Canadian Tire — auto service
Having car certified for BC plates.
Said it needed wheel alignment, told him car runs smoothly . Did alignment anyway and now car shimmies .Only 5000 km and Manager Scott Clegg says I have to pay $130 again to fix what they miss adjusted. You are suppose to get print out to show results but tech said machine not working so would not give me one.
They also said I needed new power steering hoses ( $250 )but when I asked him to show me were the leak was he couldn't so took it off the list.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly!
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - vehicle service department
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair