Burger King / everything

United States Review updated:

I was extremely happy when this location opened in Watkinsville because all we've had is a McDonald's and is Zaxby's. Since we've been coming here we are constantly disappointed in the food and the service it took 15 minutes to get these burritos and I was the only person in the restaurant and there was nobody in drive-thru it was at 9:30 in the morning. This location could do extremely well but due to poor customer service and food quality I don't know how in the world this is going to stay open.
I would like a refund of some sort. My total was 12 dollars. I will not be eating at this location ever again. Sad, because we absolutely love BK and eat it often.
91 Mimosa Dr watkinsville ga 30677. [protected]

Jd
Jul 11, 2019

Comments

•   Jul 11, 2019

I mean, Zaxby's is superior in every way, shape, and form. However, I will address your asinine complaint nonetheless. It looks like you took the time to effectively disassemble the entirety of your food to stage a picture show of how disappointed you were. The contents of the burritos seem appropriate based on what the menu advertises. You are eating at a fast food restaurant. They are not cooking you cuisine that includes a level of aesthetics meant to espouse luxury. You paid 2 dollars per burrito. This was not an unfair price for what you received. Quit your whining. It's unbecoming of an adult. You got what you paid for, and you obviously didn't take it to management at the time. Seems to me like you were a satisfied customer.

Hope that helps!