Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Barpoor customer service

Buffalo wild wings in Rancho Cucamonga Ca has lost a loyal customer who will never return because of their barbaric customer service. My server Abraham did not bring out appetizer as ordered, it was sent back and I waited for 20 minutes for it to be brought out again. Restaurant was not busy so I did not understand why it took a long time. Abraham did not apologize for the delay or even suggest another appetizer be ordered while the original appetizer was being corrected. Manager Shawn came to the table and was more worried about who was going to pay for a dish that was consumed. It was an inappropriate gesture coming from a manager to question the integrity of dining guests in the presence of all diners. If any question exists it is brought up at the end when the check is presented. He then insulted by giving me a $5 gift certificate and not showing a sincere apology to go along with it. The food is great but more importantly is the level of hospitality being given which makes dining experiences enjoyable. When my order finally came out I did not consume it and told Abraham I did not want it anymore, the rest of my party had already finished dining. So at the end of the evening I went home hungry and extremely disappointed. I will never visit this establishment ever again and I will make sure I express my dissatisfaction about this location in any avenue possible. Be it vocally to co workers or seminars I preside over in regards to providing exceptional customer service and may I add these seminars are well attended by at least 100 people. I suggest they place more emphasis on Customer service and not the bottom line.

• My
    mystery writer Jul 28, 2008

As a former employee I must state that I was very dissatisfied as well as disgusted by the performance of the management team as well as co-workers, for the record I would like to state as a matter of fact that there were incidences that were performed continuously that no one should witness in any establishment ;such as; the dropping of food on the floor being picked up and returned to the customers plate and then served to the customer as if nothing happened and this I must add happened on more than one occasion by more than one server as if it's part of the job. As far as the management is concerned there very unprofessional in their mannerism they did everything from bad performance. They were very verbally abusive they sexually misbehave with their female employees, misappropriate wages but most of all very unethical. You have people placed in management positions whom have not been properly educated in the field of management and in return they are abusing that privilege to the point where is an embarrassment to the establishment. Just to name a few, that I believe should be remove not only from management but the establishment as well.. Manager wyatt derrick, alicia graham server/management, cazzie white manager, general manager mark?? Just to name a few. My hopes and concerns are that someone of importance ceo owner may read this concern and address it because bad business is no business. So for those who view this missive if you choose to visit this establishment you'll have some idea what to expect. Buffalo wild wings 139 atlantic terminal, brooklyn, n.Y. 11217

• Ta
    tannie Sep 10, 2010

Wow, that is just insanity. I can not believe people are hired in positions they are clearly not qualified for, just for the restaurant to save a buck or two. I was a customer at the Milford, CT Buffalo Wild Wings, after repeated [censor] service and rude workers, who mind you, constantly change promotional items qualifications. The food is great, but my dollars will forever go elsewhere. Someone in charge should really look into this, you don't need to go to school to know customer service is the key to returning customers. Come on people! What happened to treating others as you'd like to be treated? ~Tanya

• El
    Elizabeth 5-0 Feb 19, 2018

I have no complaint. I would like to comment on the Buffalo Wild Wings in West Mifflin Pennsylvania, and how good of a job everyone is doing.
    I frequent this establishment several times a month and have never had a bad experience, service is quick and the food is excellent. Cyle the GM always manages to get out in the dining area and interact with the customers, and the one bar tender Trista is always polite and remembers your order.
    All of the waitresses have always been friendly and make you feel welcome. The food is always prepared well and served promptly no matter how many people are there.

• Tr
    Tracymm Aug 15, 2018

Brought a large no. Of teens to Branson, mo buffalo wild wings on the landing... music was extremely loud, you could not enjoy it..we ask to turn down music. They would not they said. Management would not let them.. will not be back and will tell others..there was not a big crowd. Please check out. Would like to have enjoyed the time there

Martelle Barlaw Aug 20, 2018

I ordered 20 pc of buffalo dry rub and I literally got 20 pc of wing no seasoning. I would drive back but I live 20 mins away. So disappointed

charles page Aug 21, 2018

Reference my Case #493670. I registered my complaint in early March. I received a notice that my case will be reviewed and a representative would be in contact with me. That is the last I have heard from Buffalo Wild Wings. Please review and respond.
    Charles Page.

• Ne
    New Chilis Customer Aug 21, 2018

Please bring back the flat bread chips or pita cbips that came with the spinach dip. That is the only reason I went to eat there. I have heard the same complaints from customers and workers there. Why ruin a perfect product. Now visit Chilis. You still have the chance to bring back your loyal customers with this popular priduct. Thank you

Joe Wagner Aug 21, 2018

The buffalo wild wings in Belleville said they didn't offer that deal at there location. I was wondering why you have specials and some stores don't Honor it? If only Certain locations honor the special then why isn't it on the website...

Joe Wagner

• Ip
    iphone8 Sep 01, 2018

12/13/17
    Manager Sheri Green at 700 store in Fremont, NE was out back at her car taking shots of liquor around 9:30-10Pm then returning into work. Calling her employees names and talking down to them and giving her friends and family free stuff.

• Al
    Aldair Quintanaq Sep 01, 2018

I ordered cherry mountain dew lol . How did i order water...

• Ka
    KAJ81 Sep 05, 2018

I ordered takeout from BWW and I think they served me food out of the trash. The carrots were mixed with black and dry ones, they threw a couple of fresh pieces in there. The salad looked like they straight got it out the trash.

• Bi
    Bilal Nasir Sep 10, 2018

Ordered my food asked 3 times can u repeat didnt repeat, drove 15 miles and my order was messed up. Mgr said sorry thats it. I spend $200 per week on buffalo wild wings will never ever going again. Buffalo wilds wings fuck u :( specially mgr and the guy who took my order.

• Sl
    Slyons Sep 11, 2018

We had come to watch the game and the manager changed the channel towards the end. We asked to switch back to the game we came to watch. He did until the 2 min mark and he switched again. Then told our server he didn't care. Poor service. Now the same game is on every tv.

• Ad
    Adam Ander Sep 20, 2018

I don't appreciate the made up story from Samantha Heaton at Rockford IL branch. Not only are the comments fake but made to cover up crap service. Please read yelp reviews about service. https://www.yelp.com/biz/buffalo-wild-wings-rockford

• Ka
    KatherineA86 Oct 22, 2018

I had a horrific salad and cocktail. I asked for avocado and I got a piece the size of the crouton!!! See photo

The cocktail Tasted like soda and they said they couldn't do anything about it

• Er
    ErinDenise Oct 22, 2018

My friends and i waited an hour after ordering our food to get it. We had drinks, but when they called last call, our waitress was no where to be founds. As soon as she get back to the bar we ask for another round and she tells us no (it was 10:16. All of us are extremely unhappy as well as many others that came here to eat.

• Th
    [email protected] Oct 27, 2018

My husband has been opening to closing and pulling double shift with no day off for 20 days. Lebanon bww is not a great management oriented work environment

• Ra
    Rashida Reed Nov 04, 2018

I visited buffalo wild wings store #3546 on 4/6/17 at 3:20 pm and there was hair on my wings. I contacted the store and they were extremely rude, the manager did nothing to help, not even offer to redo my order. I had to leave work and take the order back to the location. i still didnt get the right help.

• Na
    Nae01 Nov 12, 2018

I placed a order today 2-2-17 around 2:15pm at the southern pines store. When i went to pick my order up, there was literally no one there in sight. I waited around for about 10 minutes an no one ever came out. After waiting i finally decided to leave .

• As
    Ashlee Naputi Apr 07, 2019

First we didn't get very good service. We never got offered any refills, our wings came out cold. It seemed like it took forever to get our food. The waitress seemed really distracted with something else. After letting a manager know our food was cold, he took the liberty to make sure our food was fixed and hot. After redone the wings were great!

• Me
    melissa79 Apr 11, 2019

every time I order from there my order is always wrong. I order a cheeseburger with no tomato and no lettuce but leave everything else on. No I get a hamburger with lettuce and tomato only. I order potato wedges I get buffalo Chips. This restaurant is a joke. Never again am I going to waste my money on this place!!!

• Ss
    SSV1 May 19, 2019

My family and I is currently at the Richmond staten island location. And this location is supposed open at 11 it is almost 11:20 and they have yet opened the door. This is not a good customer service experience at the moment. We are very unhappy.

• Al
    Alishac Jul 27, 2019

The burger was not done all the way it was still pink and cold. My wings were cold, tasted nasty, and not done all the way. I was very upset and disappointed. It was like it had been sitting there alittle to long. I just would like for this matter to be fixed please and thank you

• Ls
    lschenk Aug 12, 2019

We waited more than an hour for our food. The waitress would not come check on us. The manager said he would come help and never did.

• Ai
    Aimee Wright Sep 30, 2019

I place order over phone when I get there my whole order is messed up not only order wing I has to wait an additional 15 minutes for my food which place me late for returning from my lunch this has been going for some time an I had enough the lady retaken my order did not get the manager to resolved the problem just an hot mess.

• Ro
    Rob14themoney Oct 19, 2019

The delivery driver notified me he wasn't notified about my order until 40 minutes after I placed the offer I received 3 different text adjusting the delivery time of my order whenmy food finally arrived it was cold & minus the celery & sauce I ordered my food didn't arrive until 1550 & the original time for delivery was 1445.

jackie bove Oct 26, 2019

I went to Buffalo Wild Wings spent $80 and just order the basic wings fries and beer. Was extremely disappointed with the fact that my wings came out cold and the other person I was with said the exact same thing. Your company is known for your wings yet you don't pay enough attention to your trade mark food.

• Pa
    Pablo a lopez Nov 02, 2019

Had an under cooked wing, was bloody and now I'm feeling sick

• Ca
    CalandraS Nov 09, 2019

She took 20 mins to come to the table. When we received our food only part of the order was ready. She stated your fries ain't ready this as she was passing by. When she did bring them she flung them on the table. She never came back until it was time for the check.

• Va
    vanessa.b Nov 09, 2019

I recently went in for a to-go order. I was not pleased.
    The boneless chicken wings I had ordered were hard. It was as if it had been sitting there since yesterday.
    The fries were also cold. I didn't notice until I obviously got home, and I wasn't going to go back to the place. I ended up just throwing away the food.

Disgusting!

Martha Land Nov 17, 2019

The sauce has changed and this item is not as palatable.

• Ri
    Richard Trevino Jan 01, 2020

More pitchers should be ordered or removed completely.
    Manager should not argue with the customers.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices