krishna Vehicles on 25th july 2011. invoice no is 11in00519 dated25/07/11.engine no is JC44E1497291.I had booked the Honda activa on 12/01/11.my booking no. given by them was 2144 and the delivery date was given to me was 20/05/11. but sir, they did not delivered it by the due date.every time when i asked about they did not respond properly.i came to know that they sold some scooters by without booking.On booking time they told me that the purchaser will be liable to bear the difference of rate on delivery time but the purchaser will not be liable to bear the difference after due date, but they forcefully charged approx. rs.500.extra from me on behalf of difference.Second they fitted accessories forcefully against my demand.When i protect they threatened me and said that they will forfiet my booking amount.Sir it is a right of consumer to purchase or not to purchase accessories.Third they charged from me RS.440/= for tefflon coating which did not done in front of me.i doubt they did not done tefflon coating and misguide me.I also doubtfull that the footrest which is fitted to my scooter is not honda genuine parts. i have checked many other honda activa scooter's footrest and found mine is diffrent.i can send photos of it if u need.Fifth your dealer charged rs.380/= from me for the stickers named "Activa" pasted on both sides of scooter.Is HMSI charged extra for it's own logo on their product.
            On the time of delivery they did not check the scooter properly.there was some problem in battery of my scooter.When i told them about it they started the scooter with the kick and assured me that after some time of running of engine the battery will be charged automatically.i agreed then and took the scooter to my home.but when it did not worked after 2-3 days i went to your authorised service centre at Barnala.they checked it with the metre and found it dead and replaced it.
            Over all i want to say that i am a customer of HMSI since last 8 years.I am a proud owner of Honda DIO, Honda ETERNO and a honda activa before this new one honda activa, but first time i feel that HMSI is not aware about it's valuable customers.I was behaved very rudely and bad by your dealer .your dealer of SANGRUR is not a good dealer.
            Sir, please reply me about my complaint.
            with warm regards
            anju singla w/o chandan singla
            [protected]@yahoo.com

Honda Lotteryscam

from HONDA LOTTERY INC <[protected]@honda.com>
              reply-to frank.[protected]@live.com
              to undisclosed-recipients
              date Tue, Sep 23, 2008 a
              subject RE: YOUR EMAIL HAS WON (CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT)

HONDA LOTTERY INC
              754 MAIN ROAD, BIGGIN HILL,
              P.O BOX 2624544
              LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
              WINNING NUMBER: [protected])
              24/09/2008

AWARD NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you of the release of the long awaited results of the HONDA LOTTERY INC PROMOTION PROGRAMME held on 24th September, 2008. You were entered as dependent clients with Reference Serial Number: HDCA/[protected]-A and Batch number: HDC-451-5754-14BL. Your email address attached to the Ticket Number: [protected] that drew the Lucky Winning Numbers [protected]) Bonus Number 4-8 which consequently won the Lottery in the 2nd category, in four parts.

You have been approved for a payment of 400, 000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling) in cash credited to file Reference Number: HDCA/[protected]-A. This is from a total cash prize of Five Million Euros shared among all our International Winners in all categories.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 50, 000 (Fifty thousand) names of email users around the world, as part of our international promotion program. Due to mixed up of some names and ddresses, we ask that you keep this award personal, till your claims has been processed and your funds remitted to you. This is a part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted participants or imposers, taking advantage of the situation. You are to contact your/our-accredited agent for your claim now.

NOTE: YOU ARE ADVISED TO KEEP THIS SECRET FROM THE PUBLIC TO PREVENT DRAGGING AND DOUBLE CLAIMING OF YOUR PRIZE FOR SECURITY REASONS.

REV. FRANK JACKSON.
              HONDA CLAIMS AGENT.
              Email: frank.[protected]@live.com

you are advised to fill the fund release form and send to the fiduciary agent of the Honda lottery awards Rev. Frank Jackson with the below email address (frank.[protected]@live.com)

FULL NAMES:_______________________________
              TICKET NUMBER: _____________________________
              AMOUNT WON: ________________________________
              ALTERNATIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS: _____________________________
              NEXT OF KIN OF BENEFICIARY IF ANY: ___________________

NOTICE: TO ALL WINNERS, an Oat of Affidavit has to be procured from a High court here in London through our accredited Attorney which the paying bank here in UK demands from all the winners before the will send you transfer modalities so our agent will issue you his contact immediately so that he will issue you the document which the bank demands for prize release immediately.

Do not reply to this mail, all correspondence must be sent to our claims officer, Rev. Frank Jackson, with along side with your reference, Batch and Serial numbers: reply to (frank.[protected]@live.com)

Lloyd J. Robinson,
              Honda Award Notification Officer.
              C.E.O HONDA AWARD OFFICE.

• Ni
                  niko May 24, 2011

HONDA COMPANY UK.
                  An Affiliate of Honda Uk.
                  28 TANFIELD ROAD,
                  LONDON. UK

AWARD NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited results of the HONDA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held this november 2006.You were entered as dependent clients with: Reference SERIAL NUMBER: 652-662 and Batch number AT-040SB06-03. Your email address attached to the ticket number: [protected] that drew the lucky winning number, which consequently won the sweepstake in the first category, in four parts. You have been approved for a payment of (US$850, 000) (FOUR HUNDRED AND EIGHTY SIX
                  THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS STERLING.) in cash credited to file reference number:IPL/[protected]/WP1, alongside with Brand New Honda FR-V. This is from a total cash prize of five million euros shared among all our international winners in all categories.

Congratulations!!!
                  All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 50, 000 (Fifty thousand) names of email users around the world, as part of our international promotion program. Due to mixed up of some names and addresses, we ask that you keep this award personal, till your claims has been processed and your funds remitted to you.This is a part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted participants or imposters, taking advantage of the situation. You are to contact your/our-accredited agent for your claim now.

MR TED BRANSON
                  HONDA CLAIMING SECURITY AGENCY.

Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
                  Phone contact: +44 [protected] +[protected] He is your agent, and he is responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings to you. YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS W-91237-H°67/B4 (keep personal) Remember, your winning must be claimed on time (alest 1-2weeks) . Failure to claim your prizes (CAR/CASH) would result to forfeiting and will be used for next 10, 000, 000 euros AND CAR international lottery program. Furthermore, should there be any change in your contact address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Once again congratulations.

Yours Sincerely
                  Mr TED BRANSON
                  AND THIS:

Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 15:49:47 +0100
                  From: "MICROSOFT WORD PROMOTION PROGRAM" <msw.promo.award.[protected]@web.de> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
                  To: msw.promo.award.[protected]@web.de
                  Subject: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

&n bsp; MOTTO: FIGHTING POVERTY ROUND THE WORLD

FROM: THE DESK OF THE E-MAIL PROMOTIONS MANAGER INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE
                  AWARD DEPARTMENT, MICROSOFT CORPORATION WORD LOTTERY
                  UNITED KINGDOM.61-70 Southampton Row, Bloomsbury London United Kingdom WC1B 4AR.

REFERE NCE NO: MSW-L/[protected]
                  BATCH NO: 2005SEPTL#22
                  WINNER NO: 5

ELECTRONIC MAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION
                  AWARD PRESENTATION CENTER: UNITED KINGDOM

DEAR WINNER,

MICROSOFT COOPERATION MANAGEMENT WORLDWIDE ARE PLEASED TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU ARE A WINNER OF OUR ANNUAL MS-WORD LOTTO LOTTERY CONDUCTED IN EUROPE BEING THE HOST OF THE EVENT FOR THIS PRESENT YEAR MEGA JACKPOT LOTTO WINNING PROGRAMS HELD ON
                  20th.october 2006.

YOUR PERSONAL E-MAIL ADDRESS OR COMPANY EMAIL WAS ATTACHED TO SEPTEMBER MSWLL. WITH SERIAL NUMBER S/N-00168 DREW THE LUCKY NUMBERS [protected], AND CONSEQUENTLY WON IN THE FIRST LOTTERY CATEGORY. YOU HAVE THEREFORE BEEN APPROVED FOR LUMP SUMS OF $ 1, 000, 000 (USD ONE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) PAYABLE IN CASH CREDITED TO FILE REF NO: MSW-L/[protected] THIS IS FROM TOTAL PRIZE MONEY OF $ 25, 000, 000 USD, SHARED AMONG THE TWENTY-FIVE (25) LUCKY INTERNATIONAL WINNERS IN FIRST AND SECOND CATEGORY.

ALL PARTICIPANTS WERE SELECTED FROM WORLDWIDE WEBSITES ESPECIALLY YAHOO MAIL THROUGH OUR MICROSOFT COMPUTER BALLOT SYSTEM DRAWN FROM 21, 000 NAMES, 3, 000 NAMES FROM EACH CONTINENT (CANADA, ASIA, AUSTRALIA, UNITED STATE, EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA AND OCEANIA, AS PART OF INTERNATIONAL "E-MAIL" PROMOTIONS PROGRAM, WHICH IS CONDU CTED ANNUALLY FOR OUR PROMINENT MS -WORD USERS ALL OVER THE WORLD, AND TO ENCOURAGE THE USE OF INTERNET AND COMPUTERS WORLDWIDE.
                  YOUR FUND (MONEY) HAS BEEN INSURED WITH YOUR REF NO: MSW-L/[protected] AND WILL BE READY FOR TRANSFER. To claim your winning contact Mr Jose Garcia foreign operations manager DUMEX SEGUROS MADRID SPAIN.</ B>

YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS SHOULD BE USED IN ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH YOUR CLAIMS OFFICER, PLEASE NOTE THAT, YOU ARE TO CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS OFFICER VIA EMAIL AND PHONE AS WE ARE PROMOTING THE USE OF E-MAIL. ALSO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL HIM TO CONFIRM YOUR WINNINGS AND GOVERNMENT TAX PAYMENT THAT IS ALL, AS HE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NECESSARY DETAILS ON HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.

AS PART OF OUR SECURITY PROTOCOL YOU ARE TO QUOTE THIS SECURITY CODE MSW/FEB/XX06 TO YOUR CLAIMING AGENT. THIS IS TO PREVENT MISTAKES .
                  PRIZE CLAIM

DUMEX SEGUROS MADRID SPAIN
                  CONTACT PERSON: MR JOSE GARCIA
                  FOREIGN OPERATIONS MANAGER
                  E-MAIL: [protected]@aim.com
                  TEL: +[protected]

REMEMBER, ALL PRIZE MONEY MUST BE CLAIMED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. ALL FUNDS NOT CLAIMED ON OR BEFORE 20th OF DECEMBER WILL BE RETURNED AS UNCLAIMED AND DONATED TO CHARITY ORGANIZATION IN AFRICA .

NOTE: IN ORDER TO AVOID MISTAKES, PLEASE REMEMBER TO QUOTE YOUR REFERENCE AND BATCH NUMBERS AND YOUR SECURITY CODE OF MSW/FEB/XX06 IN ALL CORRESPONDENCES WITH YOUR CLAIMS OFFICER. MR. JOSE GARCIA . AT ONCE YOU WILL BE ASKED TO PROVIDE SOME DETAILS TO ENABLE THE OFFICE PROCEED WITH YOUR WINNING CERTIFICATE AND FILE KEEPING.

CONGRATULATIONS, ONCE MORE FROM THE ENTIRE MANAGEMENT AND STAFF OF MICROSOFT COOPERATION TO ALL OUR LUCKY WINNERS THIS YEAR. THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF THIS PROMOTIONAL LOTTERY PROGRAM. OUR SPECIAL THANKS AND GRATITUDE TO BILL GATE OF MICROSOFT AND ALL HIS ASSOCIATES FOR ALLEVIATING POVERTY ROUND THE WORLD.
                  SINCERELY,

• St
                  Steijh Aug 03, 2011

from HONDA COMPANY <[protected]@switched.com>
                  date Wed, Sep 9, 2009
                  subject YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS WON THE HONDA LOTTERY PRIZE OF £1.500 000.00 POUNDS.

HONDA LOTTERY
                  754 MAIN ROAD, BIGGIN HILL,
                  LONDON,
                  UNITED KINGDOM.
                  +[protected].
                  AWARD NOTIFICATION

HONDA FR V 2009

CONGRATULATIONS!

We are pleased to inform you of the release of the long awaited results of the HONDA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAMME held on 9th September, 2009. You were entered as dependent clients with Reference Serial Number: K44CBL475 and Batch number:HDC-451-5754-14BL.Your email address attached to the Ticket Number: [protected] that drew the Lucky Winning Numbers [protected]) which consequently won the Lottery in the 2nd category, in four parts.

