Burger Kingruel

The store manager for the burger kin gon ramblewood is absolutly out of his mind something needs to be done I have sat in there several times with my children and I hear him yelling at his employees infront of customers

• St
    Steenetrick Sep 12, 2011

Get a life.

• AerosmithandQueen Aug 27, 2011

Ruel?

Ashley Rae Aug 24, 2011

May i ask why your being such a Dick ?

Ashley Rae Aug 24, 2011

To bad our comments on this site doesn't get anywhere

Ashley Rae Aug 24, 2011

No, the employees work hard i mean there may be few slackers but great customer service from employees that is.

Because i felt like it.

Ashley Rae Aug 24, 2011

I have approached him on his behavior and he acted as if he could careless to what I had to say, I called corporate office to make a complaint and see if there can be some action taken on this. Still have not seen improvement in his behavior so I’m not sure of what else I could do besides just not going to that location anymore I just feel so bad for the employees. There this employee that works there I have seen her from McDonalds I guess she switched over she is so sweet! And he treats her so bad I would be furious if someone treated my daughter that way.

• KaraLlyon Aug 24, 2011

Writing about this kind of low-level issue on Complaints Board is not the best way to "get something done" with the Burger King in your local area. Be proactive. Did you talk to the management at Burger King? Did you talk to the manager yelling at his employees? Let him know you think his behavior is unacceptable and that you don't want your children subjected to that kind of negativity. (If it was me I'd add something about his managing tactic, that's it's inappropriate and ineffective to yell at his employees!) Do this, I'm sure it will embarrass him and he will stop.

Ashley Rae Aug 24, 2011

I know Exactly what you are talking abou tthat man is disgustin gseveral times i have witnessed him mistreat his employees

jackiieeeeeee Jun 15, 2011

I have been coming to the burger king on ramble wood and university for years and recently there is a new store manger HIS NAME IS RUEL not sure of his last name, . . in charge and he is despicable all i hear is him yelling and saying rude things to his employees HUMILIATING THEM IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS i dont think this is appropriate behavior. The way the employess and customers are treated by this man is unbelievable action needs to be taken on this man!