Bsnl Broadband ServicesNot able to get the Broadband connection!

It is a shame that I have not received the broadband connection @ my house even after 6 months of our registration in BSNL. Went to the Telephone office again and again. No proper response.

Ashish.

• Ra
    RAJ KUMAR KOTHARI Nov 01, 2006

My industrial telephone line is out of order for the last 20 days. On making enquiry, it was informed to me that due to cable fault it will take some time. Till date telephone line has not been repaired.

• As
    Asoka Mar 02, 2007

We are located in Sirumayangudi under lalgudi exchange. Our phone is not working last 10 days. We already complaint manually in lalgudi exchange .Still no one take up this issue. Every month atleast 10 days is going to out of order state. Once it's come online that time also we are not able to hear because lot of noise comes behind that.

M. Vasanthakumar Jun 07, 2007

I have received the broadband connection after a long time after registering before 3 months back, but still it is not working properly. At first, I worked at nighttimes, and during the daytime it is dead, now it is dead both at nighttime and daytime.

M. Vasanthakumar Jun 07, 2007

Since we are trusting BSNL broadband service to have a good service, but this has been happening frequently either landline problem or exchange problem, but we are paying the rental every month properly.

• Ka
    Kalyan Jun 16, 2007

I am paying for 384kbps of BSNL Dataone Bangalore. It was heaven for almost 4 months. After that, its been express ride to hell. The speeds are less than 10 kbps. Call center people are useless idiots. I reached to the DGM's (Mr.Verma) office. They never let anyone speak to the DGM himself. I have to talk to his PA. The guy is helpful and responsive. He says he will talk to his technical team and fix it. Then technical team calls up and is angry that I talked to DGM's office and says she will get it fixed by 3:30 PM on the same day. I tell her that it has been bad since almost 2 months but she promises fix in 3 hrs.

BSNL displays in its office some 3 consecutive years of best broadband provider award. But I think it deserves nothing less than the worst possible provider. But, when it works... it works like a dream. When it goes off... its your hell. I wish our govt officers implement more processes to track user complaints and efficiency of their call centers.

When will that dream come true...

• Vs
    V Suresh Babu Jul 20, 2007

Its been almost 6 months i applied for bsnl phone i did get the phone but not my broadband connection though i applied for the same on the same day with the land line phone and they said it would take three months but now its 6th month running,

Initially when the installation of the phone happened the person who had come down for installation of phone is really bad in his behavior he wanted the phone wire to come in to my home as his wish rather we being customers wish...

Even i call up the customer care and they give some answers and wont take an action and i cant really understand why this kind of ignorance and people keep blaming on the bsnl overall and why this is happening why cant bsnl take action and come with very good aggressive act and survive.

Baldev Singh Jul 23, 2007

Dear Authorities;

I, Baldev Singh (phone #1762-271794) having Home-500 plan of BSNL, not satisfied with BSNLs Services. The reason for this is that I am not getting the promising internet speed (downloading) as promised by BSNL (250Kbps-1 Mbps) in my plan (Home-500). For first few starting days of this plan I was getting a good speed, but I don't know why for last 1 to 2 months especially after fire incidence at Sector 17, I am not getting good speed despite lodging a lots of complaint. I had lodged so many complaints, but BSNL is totally failed to satisfied me and I am very depressed of this.

If I contacted the person here in Baltana they said that this problem is from Patiala and they just keep themselves away from this rather solving my problem. So, dear tell me who will be responsible for my problem and loss.

Hope you will take my note seriously and try to solve my problem as soon as possible.

With Regards
    Baldev Singh
    phone #: 01762-271794
    Plan: Home-500
    ID: sk_sheel

• Si
    Sivakumar Mohan Jul 26, 2007

I never seen very bad service in BSNL in all terms of the Land line services as per my experience in past 2 years. Process is good and in place but the BSNL employees are not following it and end result customers are in well.

If it continues, all customer have to cancel the connections and better go for good service providers.

They have to loose their job, if it continues!

Balasubrahmanyam Aug 06, 2007

BSNL Broadband Connections are Fraud. I booked a BSNL Broad band Connections in the year 2006. Till Now they are telling lies. Every Day i'm follow Up the BSNL Broadband Customer care and Concerned Persons.

They are telling Big Stories. Why BSNL telling Lies to the Customers. I'm telling to the Customers Don't go to Apply the Broadband connections in BSNL.

