Burger King Logo

Burger King Customer Service

Having problems with Burger King?

Burger King reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 21, 2006. The latest review Food / Service was posted on Oct 21, 2021. The latest complaint wrong food was resolved on Oct 16, 2018. Burger King has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 3909 reviews. Burger King has resolved 226 complaints.

Burger King Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 394 2493 (United States)
+61 130 085 2326 (Australia)
+64 800 425 464 (New Zealand)
+43 122 602 260 (Austria)
+82 80 228 163 (South Korea)
5505 Blue Lagoon Drive

Switzerland
Inwilerriedstrasse 61, Baar 6340

Turkey
Dikilitaş Mahallesi Emirhan Caddesi No:109 Beşiktaş, İstanbul

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Burger King Customer Service. Initial Burger King complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Burger King above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Burger King. Discuss the issues you have had with Burger King and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Burger King — Complaints & Reviews

Burger King — service

Good afternoon, Hope this email finds you and your family well. I have been a satisfied BK customer for over...

Burger Kingemployee / rude and poor service

Me my wife and kids went to burger king on blowing rock boulevard in lenoir n.с. Around 11:10 pm on july 2nd. As we reached window we was told they were out of fries well we proceed to order anyway and as we are ordering whoppers the ma's said they were out of whoppers and I asked how can you be out of whoppers the signature sandwich. He began being very rude and smart so we pulled away from ordering board as we passed window her opened it and was saying vulgar and nasty things and I didn't appreciate my children hearing such things. We never had such a bad experience. I don't know if there is any way to make up for what we went through and make us wanna come back to burger king. That was our favorite burger restaurant. We ended up going to nasty mcdonald's and the food was not good. Thanks for messing up my family's dinner last night.

• Updated by Seanarian · Jul 02, 2018

Never again.

Burger King — drive thru will not accept credit cards

On Sunday, July 1 the drive thru at the Horn Lake, Mississippi Burger King on Goodman Road would not accept...

Burger Kingpersonal employee complaint

Hi there is an employee who is currently hired to your fast food restaurant in Easton Pennsylvania zip code 18042 is causing a Disturbance to customers and threating on social media (Facebook) telling people how she spits in their food & they "could meet her at work to fight '' this women ( Shaniese Yvonne Stokes ) been very aggressive and very disgusting to what she shares to community of what she does to ppl at work her recent post were tooken down but she is very drama filled and has an criminal record of aggressive behavior of gun charges and she sells herion there was an an employee on her shift who she made an hand to hand drug sell to and he overdose during work he survived but this woman is very this Disruptive to the work environment of Burger King

Burger Kingstaff (all)

My son, his girlfriend and I went to the Burger King in Winchester, KY today at 1:41pm. When we first arrived we witnessed people mad and walking out due to not being waited on. While standing in line for at least 15 minutes this was our experience. The pregnant cashier was beyond horrible and rude. She kept saying she wanted to leave and go home. The gentleman in front of us finally got waited on only to be told she didn't have any change as she proceeds to upload to a man at drive thru whom we figured was a manager. When the gentleman asked for a receipt she truly told him no that she had to have it. Now, while all this is going on another employee comes in obviously it was her day off because she's wearing skimpy shorts and proceeds to go and help. Well, that's after she found a hat and did a little modeling show for everyone. At this point we have heard and seen enough. I've been a manager for most my life and have never seen a place fun like this one. The cashier needed to be fired on the spot. The manager obviously doesn't know his duties and an employee working in short shorts takes the cake. I know of 4 families walking out because of this pitiful moaning and groaning cashier and not being waited on. Needless to say we left, went up the street to Wendys, had an amazing service and all 4 families that sales out were there, Wow!!! I will never return to this restaurant and I'll make sure all my friends and family know why.

Burger Kingthe customer service I did not received

I went to Burger King @3717 Greenwood Road @03:00 Sunday July 1, 2018 I was at the drive thru window for 10 minutes I said Hello, Hello, and no answer. When I got there a car was already there ordering an a employee came out to the drive thru talking to them!! No one answered me so I drove around 4 employees plus the supervisor was standing there! I said excuse me the drive thru speaker wasn't working they kept on talking one employees looked at me and turn her head start laughing I said can I ordered no one responded the supervisor walk off I sat there waiting and drove off I heard them laughing as I drove off I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK TO BURGER KING the service they showed me was horrible! I'm a African American female and the employees are African American as well ! I will be letting my family and friends no how I was treated! Thanks a hurt customer

Respond

Burger Kingservice in store and food

I came to Burger King in International Drive Orlando Florida manager was repairing computers while I was waiting for her costumer service not provided food was wrong waited for food for more then 30 minutes workers where on there phone while costumers waiting for food and cars waiting to have there orders taken. worst Burger King in town. Manager was on cellphone while I was waiting other manager was doing like she didn't hear me speaking to her.

Burger Kingthe service was atrocious

My name is Theresa Salas phone
            [protected]
            My husband and I visited burger king
            Store # 476 in Cranston R. I we had ordered our food and waited over 30 min for our food while the crew was playing around shutting the lights on and off there was a couple of people waiting the the lady which were friends of hers and told them to meet her at the back entrance while she supplied them with food and drinks.

Burger King Groveland FL.protecting employees

On 6/30/18 my wife entered your building to open at 5:00 am, only to meet a burgular with gun to be held up. This could of been prevented with alarm systems which they do not have. Not even working cameras that are in operation. I am so disturbed about this. She is not saying much about it but after being together over 9 years I have learned her and feelings. With an alarm system this could have all been prevented by either scaring the armed thief off or the police being there before hand. They are so lucky that they were not injured or shot. I know if they was injured or shot that Burger King would have such a Law suite that it would cost your business so much. This store is so outdated but they do not want to spend the money. Many years myself in business I learned you have to spend money to make it. Come on Burger King Wake Up! At least have alarms installed

Respond

Burger Kingshift manager and asst manager

In Harvey Louisiana I walk to the fast food place that you all call a business the evening shift. the shift manager is very rude I ask to talk to the manager she did not want to talk to me this is how Burger King managers run your business they are very rude I set and waited for the manager for a hour she look at me and kept doing her job how sad and the reason why I went to the store is because it was posted on indeed I will never go to Burger King in my life no one should be treated like that. I just ask about a job position and look at what I get. Stop hiring these ghetto black managers they treat they own kind like [censored]. food · Breakfast · Quick bite
                1840 Lapalco Blvd, Harvey, LA 70058
                I was treated bad. I know you guys don't care but I love to send this to the news. Thank you

Burger Kingfood

Me, my husband and 6 year old daughter ate breakfast at your Cornelia Georgia location this morning and we all got very sick. We were all throwing up and very sick afterwards. My daughter kept saying her lips and mouth felt like they were going numb too. This is not the first time thaybi myself have gotten sick at this location. About 4 years ago I are there and became violently I'll. I thought maybe after you rebuilt that 4hings would get better. But things are still the same .

Burger King 13595 1940 linden Blvd new yorkcustomer service and wrong offers

Very disappointed at the location management and staff don't know about the products they are selling I am asking coffe they are giving shake waited for 30 mintues in line for shakes I am not going to burger king anymore as a company don't know to train the staff for such a Basic thing of what products they are selling and how to work on things what menu they have and they are not even offering ketchup which store do that very ridiculous store and I don't know how inspection officer coming to this location don't notice things must be corruption

customer service and wrong offers

Burger King — french fries

I ordered food at one of your outlets in Gurgaon(Unit No-6-9, Element one, Block-I, Gurgaon-122018). I found...

Gurgaon

Burger Kingwrong order, rude service

On 6/29/18 at 8:19, I went through the drive through to order a Whopper value meal. The attendant cut me off repeatedly which I thought was a little rude but figured maybe he was in a rush. I got my order and went home. When I got all the way home I realized I had gotten the wrong burger. The wrapper appeared correct but when I opened it up it was very different. I drove back to the store where before I even spoke the attendant handed me a new sands which saying this one was actually mine. This time, before I left I checked it and it was wrong again! When I pointed it out to the attendant he asked if I was sure I just didn't want this one. I said I wanted the one I ordered. He had someone go in the back and make my burger, then handed me the correct burger on the 3rd try. He never apologize, said sorry or displayed any regret about making me drive all the way home and back out due to his mistake. Everyone makes mistakes I get it, but to try and get me to take a different sandwich and then not even apologize was very insulting.

Burger Kingservice from employees

My wife and I went to store number #7918 [4021 Brambleton Road SW, Roanoke, VA 24018] on 6/28/2018 at 12:56 PM on a Thursday. We had to wait for quite a while to get our order while others who ordered after us got their orders before we did. We were told that they ran out of fries and when we received our order after waiting for a long time there was no salt on the fries. My wife had to mention to the person up at the counter also that there were no small size lids available either. We weren't the only ones that had problems, also heard a man who seemed to have the same problems. Once we received our order they had spilled our fries all over the tray and the tray was really filthy it looked like. After this experience we both agreed that we would never return to this place again. We feel that the service and cleanliness of the place was really bad.

Burger Kinghamburger tainted

I have eaten at the Springfield BK for 20 yrs. I was in Ozark so I decided to eat there. I don't k own what was wrong other than it didn't taste right. After I got home I had a migraine, my tongue swelled and got spotty and my stomach hurt.
                          Being sick since I ate there. Will not be eating at that location ever again. What I worry about is you may have a disreputable person working g there adding something to your product. I have only had this type of reaction when. I'm exposed to poisons.

Burger Kingdrive thru service

I normally do not complain about service at a fast food restaurant but this irritated me so much that I had to vent to you. I went to the drive thru service in Easton, MD about 30min ago. I ordered two of your new brew burger sandwiches. One I ordered without lettuce. And the other I ordered without lettuce or tomato. I had to repeat it twice (which doesn't bother me) then the attendant says so you want them both without lettuce? I repeated the order again exactly as stated above. She then says, "like, I said, both without lettuce" So, I relied BUT one with no tomato as well. She responded, I have the order please pull to the next window for your total.
                            After receiving my order, I get home to find that both sandwiches have tomatoes on them. I started to take them back and fight through all the traffic again to get the order corrected but decided instead that it's too hot outside for all this and that I would email you instead. I'm not expecting anything in return except maybe an apology. My sandwich is now in the trash because I DESPISE tomatoes. I will have you know that my husband enjoyed his and said I could've given him mine instead of throwing it away. Perhaps he's right that's what I could have done but in the heat of my emotions and me feeling like she did it on purpose. I trashed it out of anger.
                            That's all. We normally never have any problems with our orders from any of your burger King's. I guess she was just having a bad day.

Burger Kingextremely poor customer service

This evening I went through a little after 7 at a local drive thru on Washington Blvd Huntington West Virginia 25705 ordered 3 bacon cheese burger, 1 reg cheeseburger, one with mustard and extra pickle only, chicken fries w/ large fry, 2 value fries totalling 13.32 I gave 20.37 recvd 7.05 back girl repeated order handed me bag and said thanks. I asked if it was all in the one bag, she said yes and once I got across town in a hurry to get kids fed and to bible school I saw there were no fries in the bag So I looked for receipt and how convenient there wasn't one. So I looked up number and called and make told me he couldn't do anything without receipt that wasn't provided to me. I asked if he could look up some how it had been more than 10 minutes that I had been there and he said he couldn't do that either. Finally told me if I wanted to come back today only he would give me the fries and really shouldn't without receipt (that they didn't give me)anyways. So when I have time after bible school and getting kids home I can use my value time and gas and run all the way 20 miles back across to pick up fries that will now go to waste because it's bedtime and will than likely be asleep once I get back home and the other kids that went with us are home and I don't think parents would like me poping up after 10 pm with fries they should have had hours ago as their dinner instead of me paying for them and not getting them or having time to drive back until after bible school and having to stop again in the way and spend more money to purchase them chips at a gas station to go with there burgers since they didn't get the fries I paid for. This was the absolute worse customer service I have EVER had in my entire life! I will make sure to also let my fellow friends and people in my community and surrounding area know how poorly this establishment is ran and how accommodating they are to there customers. I know that's the last 13.32 or .01 I will ever spend at another BK For as long as I live

Respond

Burger Kingburger king employees don't care at all!!!

Tonight my wife and drove to the Burger King # 3397, located at 1521 W. Boynton Beach Blvd. Boynton Beach, FL 33436. Their phone number is [protected].

We ordered our food which came with 4 soft drinks. My wife told the employee not once but twice to make one of the drinks a diet coke. We were instructed to proceed to the pickup window. We could see only two employees in our view. One may have been a manager, the other possible the drive through attendant. We first were handed a tray of 4 soft drinks. My wife was the driver so she was the first to see them. She asked the attendant which one was marked as diet. He said that he did no understand and she repeated herself. Which one of these is diet? None of the lids were marked for diet. The attendant looks at the manager and speaks in Creole, which we do not. After a few words back and forth the attendant tells my wife to taste them and see. I looked at the employee and asked him - Are you kidding me? My wife asked you twice for a diet coke and you can't tell us which one is diet? Seeing that we were getting no where with this genius, we paused and were then told to drive ahead and park. We complied. After a few minutes the manager came out with two bags and handed to my wife. She asked him to please wait while she confirms that we received what we ordered. He said not one word to us, did an about face and walked right back into the restaurant. We waited and verified our order and departed.

When I was a young man I worked at a Burger King in my home town. Customer service was priority One. If I had done any of the acts as this manager or employee had done I would have been fired on the spot. Not only do they perform as they don't care about customer satisfaction, they can't even communicate it seems in English well enough to understand what they are doing wrong!

As I look at this complaint forum I see that Burger King has a rating of one star. Perhaps that is because the web site won' allow zero stars. Come one. Get your act together or hire me to do it for you.

By the way, my receipt shows no diet drinks listed...

Roger Rodriguez

Burger Kingcustomer service

Customer service and attentiveness is highly inappropriate and basically nonexistent. While I reached the drive-thru the young woman working the mic has the most distasteful attitude and whilst "taking my order" there is giggling interaction and vulgar comments made to and with other employees all during the mic and my order is being placed. If there was more attention and care to the customer, the order would not have been messed up. I was told to pull to the side to wait for the food and it will be brought out to me. When I finally received the food, I checked the bag and 3 out of my 6 items were incorrect. After waiting a good five minutes to even be acknowledged that I was at the counter, making eye contact with each and every employee behind the counter waiting to see which one was actually going to do their job instead of them all standing around talking to each other per usual as it feels the same every time coming to this chain. With absolutely no one in the lobby or at the drive-thru there was not one reason to be ignored. When I was finally approached, I spoke to the young lady that "took my order" just previously and explained what was missing and what was incorrect, there was not even one apology. The spicy chicken sandwich was not put in the bag and the crispy chicken rodeo was given to me as a jr size when wasn't asked for jr size. There is no screen to review the order to prevent and the employee does not review the order back as well. I offered and paid the difference of the crispy rodeo and the jr. The, who i am assuming is the manager or supervisor of this chain, Jonathan, came over to help the woman do the difference. No apologies or even an eye contact or acknowledgement for their mistakeS by this superior. While waiting for my 2 sandwiches, the woman comes over to me and says "you didn't want cheese did you?" I said "no it's fine" and as I look over, I see Jonathan opening up the wrapper of one of my sandwiches. He was not wearing any gloves as he lifted up the top bun and proceeded to pull the cheese off of my sandwich, wrapped it back up and flopped it on the counter. The woman then turned around laughing and when she saw I was looking at them and was aware of what they have done a scarce look overcame her face. When I asked that's what you do when you guys make a mistake, you dissemble the sandwich, without any gloves, instead of correcting your mistake and making a new one? She shook her head, shrugged her shoulders, chuckled and said "I don't know." I then told Jonathan I wanted a refund because I didn't appreciate the fact his bare hands were in and on my sandwich. Again, without apologizing, it was a "that's no problem" in response. While he's holding my spicy chicken in his hand he says with a snarky attitude, "oh and I'm going to need that $1.20 back." ($1.20 was what he gave me out of the register for the crispy rodeo jr and then i swiped my card $6 something when I was paying for my correct sandwich). The $1.20 should have never been asked for back being i gave the Rodeo jr back. This facility needs some intense retraining, especially in customer service, sensitivity and professionalism. Jonathan has absolutely no managerial skills and deserves to be demoted and sent for additional training because he is clearly undeserving and incapable of being a superior. To top all of this off, when I got home, the sandwich my sister ordered "grilled chicken rodeo" was just a "grilled chicken" sandwich. Not only have i paid for multiple errors, I wasted my time and had been disrespected multiple times. This isn't the first time this bk was so poor in customer service and not the first time this young lady gave the same service as she did this night. Since being built, I've been here probably around 5 times and each time I've had horrendous customer service and my order wrong. This employees are so concerned about fooling around in the back than their actual jobs. Obviously superiors such as Jonathan do not reprimand and/or enforce any rules. Saying I am not going back to this facility is very cliche and in all honesty does not matter to such a big chain as BK but with such a horrible experience there needs something to be seriously done here. It's unacceptable.