BSNL Broadband ServicesNot able to get the broadband connection!

A

It is a shame that I have not received the broadband connection @ my house even after 6 months of our registration in BSNL. Went to the Telephone office again and again. No proper response.

Ashish.

• Na
    Nandam Sep 27, 2016

Hi,
    Myself Nanda Kumar i boarded for a new BSNL Broadband combo (699) planon 27th august 2016 and still they are working on it. I was very much upset with their service, after a painful stretch and action i took like i went and asked my area AI(Banumathy) regarding the issue and found no proper response and no respect too after waiting for 20 odd days i took the issue to DGM and was told that connection would be given by EOD(17-aug-2016) but that didn' happen and a result of that i have to put leave(LOP) on (20-aug-2016) to cancel the connection but was told that it wil take another 2months of time to get the refund and also the landline which i brought from them has no refund and hence i was forced to take up the connection, again i went to DGM office and waited for more than 2 hours and he was not present till 12.30 pm so i went to meet GM in flower bazzar office and GM too was not present by that time and i filed my complaint to GM P.A and she told i will be getting the connection with in that day, after a feedback from the AI that she doesn't have the proper worker to do the job is what she found after 23 days, so this mad me to make a complaint to CGM at Purasaiwalkam on the same day, the next day they came to my home and setup the connection and grabbed money from my mother saying everything has been setup, and i too received a message that your connection is active, after reaching home on 21-aug i found that only landline connection was enabled and internet is not working, so again i have complained to the exchange(Ravichandran) he is the responsible person in the Broadway BSNL exchange but whenever i meet him and ask about my status he will say am not responsible only AI has to decide on this and he told you have to configure your modem and we do't have any person here so i will send a guy and you have to pay him 200 rupees, and i paid him since he was forcing to do it upon finishing that too internet didn't worked so again i contacted ravichandranand he told it must be the problem with LINE and i will ask lineman to solve it still no use, am very much fed up with this organization its been a month but i haven't got the broadband connection yet and they are demanding for money on all occasions and for no use, am in such a hectic situation, please help me on this

MY LANDLINE NUMBER- [protected]

Rajan sharma1 Aug 29, 2016

i have a land line phone [protected] & it was not in service from last one year. i have complained for several times but not fruitfull as all govt do they do.

but in last week they changed it with WLL havving no. [protected].

how the department do work i do not know & are the engineers opf telecom sector is got their jobs by bribing iw ant to know that wt is the problem

• Si
    siddarthan Aug 29, 2016

For last more than 3 month the Landline and attached broadband is not working and we getting the bill for the payment.
    Though we have logged many complaints it is not getting rectified and only answer we get is that it will be solved within one or two days.
    Almost i spoke to all the officer who in the hierarchy and answer we get is that it will be resolved very soon .The telephone number is [protected]. Since we are using this phone for a very longtime we do not want to cancel this connection.

• Up
    upendra i bhalia Aug 29, 2016

My Name is Ishwarbhai bhalia, Add: B/24 Marutidham soci, B/h Mother's school, N/r Jay Jalaram nagar soci, Gotri Road, city - Vadodara. (Guj). Phone No. (R) [protected].
    I have bsnl unlimited broan band internet service since last 3 months but server not working properly, First fix problem is that modem takes min. 20 min. to connect main server and after some time disconnect automatically, Second problem is that 10- 14 days in month server not working so that i am very upset so pl. request attain above problem as soon as possible otherwise disconnect internet service permenantely.

Ishwar bhai bhalia
    Food Inspector
    Vadodara.

• Ji
    Jinay Shah Aug 29, 2016

We applied for a BSNL connection on 3rd May 2007 and till date, we have to receive any response (leave aside connection) from BSNL. Upon inquiring about the status many a times, we get a response that they cannot give the connection, as they dont have capacity!! Then why did they accept the application form of deposit money?? Can anyone help!!

• Fo
    Forbilin Aug 29, 2016

I have pre paid connection from bsnl pune .I normally buy rechharge coupen for valid for 4 months .The last time i recharged the validity was till the 23rd of may 07 and there was a balance of Rs1100+ as on the last day .I was thinking of change over to a Post paid connection for which bsnl is not ready to adjust the balance of Rs1100+ in lein of the deposit iam required to pay. Thereby requiring me to use the balance amt. Unfortunately i was neighter able to use the balance or recharge my account till the 3rd of june 07. On checking my balance before recharging my entire balance of 1100+ had become Zero. On enquiring with Customer Care I was informed that the balance amt is forfeited after 7 days of validity as it is a matter of policy.