You have been approved for a payment of £1.500 000.00 ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling ) in cash credited to file Reference Number: HDCA/[protected]-A.This is from a total cash prize of Five Million Euros shared among all our International Winners in all categories.

Congratulations!!!

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 50, 000 (Fifty thousand) names of email users around the world, as part of our international promotion program. Due to mixed up of some names and addresses, we ask that you keep this award personal, till your claims has been processed and your funds remitted to you. This is a part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted participants or imposter's, taking advantage of the situation. You are to contact your/our-accredited agent for20your claim now.

NOTE: all correspondence must be sent to our claims officer, Rev Frank Jackson, fill the below information and send to Rev Frank Jackson for the immediate claims of your awarded prize:

1) Your full name:
                  8) Batch number:
                  9) Country:
                  10) Nationality:

Rev Frank Jackson
                  HONDA CLAIMING SECURITY AGENCY.
                  Email: [protected]@hotmail.com

Stephen Keythe,
                  Honda Award Notification Officer.
                  C.E.O HONDA AWARD OFFICE.

Honda Activaafter sale service

Dear Sir/Madam,

I owned a Honda Active on cash purchase on 20th July 2011 from PGL Honda,
                Bhubaneswar, Orissa the registration no OR 02BQ 9055.

1st Visit: 12th Aug. 2011
                After 750 km, I went for it’s 1st servicing on 12th Aug. 2011, Please note
                the attitude and approach of the service area staffs;

i) The customer care manager: She thinks that she is the part owner
                of that show room and attitude is like those who are coming they are Tom,
                Dick & Harry. No need to pay attention to them, they have come and they
                will go like that.

ii) Mechanics: Many a mechanics are below 18 years old and they have
                hardly any knowledge about the mechanism of the bike.

iii) Supervisor: Who is receiving the bike for servicing, throwing words which
                can’t be told

iv) Supervisor: Who is supervising the work, doesn’t know how to speak to
                the customers.

You will be surprised to know that my active was very good condition
                before servicing, but after servicing when I ride it got totally different.
                The below problem I faced...

a) Accelerator was jammed
                b) Handle racer loose and sound on jerkins
                c) Under body some un-even sound was coming out.
                d) Less pick up

2nd Visit: 17th Aug. 2011
                I went today to rectify it, after waiting for 20 minutes the service supervisor
                came and took the key and given to mechanic for test ride.

Test ride took more than 25 minutes and covered 12 km, Just let me know
                does a test ride took 25 minutes and 12km distance to know the above
                minor defects even after I elaborated clearly.

The mechanic returned from the test ride, put it at parking, went inside
                without speaking a single word to me as it has the same problem or not.

After 10 minutes an another mechanic came, turned to handle side to side,
                didn’t understood anything.

He was also trying to go for a test ride, but I soughed by saying that call
                the mechanic who has gone for it. You don’t know anything about the
                problem so better don’t touch it.

I wait there for sometimes and left without any repair any repair.

I felt to understand, is this the policy by Honda to behave with customers
                like this way, now I have decided to repair it on footpath instead of going
                any of the show room.

It is my sincere request, kindly be concern about the after sale service,
                please appoint company officials to look into it physically and secretly else
                there is no result of making the world class product

ameesh Dec 04, 2011

i completely agree with you that the attitude of honda service centre is pethatic towards customers, specially to those who have cum for the ffirst four free services, the reason being that dey dont get any money out of us, i also have a honda activa, i visited honda service centre and the attitude that you have mentioned above was the same way with me, however i had managed to get the work done, but it took me around 40 mins to argue and get the work done, well after that i go to a mechanic on d nearby street to get any of my byks work done, i never visit a honda service centre...dis is a very insulting fact that you dont get enoughf respect from a honda mechanic, instead you get abused to say something about the work done... Just imagine you getting abused by a mechanic... Who is nothing in his lyf... D staff of honda needs some manners and needs to go back to school...we r customers not beggers mstr.. So we deserve some respect..if honda continues this same behaviour... Than surely if i wud hav given a option to buy a suzuki access than surely i wud hav bought it .. Reason being honda is gettin careless cuz its bikes are on a lot of demand... But if this attitude continues, than customers like me r gona shift to another companies even if we find activa or any othr honda product a good deal ... Reason being d after sales service... Its high tym honda... Have a look on your staff

• Je
                    Jeetu Jeetendra Aug 12, 2013

I think HONDA VEHICLES are good but the staff and mechanics are not good after sale and service. so always think about after sales and services...
                    i am a owner of herohonda passion plus and honda dream yoga .
                    I think bike wise HONDA DREAM YUGA is better than HEROHONDA PASSION PLUS but service wise PASSION PLUS is far better then HONDA DREAM YUGA...

Honda Shinebattery failure

i have purchased honda shine in november 2010.and now in july the self start was not working.so, i went to service sttation.the mechanic said we will charge the battery & see.next day he said the battery is defective and u give us the battery, so that i will send it to the company and get the battery replaced.but it will take more than 3 months time.i asked him how about riding the bike without lights, horn, self start.he was speechlless.now what should i do. on enquiry i found that the type make battery (Minda company)is not available in the market.
                  so, kindly guide us what to do.

• Ud
                      udaysingh03 Sep 13, 2011

HONDA SHINE LIYA MEANS MUSIBAT LIYA... AB TO BHGWAN HI MAALIK HAI...

• Ho
                      HONDASHINE Sep 28, 2011

NEW HONDA SHINE PROBLEM BREAK FRONT AND BACK HEAVY SPEED 40 TO 80 BREAK NOT WORKING AND 1 HOUR VEHICLE BACK PAIN IN BODY THIS BOTH SIDE PROBLES

Honda Shinewrong engine number in sale certificate

I have purchased honda shine disk brake on 12.05.11 in sale certificate Chasis No.ME4JC36DDB8110733, Engine No. JC36E2332083 and T/R No.APO2 TQTR4751 valid from 12.05.11 to 10.06.11 when i went to RTO office for registraion RTO checked and found engine No JC36E 2332133 which was not tallied with sale/invoce certificate . Hence vehicle was not registered. I contact Shiva sai hond Anantapur to verify the engine No and sale certificate . He accepted mistake from show room and try to change in online, but no correct response from shiva sai honda showroom from last one month.

Please look in to the matter so that my vehicle to be registered as early as .

amersa Sep 21, 2012

I have purchased honda shine on 12.05.17 in sale certificate Chasis No.ME4JC366FH3016311, Engine No. JC36E9063585 and T/R No.APO2 further my brother lose documents of bike so want the sale certificate to that pls find and reply me i am called so many time but not respose so pls do need full.

[protected]@yahoo.com

amersa Sep 21, 2012

I have purchased honda shine Chasis No.ME4JC366FH3016311, Engine No. JC36E9063585 and T/R No.APO2 further my brother lose documents of bike so want the sale certificate to that pls find and reply me i am called so many time but not respose so pls do need full.

Honda Activabattery not working

I purchased a Activa Scooter during May, 2011 from the dealer at Tinsukia, Assam in India named M/s Vishal Honda. During initial 2 to 3 days, the self starter worked. After that, self starter did not work. On complaining, the dealer stated that the batter was not sufficiently charged. Hence, after on month, on first servicing, I handed the scooter to dealer to check and recharge the battery. After 1st servicing, the problem remained the same.The dealer stated that due to power cut, the battery could not be charged fully. Hence, on 21.07.2011, I again handed the scooter to the dealer. On next day, the dealer stated that the battery was defective and will be replaced within a week. Hence, the dealer kept the battery and handed me the scooter. Now I have been using the scooter without battery and my horn does not work at all. Is it not a gross negligence/cheating by the dealer. The dealer delivered me a brand new scooter with a defective battery.

• Sh
                          Shrikanth Rao Nov 27, 2012

Hi,

I am Shrikanth.
                          I bought a new Honda Activa (grey) from Silicon Honda, Banashankari 3rd Stage, Bangalore, Karnataka on June 18, 2012.
                          My problems with the vecicle started with a week of buying the same. Self start doesnt work, horn and indicators doesnt work.
                          I have asked the service technicians in the showroom to look into the matter 3 times and all I get a response is with the new battery coming from the company, the vehicle has to be run everyday minimun of 15-20Kms. If not the battery wont be charged and the vechicle has issues. Even if the vehicle is not run for a day, the next day, self start wont work.

So, to test this ### baseless story, I drove to my office 3 days consicutively, totally 300Kms. Still, there is no change.
                          My old Honda Activa starts without any issue eevn if I dont start it for a week.
                          When I told I will go to consumer court regarding this matter, the service technicians tell me to go, as they cant do anything about it.
                          I dont understand the mentality of the showroom and service technicians.

Kindly help me out with this issue ASAP.

Thanks,
                          Shrikanth Rao.

Honda Activaagainst the dealers - shymas autosales, alappuzha

My father booked Honda Activa on 21st of December 2010 by paying Rs.1000/-, with the authorized dealer SHYMAS AUTOSALES at Alappuzha, Kerala. The vehicle was booked in his name (John Kuriakose). We were given a commitment of 6 months and told that they will deliver the vehicle by 21st of June 2011.
                        I have been constantly following up with the dealer regarding the vehicle and everytime I get a answer saying, you will surely get it soon.
                        Recently I came to know that another person who booked the vehicle after my booking date, got the vehicle. I got this information only because I know that guy personally. They took the balance payment of Rs: 56471/- on 8th of July 2011. Still we are waiting for the vehicle.
                        I would like the company to take strict action to make sure the dealings are happening without any partialities.
                        It Needless to say that the customer has faith in Honda's brand name and it is very disappointing to say that it may lose because of the bad responses from dealers.
                        I just would like to get my vehicle as soon as possible.
                        awaiting for response . Request you toget in touch with me on [protected]

Thanks,
                        Josy Kuriakose

• Ga
                            garry bhullar Mar 12, 2012

sir,
                            I want to log a complain against, honda activa faridkot, punjab. i have booked the honda activa ( white color ) agency on 10 feb 2012 with cash payment of Rs. 1000 at the time of booking i.e .They have given 30 days time( in written) at the most at the time of booking for the delivery of activa scooty to us. from that day till they never called to me for any delay in the delivery...it is only i who use to phone them off and on...but every time they use to talk very rudely. on 47th day after utter compulsion by me...they said that if u want scooty today u can take some other colour (aginst my choice) of honda activa. but i refused...after that i called them twice...they told me that u have to wait still but not told for how much time. besides they won't allow us to talk to agency owner... today 12 march 2012 but they never call us... . this is very harrassing for me that i have to wait for such a long time..

thanks...

Honda Cb Unicorn Dazzlermeter fault since 4 months

i have asked for 2 rubber meter switch from 4 months at dealer but they are not giving any response and as no rubber switch no water entered in it and now it has become completely dead so please reply soon .
                          Customer name : Vikas P Jain
                          Vehicle Chassis No.ME4KC09AKA8025014
                          Dealer Code : MH310001
                          Customer Contact No. +91-[protected]

• Ni
                              Nikhil Bhavsar Jul 22, 2011

my bike had an accident on 27 June 2011 . the honda dealers is "sachi honda" Nasik Maharastra. not providing parts and good servies also my bike is in showroom frm 2 months because of shortages of parts please get action on these complaint.

Honda of AmericaI would never wish this mess of a car on anyone

We purchased a Honda odyssey with 60, 000 miles on it for 13, 000 dollars in 2005. It is a 2000 model. We have spent over 3, 000 dollars in problems with the automatic doors. We started having problems with the transmission at 80, 000 miles after they had extended the warranty to 109, 000 miles because of so many problems with it. We were then instructed it was the engine mount and we fixed it. We have now been through this same thing 3 times. After fixing three engine mounts our car finally registered the transmission problem with a check engine light and now they are telling us we need a new transmission. Because it is so labor intensive to actually check the transmission it was easier for them to tell us that it was the engine mount instead of finding out the real cause for a hard shift. Since they have put us off for so long they are now telling us it is out of warranty and they can do nothing for us. We have now paid for this car twice and Honda is not willing to help us out. We were treated very poorly and after an entire month while they were "reviewing" our case they tell us we shouldn't have bought a used Honda. They will not stand by their cars, they will not treat you with respect and they will not listen to your situation. I will never buy a Honda again. We have now had to get a new catalytic converter, a new transmission, 3 engine mounts and 3, 000 dollars in door motor parts. This is not the make or the model for you or anyone!!! I would never wish this mess of a car on anyone!

Hero Honda Activaprices of activa given on the booking form rs.44,766.00 but they told to us to gave them rs 56,200.00

i want to tell that i booked activa on 24th june 2011, and they told us to come on 1st july 2011, Today we go to buy activa and they tell us to come on monday on 4 july.and on BOOKING FORM the TOTAL PRICE is RS.44, 766.00, and with accessories they tell us the price RS.56, 200.00 and we want the color grey they tell that if u want the color grey of activa then you have to pay RS. 1000 more for exchange of color .They tell YOU can buy white color but we want grey.THE price of centre lock of activa is RS.600 from the market but they tell that the price of centre lock is RS.1700.Now tell us what is the exact rate of activa.and also tell me the whole procedure about activa.that how can i get activa on exact rate.i am a govt.employee, tell me the procedure to buy activa.
                              we booked activa in MRZ MOTORS AMRITSAR G.T.ROAD, RAM TALAI, AMRITSAR, PUNJAB
                              I shall be thankful to you .

2011 Honda Odyssey — handsfree link doesn't work with iphone

BUYERS BEWARE! I leased a 2011 Honda odyssey in April of this year. Brand new. The handsfree link (Bluetooth...

Hero Hondaregarding not geting my gifts from good life

Dear Sir,

I am Dinesh Kumar. I've GOOD LIFE card from ARC Motors Showroom Okhla, New Delhi.

This is my big complain against the gifts receiving from them from last 2 months every ewwk I go to agency & I ask for my gift and get reply that gifts are Out of Stock.

My question isthat if gifts are out of stock always then why you are issuing the card & giving the gift to members & if gifts are not out of stock then why I am not getting that.

Regards,
                                Dinesh Kumar
                                +91-[protected]
                                [protected]@live.co.uk

• Ra
                                    Rajesh.Gupta Aug 01, 2011

Dear Sir,
                                    I would like to inform you that I had done three service of my Bike Under Reg No DL1ST 9861 at Hans Motors, Pusta Road, Karawal Nagar, at the time of billing I have shown my good life card for getting points. They was saying that this service is not available here go to Himgiri Motors Jhilmil for enter the good life card. I was gone there 2 times for enter the good life card but they had refuse for enter the same he was saying that other service branch card not enter in our branch. Please suggest what I can do
                                    Regards
                                    Rajesh Gupta
                                    [protected]

Honda Activamake sound on brakes

dear sir
                                  this to bring your kind to my activa i hve purchase on 8 june, 2011 in from starting the problem was on pulling the brakes a sound comes frm back tyre on first service i said machine to check the prblm but they said ki kuch nhi hai ye abhi nayi hai isiliye aarahi hogi aur kaha ki jyada prbl aaye to le aana sir aap btaye ki main roz around 25km showroom frm my house lekar jao plz help us for this inconvienent prblm

MANISHA JHA Nov 08, 2011

I Have purchased Honda Activa Delux in 27.07.2010. from M/s Jupiter Honda, Visakhapatnam. Since First servicing onwards Bracket was found damaged as informed by dealer's mechanic. Due to this problem rear view mirror could no fitted. It is consedered as safety item and vital for driving. First, second and third servicing over but repair could not be done as due to non availability of spares in the servicing station. OCt 2011 last week over telephone informed that parts came and it can be replaced and they have replaced. after replacement they indicated pivot is not working. Again informed that spares not available ansd confirmed that within three days parts may come. More than 10 days over but I have not received any inforformation regarding arrival of spares. My problem remain as it is that mirror could not fitted.
                                      you are requested to kindly help me in this regard.

Honda Insightfeeling cheated by honda

Just sharing my feelings and thoughts.

I’m feeling cheated and disappointed with Honda on how things are being handled on their end. I booked my Insight in May and I don't mind the long wait because I like the design and look of the car. However, I'm disappointed on how the company is reacting on the price increase after Japan faced the earthquake and all. I booked my car for RM98, 000 and recently they informed me that the car is ready (I'm so happy and it was earlier than expected), but the price is RM99, 800. I understand there's these fineprints saying they can make changes to the price/ specification without any prior notice, but then again they clearly show that they are not considerate and never think from their customers’ perspective. It’s definitely not ethical to increase the price of the car after your customer has paid downpayment for the booking of the car. Even though Honda believes that they have the rights, so bye bye Insight and Honda!