Shantharam K.G. Aug 26, 2007

If you think the era of monopoly is over in the field of telecom in India, you are mistaken. This is the umpteenth complaint I am filing over my DEAD phone bearing No.9180-23516373.It is obvious now that BSNL is no longer interested in landline connections and by not attending the complaints they force the cosumer to ask for disconnection. My phone is dead since 10 days and the lineman says the fault is at the cable; when I contacted the office, the guy at the other end tells me you can't expect the cables work properly during rainy season.My Dataone is not working either and I am using public surfing centre to send this mail. Is there no remedy? Are the top brass of the company out of sync with the situation prevaling. I still feel the era of Government monopoly was better because, at least I could have used my contacts to get my phone connection rectified.

Sri Ganesh D Sep 03, 2007

Hi,

I completely agree with the post. Even I'm a victim of BSNL bad customer service. I have a problem with the line for BSNL BroadBand for which I have given complaint in person and on phone as well.

But the lineman just called up and asked if I'm getting the connection to the net or not but no body came in person to check the line fault. The response on phone is also very bad. For past one month I'm unable to use the net because of this problem and still no body is coming to rectify the problem. But I have to pay the rent for Broad Band.

Very bad customer service by BSNL.

• Ms
    M.swetha reddy Sep 11, 2007

We have complained about it , but no action is taken till now . I cant understand what is the problem with you people. Please do consider this complaint and respond as soon as possible.

Thanking you,

Achole Road,Nallasopara(E)
    Dist: Thane-401209
    Respecded Sir,
    I have registered BSNL Broadband Connection
    since 3 month before and I also complin many time still i didn't get any response till now. I would be gratefull if you take action against this complain.

Thanking you

Your faithfully
    sachin verma

• Gi
    Girija Ganesh Sep 15, 2007

Respected Sir,
    I had registered for BSNL broadband connection and subsequently got the connection. But suddenly since the past 10 days internet is not accessible.
    Kindly consider and do the needful.
    We would be very grateful if it is rectified at the earliest.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully,
    Girija Ganesh

• Pa
    Patric Benziher Sep 21, 2007

I have three complaints against this company:

1. I signed up for broadband service for the phone number 04183-225643 and I was given the modem. No one came to install the modem and I did it myself. But in the billing, there is a Rs. 250 charge for installation.

2. I signed up for Startup Home 250 plan which clearly says there is no deposit. Yet the billing has Rs. 500 as deposit.

3. The customer service is awful. No one gives an explanation. Finally a good samaritan gave an explanation but refused to cut the costs from the billing as it is not his department. I contacted the nodal officer, but no response.

This is creating a lot of tension mentally. Beware!

• Wa
    waseem ka Oct 01, 2007

ASSYST is great!!!!

shibu Oct 01, 2007

INDIA is great!!!

I have registered BSNL Broadband Connection
    since 7 month before and I also complin many time still i didn't get any response till now. I would be gratefull if you take action against this complain.

sujeet kumar Oct 06, 2007

It is a shame that I have not received the broadband connection @ my house even after 7 months of our registration in BSNL.

• Br
    Brijesh Damodar Oct 07, 2007

Actually my telephone was disconnected because of not paying the bill on time since i was out of station. But I have paid the bill but even after 4 days my internet connection was not activated.
    This is really shameful to BSNL. If i call to BSNL office, every body will give new bumblers but no luck and nobody is ready to talk to me.

My number is 25633140.

Sudhir Surendran Oct 17, 2007

I have registered BSNL Broadband Connection in Ambernath telephone exchange since 3 month before and I also complain many time still I didn't get any response till now. I would be grateful if you take action against this complain.

• Mr
    Mrs. Suman Saste Oct 20, 2007

I have a BSNL broad band connection and it isn't working from the past 30 days. Had lodged a complaint No. – 353. no action was taken for 15 days, so I Lodged another complaint on 17 Oct, but in vein. Spoke to senior authorities and they convinced me that they would do the needful as there was a line fault. Till date no action has been taken and I have to pay the bill without using the facility, how fair is this???
    It is a request to look into this matter.
    Thanking You.

sridhar Oct 21, 2007

Very slow internet.

Srinivasan Nov 07, 2007

Hi,

I use a WLL line of BSNL, Pune. For the past one week the telephone line has been down (no signal at all) and people calling this number get a message "the number has changed to....", but when trying the changed number, it says the number is out of order.

I have registered complaints several times in the last week and nothing seems to be happening. I think BSNL should close the shop give way to some Telecom companies that are serious.

Their Call center is Lousy, to say the least. Nobody talks any sense, nor showing any responsibility. Typical "Laid back" attitude.

• Pr
    prabhat tiwari Nov 13, 2007

HI
    I called up bsnl faridabad to rectify my issue as i m not able to get online since few days .... and i have called bsnl customer services so many times ... and they dont entertain,,, even they dont pick up the phone ... its very tough to deal with bsnl..
    i tried around 50 times and no response ...

i m feedup with these fellows...

Regards
    Prabhat

• Kr
    KRISHNA RAJ Nov 14, 2007

Sir,

The telephone : 080-28482680 allotted to my father, B L Manohar is dead since 25 Oct 2007. Docket number for the complaint lodged at Kengeri Satellite Town, Bangalore on 25 Oct 2007 is 1007/417.

Every blame on the telephone not working is credited to BWSSB, who knocked out the underground telephone cables while laying Cauvery Pipleline.

So, the problem is outdoor and needs to be rectified urgently.

Thanks,
    Krishna Raj

• Ka
    Karthick Nov 14, 2007

Yes. I agree with your complaint. After all, the BSNL staff are government servants. Hope you know the attitude of government staff and their behavior. We need to spend our whole life if we talk about them.

You can register your complaint in TRAI website. Just check the website. And also you can file a case against them in consumer court and claim.

All the best.

BALJEET SINGH Nov 24, 2007

I HAD TAKEN A CASH CARD OF 1000 RS FROM THE COMPANY .THE CASH CARD WAS TO EXPIRE ON 31 JULY 2007. BUT TO MY SURPRISE I FOUND THAT THE WHEN I HAD LAST CHECKED THE CARD THERE WERE MORE THAN 1000 RS LYING IN THE ACOUNT BUT THEIR WERE ONLY 62 PAISE LEFT IN THE ACCOUNT THOUGH THE EXPIRY PERIOD WAS STILL LEFT BY MORE THAN A MONTH . I WANT TO CONFIRM THAT MY PHONE WAS NOT USED BY ME OR ANYBODY ELSE DURING THIS PERIOD .
    I GOT THIS CHCKED FROM LOCAL BSNL AT DEHRADUN AND AFTER RUNNING FROM PILLAR AND POST I WAS CONFIRMED THAT THIS WAS ATECHNICAL FAULT AND THE AMOUNT WILL BE REVERSED BUT WAS NOT DONE . I ASKED THEM TO GIVE ME THE COMPLAINT NUMBER BUT WAS TOLD TO TALK TO THE PHONE BANKING BUT THE GUY AT THE PHOnE BANKING REFUSED TO GIVE ME THE COMPLAINT NUIMBER AND ASKED ME TO TAKE UP THE CASE LOCALLY . IT WAS ONLY AFTER I GOT FRUSTRATED WTH THE TIME PASSING I AM LODGING THIS COMPALINT . PLS REVERSE THE AMOUT IMMEDEATLY TO MY ACOUNT WITH DUE CONFIRMATION TO ME .

MY BSNL PHONE NUMBER IS 9412177240

I AM CONTACTABLE AT OTHER NUMBER 9319072148

REGARDS

BALJEET SINGH

• Ac
    AC VENKATESHA Dec 04, 2007

Dear Sir,

I had registered for BSNL broadband connection. Telephone Exchange area is Vijayanagar, Bangalore.
    Suddenly since the past 10 days internet is not accessible.
    Kindly consider and do the needful.
    I badly in need of internet connection at the earliest

Complaint No - 27111085

A.C.Venkatesha

• Ra
    raghvender Dec 07, 2007

I really fed up with the service provide for broad band connection... we shifted our house to a very nearer place from the previous residence. We ask for the transfer of connection they delayed for 1 month with poor response from the office and they ask for bribe also.

• Sp
    s.p.pratap Dec 12, 2007

My land line no is 27506398.broadband connection installed but not commissioned tilldate.pl expedite and do the needful
    address;
    s.p.pratap, flat no:303,Gharonda ananth yasoda apartment,
    padma rao nagar secunderabad pin 500025.A.P. India

M.V.Krishnaiah Dec 16, 2007

It took seven months for the BSNL Broad Band Services to process my application for Broad Band connection to my Phone:2732391About a month back I was informed over phone that my application was favorably disposed and before I spoke further the line was abruptly disconnected. My ordeal began from then onwards. The Customer Service Center at A.S.Rao Nagar, when contacted, asked me to contact Ph;No:21128110 with regard to installation. But no one cared to respond inspite of my repeated attempts. Even the IVRS No:12678 has failed to help me. My son a computer, arranged the modem tried to get the user name and password dialing 12678.Twenty days later, after repeated dialing the user name was given which did not connect me. When I contacted the Customer Care Centre I was given a different user name. But that too did not work. I tried to contact the BSNL Broad Band Website via internet I got the message that the Data Base was unable to connect. Now, I curse myself for having applied for the Broad Band connection. Where and whom I should approach for redressal? I am totally disgusted with this.

• - Dec 17, 2007

Unable to use bsnl service, poor service.

• Dh
    Dharminder Kumar Dec 21, 2007

Sir, Mujhe Broadband Connection main bahut is problems aa rahi hai..Jaldi si jaldi inko solve kar dijiye...otherwise main connection Dissconnect karva dunga...Kyunki Mera Business kaffi down chal raha hai...Problems yeh hai ke : - (1) www.yahoomail.com is not working properly...Na to main send hoti hai aur na hi check. (2) result nahi check ho rahe hain www.nos.org (3) www.hotmail.com main bhi same problem hai yahoomail wai. (4) www.hi5.com main bhi snaps upload nahi hoti hain...I hope aap jaldi se jaldi isko solve kar doge Dharminder Kumar, Dixit Computers, Paonta Sahib, Distt. Sirmour (H.P.) -173025. Contact No. 09318979793 , 9816325454, 01704224166

saket gautam Jan 02, 2008

I'VE NOT SEEN SUCH A BAD SERVICE IN MY WHOLE LIFE...FOR THE BROADBAND IN BSNL CONNECTION I'VE COMPLAINED 10 TO 15TIMES N STILL NO ACTIVENESS HAS BEEN SEEN FROM THEIR SIDE...MY BROADBAND IS NOT WORKIN FOR THE LAST 5 MONTHS..
    FOR THE OTHER SIDE I'VE TAKEN A NEW BSNL CONNECTION N AGAIN THE BROADBAND CONNECTION HAS NOT YET BEEN GIVEN TO ME....

MY SUGGETION FOR THE BROADBAND PEOPLE IS TO FORGET THE FASTEST SPEED N JUST FORGET THE BSNL BROADBAND ....ITS RUBBISH....
    U'LL FEEL IT WHEN U GET THROUGH IT...

marvel metal corporation Jan 02, 2008

dear sir,

It took Seven months for the BSNL Broad Band Services to process my application for Broad Band connection to my Phone:0288-2730205 at jamnagar gujrat

sir, i have got modem and set of cable but i have not received user id and password till now

I have also complain many time still i didn't get any response till now. I would be gratefull if you take action against this complain.

• Av
    A. VASANTHA KUMARI Jan 02, 2008

I have applied for broad band connection on 27-12-2007 on my existing telephone no. 040-23412155 and work order was issued on 28-12-2007 was issued when contacted BSNL durganagar exchange internal as well as out door engineer informed me that from their side their job of wiring etc., has been completed and throughed . For the User Id & password Bangalore IBM has to issue it as and when they issue it to us we can pass it on to you, or IBM Bangalore will be mailing to you directly through email, which you have mentioned in broadband application form.

In this regard, so far we didn't recieve any email from any body, kindly expedite to arrange user Id & Password at the earliest and enable me to access my internet broadband connection without any delay.

A. VASANTHA KUMARI
    GOVT. QTR. NO. PJ-704,
    7TH FLOOR,
    OFFICERS COLONY,
    PANJAGUTTA, HYDERABAD-500082.
    PHONE :- 09390152118,
    040-23412155

sharon devasia Jan 07, 2008

It is evident from the fact why airtel, spice hutch / vodafone are touching new heights in telecom industry.
    They have dedicated customercare whichrespond within minutes, rectify the problem as soon as possible
    Not like bsnl which makes people a fool
    Take example s for instance telephone conn or broadband. Call airtel for the said connection and they are at door steps with every thing you need.
    I have a bsnl landline 08025661539. Ramamurthynagar dooravaninagar exchange an sms came fron cellone stating there bloody broadband connection is available on demand i applied for the one now it is 3 months. And now they want bribe it seems to get it alright.
    If this continues bsnl will loose all it`s custmers. Good luck airtel, spice ets isp
    Is anybody (Bsnl) listening

• Kc
    K C BANSAL Jan 10, 2008

Its so painful that the Broadband services at Jawahar Nagar Exchange, Jaipur, Rajasthan (Phone No. 0141-0655889 & 0141-2650506) not working since last 3 days and no action is taken, pls help us

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices