Having problems with Dillons?

Dillons reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 6, 2009. The latest review Employee was posted on May 18, 2021. The latest complaint Unethical behavior from employee was resolved on May 06, 2017. Dillons has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 46 reviews. Dillons has resolved 5 complaints.

Dillons Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat8:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 9:30 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dillons Customer Service. Initial Dillons complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dillons above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dillons. Discuss the issues you have had with Dillons and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Dillons Complaints & Reviews

DillonsEmployee

I work at dillons i was threatened that i wasnt gonna make it home tn by one of my coworkers when all u did was eat a cookie that i brought from home she went to management and complained about it came back and told me management said if she had any problems she can send me home she has the same job title u do im a chinease cook so is she then she was in my face raising her voice saying she can and if i kept it up she was gonna see me in the parking lot

DillonsBeing treated like a shoplifting or someone who is just a bother. I am not the only disabled person who this has happen to. because I'm in a cart.

I use a shoping cart and I have been treated like I am a bother or a shoplifting creep being followed all over the store by several employees. I didn't know this a shopper walked up to me and said they are all over you when I look there was one front and behind me and walking towards me. I noticed this for several lanes through the store and just got up left my cart leaving the store. This has happened to me before at the Topeka 10th and Gage store now twice. I have had it I will file a decriminalization and defamation of character against your store if it ever happens again. Your staff needs sensitivity training on the disabled of they are interpreting our out of control movements or trouble Remembering things in the store and have to back tract in the store. This is so how your staff treats the disabled. I even heard a security guard refer to me as a homeless person. When I can assure you I am not, and even they should not be treated this way unless they are doing wrong. Your staff should be ashamed and TRAINED PROPERLY.

Mar 22, 2021

Dillons — Online grocery pick up

I did not receive until almost 3pm that my order was not cancelled I thought it was. So 4 different times I...

El Dorado
      Mar 03, 2021

Dillons — Cashier

We just got home from Dillons. We had a very rude male cashier. First of all he was the only open lane with a...

Mar 02, 2021

Dillons Pharmacy Topeka KS — Stupidity on their behalf

I went in to pick up my medication. I had received a call earlier in the day that my script was ready. I get...

DillonsPayment for groceries / customer service

After shopping for 30 min then getting hot food for lunch I was told my check was no good. I told cashier before starting that I had lost my debit card and was writing a check. No problem was her response. She kept my groceries and sent me to customer service where I waited for another 10 minutes. A manager came up to help and was very rude. She kept grunting and growling. She told me there was a problem with my checking account. There was not. If there's some kind of policy, maybe I could've been told that when I first told the cashier I was quitting a check. It would've saved me a lot of time. Now I have no lunch. I wish I would've got the name of the rude manager. She made it clear she didn't want to help. She was also rude to the customer in front of me. Maybe she was having a bad day, but come on... Be professional.

Jan 03, 2021

Dillons — Store clutter, nothing in stock, and employees not friendly.

East Dillons in Garden City KS is so cluttered you can barely get through the front door because of junk and...

Garden City
        Oct 10, 2020

Dillons — Deli section server

For the past two months in the deli section. This worker named Jamie who works in the deli section is not...

DillonsPharmacy

The pharmacy on Planet Ave in Salina, Ks are all judgemental and unprofessional. I take meds that are schedule 2 narcotics. State law says a pharmacist is not allowed to fill a valid script that is on time yet this pharmacy does it every single time mine are due. They make me wait until the 15th day to refill a 14 day supply, and I've already missed my 5am dose before they're even open on the 15th day. When I've asked questions, I've continually been screamed at and talked over with other customers standing there. Which also violates my HIPAA rights. The papers that are included in my bag specifically say not to run out of my medication, yet the employees intentionally make me do exactly that. They have even done it when my doctor has ok'd the correct date. I will be filing a complaint with the pharmaceutical board, state medical board, and the medical licensing board since they are practicing medicine without a license by overriding my doctor's instructions.

Sep 13, 2020

Dillons — Service

I went into the restroom for about 2 minutes & left my cart with my merchandise in it outside the door. I...

Aug 21, 2020

Dillons — Pharmacy

I had major surgery on monday and the surgeon gave me pain meds to take. The pharmacist by the name matt, dan...

DillonsI notice there's no yeast packages, so I called and they said they don't have yeast

I ordered online for Pick up a few package of yeast and snicker drink. I called to let them know I was running late and they said that's okay, I went there and they put my bag in the back of my car. I left and when I got home and got the bag I notice there's no yeast packages, so I called and they said they don't have yeast. I am so mad because I drove in the rain to go there and they don't have what I need! They should've told me when I first call that they don't have all my order because I would've cancelled all but no they made me believe everything is all good. And when I call they told me they don't have what I ordered so I said I need to talk to the manager and they told me they don't have a manager too. Who believe that BS, there's no business who don't have a manager when the business is open.

• Dd
              D. Dodge Silver May 05, 2020

The "there's no manager" ploy is called "shielding, " and is designed to prevent customer complaints from escalating. Thwart it by asking when the store manager will be available and coming back during that time. When you're speaking to the store manager, ask why there was no manager on duty during the original incident. The store manager will check the schedule, because they know they absolutely scheduled a manager to be on duty. You'll have caught them in a lie. If the store manager doesn't cooperate, contact Kroger directly and tell the whole story, the yeast problem, claiming there was no manager available, and the store manager being uncooperative. They'll "correct" the store on proper policy, and you'll get a gift card to pick up some yeast and a few extras.

Apr 09, 2020

Dillons — Delivering orders curbside.

The Dillon's store in Pratt, KS must only have one little person filling orders for curb side survive. The...

DillonsBeing harrassed by an employee

An employee named Jody, at Dillions on E Harry in Wichita, KS, was complaining outloud, her opinion of customers so called hoarding products stating that your stores would not close and people should only buy a small amount of products. I was buying the alloted amount the store had posted. 3 cases of toilet paper. One for me, one for my daughter who happens to be working and can't make it to the store when it opens and my co worker who also can't make it first thing in the morning being a single mother. I didn't appreciate being harrassed, first thing in the morning. I asked to speak to her supervisor and she said they were not in the store so I got her name and i would let her office know. She was working the self checkout area. Just thought Dillons should know. she should keep her opinions to herself.

• Dd
                D. Dodge Silver May 05, 2020

Chill out, Fawn. It's a Dillon's employee. If their opinion mattered, they'd be on the other side of the counter. Buy your TP and continue on through your day without worrying about the bitter lady at the Dillon's self-checkout.

BTW, if you complain directly to Kroger (who own Dillon's), they'll send you a $20 gift card. (I did once when the fuel station booth employee told me and the other people in line we'd have to wait while they went and got lottery stuff from the main building.) Think of all the toilet paper you could buy!

Mar 10, 2020

Dillons — Buying food with a check

I went to dillons 3/9/20 and shopped this store for over a hour. And tell the clerk that I have to pay with a...

Nov 02, 2019

Dillons — Cashier

Today 11/02/19. 545 pm #13 Blake. He needs to pay attention when his scanning items. If i ddnt pay attention...

Oct 21, 2019

Dillons — Pushing baskets almost running over 2 elderly women

10/21 around 615pm... Dayton at the west street store in wichita ks was pushing baskets almost running over 2...

Sep 20, 2019

Dillon Appliance — Ice maker

We called Dillon Appliance to fix my Ice Maker and they did Not fix it after I gave them $338.00 they Ran...

Aug 09, 2019

Dillons — Rude employee

I walked into this Dillion's today expecting to have a pleasant experience as i usually do. The employees are...

Pratt

DillonsFuel

Employees at fuel centers continuously cant find my remaining fuel points from the month before as im trying to use these they treat me like im an idiot for not wanting the $1 off from this months points and cant understand im trying to use all the points from previous month before they expire. Yes i know 80¢ off is less then $1 off but i also know i didnt earn the 800 points to lose them or throw away. And then try to complain at dillons but cant submit without upc code and a man code. Run around for customers who spent a lot of money at their stores. When you do get a survey option then u can report these problems making that store look like crap because they gave you the survey. 800 points is 800$ in a month give or take with other promotions either way they stole $28 from me 80¢x35 gallons and made to be the idiot for not wanting to waste/lose my $28 i earned. They tried to make it up to me with 500points so i still lost 300 but before they were used the clerk couldnt find and i never got anyway. Guess we need to take our fuel points other ways since the wont refund the $800 purchased in a month. Glad i bought my sams membership now. Save each purchase not hope i get to use my fuel points before idiots lose them. Also i go to store after denial and buy crap to see the valid fuel points they cant find for some reason