Sort by: Date | Popularity

Cub Foods Complaints & Reviews

Cub Foods / Products and service

Fe
May 30, 2017

529/2017, Cub does not give away gift cards for taking surveys .The sweepstakes is a scam. Prices are too high, employees are rude deli is dirty. The Cottage Grove Mn location is the absolute worst. Expired foods and dirty store. I will be so happy to get a new Hy Vee store in Cottage Grove. I will shop there instead. Fyi deli and meats has a lot of expired items. Service Manager named Matt is rude.

Cub Foods - Minnesota, Stillwater / Poor grade meat

La

I purchased NY strip steaks on sale and when I got home, opened it, it smelled rancid! Then I found out friends of mine had the exact problem and Cub Foods Corporate headquarters here in Stillwater, MN denied it being their fault. We have now started a boycott on ALL "Cub Food Stores". No wonder they sell so-called food at low prices. Want to get sick? purchase food from Cub Foods.

Cub Foods - Minnesota, Brooklyn Center / Store Director - Dana Anderson

Ew

Dana Anderson is the worst excuse for a store manager that I ever seen. He's a very shrude person. a) excessively cuts part time employee's hours, yet libereally gives away free products to the customers. For example, the a customer ordered 100 pc chicken wings from the deli. The deli employee stated 15-20 minutes waiting time. The customer eventually got her order, but it took a little longer than the time stated. She complained to Dana Anderson and he gave them to her for FREE!! Thats a cost of $89.00+tax. Other examples of products that are liberally given away free, while making the...