Chintanverma Aug 29, 2016

Sub: Reversal for the Rs. 37 deducted without my permission on my prepaid number: [protected].
    I received a call from the number [protected] at 14/11/2009 06:09:40 where recorded voice was for caller tune. I disconnected he call and after some I received he message as confirmation of activation of caller tune and Rs. 37 were deducted from my balance. I called customer care immediately and informed about the same. Customer care executive was not ready to lodge the complaint against it. However he said that if that is the mistake form BSNL then we will get the refund. However he was not ready to lodge the complaint and provide me the complaint number. The other part it I had to call 5 to 6 times to talk to customer care. The phone was hung up 5 times. Finally I called again at night and talked to representative Rahul and he was not lodging the complaint however when I requested him he did hat and provided me the complaint number k157894822. Now caller tune had been deactivated but the amount has not been refunded yet.
    I did not opt for the service at all. In order to avoid such circumstances I switched off the mobile but it has been activated on my mobile without my consent. This is the forced way to sell product or services. I request you to refund my balance because I never opted this. This is a forced service.

Chintan
    [protected]
    [email protected]

• Ri
    Rishikant tiwari Aug 29, 2016

Hi,
    I have appiled for BSNl broandband connection two months, after waiting for months long I got a call from BSNL office people stating they will come and give the connection for the landline first and within 7 days they will put the braodband, but however after that no news, when I called the Customer care, they gave me some number but did not get any response on those numbers.
    Kindly request someone to help me on this please. Help me to get the connection soon,

Look forward your reply,
    Thanks and Regards,
    Rishi
    Mobile : [protected]

• Ay
    Ayan Aug 29, 2016

I lodged a complaint (No.[protected]) at BSNL customer care on September 3, 2008 as my internet connection is not available. They promised that a technician would be calling me to resolve the issue. Till now, no one called me and the issue is not yet resolved. Please make arrangements to get my broadband internet connection resolved immediately or else dont send me the monthly bill as I will not pay the monthly rent as I am not getting the broadband service

Anupam Mittal Aug 29, 2016

My Dataone connection has been down for last one week. I have complained to them many-a-times, and have even been to their office to get some help to get it fixed. I get a standard response from them that the technician will definitely come by end of the day and resolve it. Still, no success. Is there a way to get the internet working at all? Also, will I be charged during this downtime.

My connection comes under Jayanagar 8th Block, Bangalore. If I get a response on this site, I will be willing to share my complaint number and phone number.

Anupam

• Us
    USHA GUSAIN Aug 29, 2016

Sir/Madam,
    I am having my account in PNB, Clock Tower, Paltan Bazaar Branch, Dehradun, Uttarakhand. My account No. is [protected].
    On Saturaday, 13/03/2010, I tried for the transaction of Rs.8000/- from the ATM of Union Bank Of India, MKP Branch, Dehradun. The cash money came out of the ATM but due to delay in some seconds the money went back into the ATM due to which i was not able to take the cash money. But the receipt slip of ATM shows the balance with 8000/- been deducted from my account.
    As it was saturaday, the banks were closed early, so i didnt register my complaint to the bank. Then I tried the toll free number of PNB and they said that my money will be reverted back my account within 24 hours. But after 24 hours, when i checked the balance it was the same hence no result. Then I booked my complaint to the toll free number agian, they gave me the complaint number and made me sure that my money will be reverted but nothing happened.
    The PNB Bank members are also not cooperating. They are saying that they can't do anything.
    Please help me in this regard.

• Aj
    AJAY CHANDRA Aug 29, 2016

Sir,
    I am using a bsnl prepaid number. On 30 july 2012 I realised that I have been charged for a service which I have never subscribed for, before I could react rs 40/- Was deducted from my account and a mimobitv service was activated in my phone.

I lodged a complaint on 30 jul 12 in bsnl customer care service and was given a docket number g30as300564, but nothing was done about that. Again on 06 jul rupees 40 was deducted from my account for the same service which was obviously not deactivated.

I lodged a complaint again on 06 jul but unfortunate the response was same. The customer care service has no clue what does customer care mean. I really want how long are we going to take to improve the service department in govt sector? is it so difficult to improve? hw long do we have to suffer like this?

Sulina Vaidya Aug 29, 2016

The Broad band connectivity has become very poor in Kalyan, at least on my telephone i.e. 2314905 in last month or so the connectivity has been extremely poor. Even at night at 12 o`clock at night there is always error 678 display. If I succeed in getting connection the duration is not more than few minutes. Even while typing this complaint the connection failed four times. Probably server capacity is less while comparing to number od connections offered.
    Thanks and regards

• Mr
    Mrs. REBECCA MUKHERJEE Aug 29, 2016

For last 7 days my BSNL Landline phone (No 033-[protected]) remains partially dead from evening 7.00 PM up to morning 9.00 AM next day regularly. Inspite of repeated complain to the concerned telephone exchange no action has been taken. I am an old lady of 80 years and living alone. Telephone is my only communication with outside world.

sudhakarraut Aug 29, 2016

1. On seeing very attractive advertise by BSNL, I applied for Land line + Internet comboplan on 13.04.2010. I paid Rs 750.00.
    2. I contacted to Zero mile Main office Mr. Sharma, Itwari exchange and at Sakkardara exchange for the said connection.

To hell with connection.
    And now I come to know why private sector is rapidly dominating the so called BSNL. The most hopeless system I ever seen.

The servants in "Custemr care" at Sakkardara exchange were not in mood to listen my problem. They were listening music on PC. When I ask them to please stop the music, they act very rudly with me and one lady at mobile counter not only fired me but ask to get out me. When SD Mrs Kune came, first of all she join with her staff but after hearing me she say SORRY to me. The staff was saying that we have the rights to hear the music????

Surprisingly.

If I contact for connection to private agency, I will be the best person for them. But for BSNL the custemer is "Worst person"

My best wishes for BSNL for its existance which may vanish due to their workers behaviour only.

Sakillem Aug 29, 2016

It has been ONE year since I had requested for a transfer of my land line Tel no - [protected], Subscriber Name- Sonia Kutty ( my wife ). First I was made to run between the HRBR office and Ramamurthy nagar office and then commitments that the transfer shall be effected withing a weeks time for the last one year. It is not a situation where I am living ina godforsaken place where there cannot be any connectivity. All my neighbors have their bsnl connections. I had even requested for a wireless connection if they have a problem (which they only knows) in giving fixed land line. All these were exercises in futility and it is really pathetic to confront such apathetic attitude from the officials.

• Pr
    prince1972 Aug 29, 2016

I have also applied for new phone connection and broadband. I am waiting
    from last one year and they told no feasibility. Simple Answer!!! Staff also no co-operation

Please take some action on this. If this continues many will move towards other services and the looser will be BSNL.

Sundararaman Aug 29, 2016

I have lost my telephone connection. I gave complaint to Tambaram Exchange around 1 week back. till now I didn't get any response from the telephone exchange.

Several time I insist the problem again and again. But It it is a terrible that no person is responding from the exchange.

For that I took one day leave and wait for them. But no person is coming from them.

Sundararaman.V.S.

• Ps
    p s ninan Aug 29, 2016

I am having a WLL land line connection with above number. A lot of complaints have been made about signal problem resulting into problems in outgoing as well as incoming calls. I have requested for give me a cabled connection which the officials refused due to shortage of 'pair'. When my neighbors having cable connection enjoying reception and transmission of calls throughout the day, I am deprived of the same.I am desperate since I am/my family has missed several calls during important and vital occasions. I have made several complaints and thankful with the occasional actions of the BSNL authorities and their 'consolations'. Will the corporation take action to ensure that I get worth of the bill I am paying to them

M. Aruna Jyotsna Aug 29, 2016

I am one of user of BSNL Landline telephone as subscribe no. is [protected] is allocate in Ramanthapur area in Tarnaka exchange but its disconnection problem, loose wiring within telephone and nobody is serving this problem and replacing another good piece. We informed so many time but till date it is dead... and we are paying also BSNL bill without using bsnl telephone service for the past 6 months.

Sujithra Aug 29, 2016

I took a post paid connection(for a number [protected]) and surrender the same on March,2006.

I have deposited 1000 while taking the connection and later another 1000 for other facilities.

While surrendering the connection I was informed that i will be getting the deposit amount(Rs.2000) after 3 months ,but i have not received any letter or amount from BSNL till June,2006.

I went to the Madavelli BSNL exchange on July,2006 directly and enquired about it.I have received a response like it is still under processing and i will be receiving a letter and cheque in another 3 weeks.

I have received a letter from the BSNL office dated 17,August for my deposit amount but i have not received any information regarding the cheque.

Again i enquired and still they are telling that it will take another 2-3 weeks of time.

Actually i have to receive the amount on June or July itself,but due to the irresponsible persons who are all doing this process,i have not received it yet.

My concern is, if they are delayed to settle the amount to the customers then the BSNL office is responsible for sending the amount with some percentage of interest and this interest has to be deducted from the salary of the people who are all responsible for this delay of clearing this cheque.

This will push them to do their duties on time.

I hope this will be taken into consideration and necessary steps would be taken.

rakesh Ponnala Aug 29, 2016

Sir,
    I , Dr Rakesh Ponnala, using BSNL broad band service from last month under the name of my father Sri. Ponnala Ramaiah, tel no. [protected],took monthly 500 plan which has 2.5 GB limit. After checking the usage on the server, I could note clearly that the uploads and downloads I used in the month of november was 1428253 kb, which is equal to 1.3 GB, that means I havent crossed my download limit. But the bill is showing Rs.983.

Kindly rectify my problem.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully
    Dr Rakesh Ponnala

• Vi
    Vinod Aug 29, 2016

My phone gets disconnected 2 times a month for around 10 days. You should be happy if it get up in such a quick time. This will happen only after going from pillar to post for many times. This is happening for the last 1.5 years. See how patient i am.

• Ha
    Hanil Aug 29, 2016

Dear Sir/ Mam
    i would like to draw your kind notice towards a point that i am a BSNL landline phone subscriber. earlier we were living in 182 D, Urban Estate, Phase 1, Focal Point, Ludhiana. there our land line number was [protected]. one month back we are shifted to 243, Rasila nagar, Street no. 1, Near Jamalpur, Ludhiana. One month back i requested at BSNL office (Transport nagar) for shifting of my landline phone. with in three days i recieved a call from their customer care that i have been allotted a new number that is [protected]). during that call they also provided me cell number of JE of my area who will install phone to my home. his number is ([protected]). after that i called on the number and in return i got a reply that they are not having wire for my connection. even after calling for 20-25 times to that person, some how he send a person to my home to install phone. but he only made a connection from poll to my home and already 15 days have more passed and i have not yet received connection in that installation. daily i am trying that JE number and he is not picking my call. kindly let me know how long it should take to make a connection of a landline phone. as i am feeling harassed by these people. please help me if you can.

Thanks & Best Regards
    Hanil Arora
    [protected]

• Aj
    ajai pal singh Aug 29, 2016

Sir,
    I am having a prepaid mobile from about last 7 yrs. from my name " AJAI PAL SINGH" BEARING No. [protected]
    I have been unauth. charged for subs. service Rs 30/- ON DATED 4-2-2010 and again same amt. Rs 30/- on 6-3-2010 from sender [protected] without any installation services. you are requested to unsubs. if any service and refund amount Rs 60/- in my mobile [protected].

RAVI BABU CHAPARALA Aug 29, 2016

I got the Broad band connection in March 08 and I am happy with the speed and service. But the erratic behavior of the internet connection and unable to get the bsnl portal site for usage details, so many days makes me little bit uneasy. How to solve the problem. Every thing seems to be okay, but the problem persist.

• Hema94 Aug 29, 2016

hello bsnl and airtel service providers,
    I am using bsnl network on on 27th, february 2013 i had registered for porting my network from bsnl to airtel. Later i received upc code and validity date upto 13th march 2013 via message. I submitted the necessary documents to the new service provider and received a text saying " your request for porting the number to airtel has been received". But aftr 13th of march there were no response from bsnl as well as airtel serivice provider. When i called customer care they always try to end the call and they dont respond properly. Hope i will get a solution to this problem as soon as possible.

• Ge
    Geeta kansara Aug 29, 2016

SIM card registration failed
    Dear Sir,
    I have been using bsnl no
    [protected] for the past few months and so I was using it and now when I want to
    use it the message comes on the
    screen as SIM card registration
    failed.
    I want my no back so I kindly
    request you to do the needful or
    let me know what procedures I
    should do. My email ID is
    [email protected] .com .
    Thanking you in anticipation
    Yours truly geeta kansarar

• Da
    Davendra Kumar Sharma Aug 29, 2016

My phone remains dead. I am a senior citizen and 76 years old and is unable to come in person to lodge the complaint.

• Dh
    dhanoa gurparkash singh Aug 29, 2016

Since last month broadband speed is 8.7 to 87.8, where ever it should be 256. The monthly bill bsnl is sending rs 900/-. It should be less than 200/-. Bsnl is the poorest broadband service provider. I want to shift to some other provider if the service is not improved.

RAMESH BAURA Aug 29, 2016

I am a subscriber of BSNL service and a native of PIlani (Rajasthan). Since July my land line phone has got more than ten times. It has once again got dead. I am really fed up with the services of the BSNL. The position has become worse after the company has done underground cabling. It is really a matter of great concern, not only to me but to the other subscribers of BSNL also. How can a public sector company can afford to do this in this age of fierce competition when all the other private companies are eying on the market to capture it.

I have been trying to register my complaint at phone no. 198 but no body is picking it since 28.8.2007. I have started thinking of giving up this facility and opting for s0me mobile/cellular service.

Thanks.

• Ku
    KULWAINDER SINGH Aug 29, 2016

MY BSNL BROADBAND NET AND PHONE IS NOT WORKING SINCE LAST ONE MONTH AND I REGIESTERD COMPLAINT ( COMPLAINT NO. [protected] 02SEPT2010 ) BUT NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN BY BSNL FOR RECTIFICATION THAN I CONTACTD TO DGM JALANDHAR ([protected]) ON DATED 16.9.2010. AND SENT SMS FOR MY CASE TO HIM ON 18.9.2010.

AFTER MY ALL EFFORTS MY TELEPHONE AND BROADBAND HAS NOT ATTENDED.
    I AM SO MUCH FEELING HOPELESS ABT BSNL FOR THEIR POOR SERVICE.

THIS CASE WILL BE FORWARED TO ALL SENOIR OFFICERS. AND SAME WILL BE UPLOADED ON NET FOR BSNL POOR SERVICE.

KULWINDER SINGH

• Sh
    shrey bhatia Aug 29, 2016

i registered a complaint against bsnl prepaid [no=+[protected]] to the customre care on 9th aug 2010 [co.no.=5820774] which is still ''under process'' even after 10 days of registration(action should be taken in 3 days)

issue=even after the recharge of Rs.606 for data plan (which should provide me 2GB free internet usage in mornings and 5GB during nights for one month), i'm still charged for using internet (money is deducted from my main balance according to internet i use, instead of my data plan)

the nodal officer is always busy to attend my phone calls to him. i see no other option, please somone help me out as soon as possible.

• Ka
    kapil wadhwa Aug 29, 2016

DEAR SIR,
    I HAVE A PROBLEM RELATING TO INTERNET CONNECTION OF MY BSNL NO [protected] . I COMPLAINED TWO WEEKS BACKS TO BSNL 2-3 TIMES BUT NO RESPONSE HAS COME FROM THEIR SIDE SO I WENT ON SATURDAY 30 APRIL TO BSNL OFFICE AND COMPLAINT THEM THN NET WORKED FOR 2 DAYS IN SATISFACTORY MANNER, BUT AGAIN SINCE NIGHT SUNDAY I M HAVING PROBLEM WITH MY INTERNET ...
    KINDLY HELP ME OUT IN THIS AND LOOK IN THIS MATTER

KAPIL WADHWA
    50 NEHRU NAGAR
    PANIPAT 132103
    HARYANA

• Ta
    Tarun Sharma Greater Noida Aug 29, 2016

Hi Sir,

I have applied for BSNL broadband connection in Greater Noida and it was activated in December 2009.After one month it stops the working automatically.I have already made a complaint in this regard to Greater Noida Telephone Exchange but nothing is done in this regard.

This broadband connection is not working from 20 Jan 2010.

Hope this problem will be rectified soon.Please suggest what else needs to be done to sort it out quickl;y.

Thanks,
    Tarun
    Email:[email protected]

• De
    Devalin Sarkar Aug 29, 2016

I am Devalin from Bangalore. I stay in RT Nagar and after trying for about 7 months, finally got a BSNL DataOne Connection with a DareGlobal DB108 Type-1 modem about a month back.
    The connection, however , lasted only for a couple of weeks, that too with very poor speed and getting disconnected for 15 minutes after every 5 minutes.
    Then suddenly it went totally disconnected. I have called up BSNL broadband customer care [protected]) at least 50 times in the last 2 weeks. And, everytime I was put on hold for at least 20 minutes to finally reach a customer support executive. After every question I asked I was put on hold as no one of them know what exactly they are doing. Everyone of them asked me the same questions, made me manually change the same configuration settings in the router page http://192.168.1.1 but ....
    NOTHING really happened. Absolutely N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

In fact I wanted to congratulate BSNL on this from the bottom of my heart as I was 50 times told by the ladies that the issue would be resolved at the erarliest.
    I invariably face 3 situations when I call customer care :

1. No one picks up and the phone keeps ringing

2. Whoever picks up doesn't have any knowledge whatsoever about the status of my application and ends up again giving me the above 3 numbers (back to square one)

3. One person keeps me on hold, another person comes, then he/she again keeps me on hold and goes searching for another person who as usual would not be available at that time and then the first person comes back and gives me the above 3 numbers again (back back back to square one).

It's AMAZING !!! Isn't it?

This is probably the only Customer Care Service in the whole world that

(i) doesn't bother to take calls,

(ii) instead of resolving issues creates further complications, and

(iii) doesn't have a single clue about what they are doing.

What on earth is a customer like me supposed to do in these situations?

Some popular actress, who gets money for doing it might sing, dance, jump and say "BSNL best hai mere liye" on TV but believe me, I am literally S-I-C-K and tired of BSNL now.

BSNL is run by incompetent and inneficient people.

Thanks , BSNL, for staying ignorant and indifferent to your customers by providing the worst possible kind of Customer Service.

antojiju Aug 29, 2016

My land phone no in kerala [protected] with my parents both are crossed age of sixty.

for the last two months I was not able to contact the properly because of this land phone

problem. As an NRI for the last years I am here, this service helped me lot. But now it is

very difficult to contact them properly. They frequantly informed concerned office in this

old age. But nobody listning it properly. Leave the NRI priority in this complaint at least

give some senior citizen priority for the in this old age.

JIJU ANTONY, DUBAI, UAE, 050/5186849

• Bh
    bhati Aug 29, 2016

i(ajeet singh) have a bsnl no (0091-[protected]) & my father(bhanwar singh ji) also has bsnl no(0091-[protected]) in Jodhpur district (Raj) at Bilara teh, jelwa village. It is 7, 8.5km far from Bilara's two towers. Mobile shows good signal strength but we can't complete our calls properly. Sometimes week sound & sometimes call disconnected automatically. It is same problem with another bsnl services users near about us. please solve this prolem & if possible fix a tower in our gram-panchayat. We have no bsnl tower in our gram-panchayat, Jetiwas.
    thanks & regards
    ajeet singh bhati

• Ku
    Kubim Aug 29, 2016

I am staying in Munnekollal, manjunatha layout. The wireless set from the BSNL did not work for about a month. On 2nd August 2006 I took the phone to the Brookefields department, since I was told that the wireless set needed re-programming. After submitting the phone to them and running many times they said that the programme is not there etc. Then in September they said that the phone is having fault and it has been sent for replacement. However nothing happened even after that and the BSNL person time and again showed their callous attitute and said that now in your place we have laid wires so you will be getting a new connection. I was relieved that once I have do away with the wireless set then I will have a better phone line, however till this date nothing has been done and I have been paying all the bills all this month because the person at the brooke field office said once you pay the bills you will get the reconnection. However I am still suffering and dont know what to do. My father has a pacemaker implantation and he is unable to use wireless or mobile phones.

• Pr
    pradeep kumar Aug 29, 2016

i got my personal internet connection from bsnl government agency.......just a week back. suddenly jus a 5 days later it got disconnected.when i contacted the toll free number ..they gave me a another number a local exchange number..i contacted ...they said its not there department and advised me to call the toll free number again.i did the same again ...and again the whole thing continued like a melo drama. now things got even better my phone gone dead and it as been a week....till now my phone and internet connection are dead...........what is this a beautiful customer service to remember.......